Dell 2007FPW questions

Techfan26

n00b
Joined
Aug 16, 2006
Messages
11
New guy here, just had some questions to ask. I recently ordered A Dell 2007FPW. I plan on connecting it to my powerbook g4. Has anyone else done the same? Does the powerbook adapt well to the widescreen through DVI? How clear is the screen?
Also, what comes in the box with the dell other than the monitor itself? (cables, etc)
Specifically, does the monitor come with a DVI cable? I already have the mini-dvi to dvi connector for the powerbook.
Thanks in advance!
 
I just got one (best monitor I've ever seen), and it's A02. I'm quite certain that they are only shipping A02s from here on out.
 
i just got my 2407 and it was an A02 version...ive been told they are all that version know....if not they can be replaced by dell with the A02 version at no cost.
 
Back
Top