A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
I measured the drive and it is 6.5mm. I've got a friend with a spare 500gb 2.5" hdd that I'm sure is 9.5mm. When he gets back I'll ask him if I can test it out. In the meantime I'll do some digging into the manual and maybe call Asus if that doesn't lead anywhere, thanks for help.
Update: Yes it is 9.5mm just in case anybody is wondering. It seems that all other 750gb drives are also 9.5mm, so I'm going to start going down the list until I find something around 6.5mm.
I'm thinking about getting a new hard drive for my laptop, but I'm not certain it will fit. I have an Asus M51S (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834220308) and it needs to last me another couple years, so I'm looking to get a drive as large as possible. I measured the hdd...
Okay, so I've just build a new computer, and I've been trying to get Nvidia Surround to work. I have 2 GTX 470's powering 3 20" 1680x1050 monitors. Initially when I went to set up surround in the Nvidia control panel, I chose the option "Span displays with Surround" and hit configure. After...
I bought the Codemaster's racing pack awhile back when it was on sale on Steam and since I've really enjoyed racing. I have an old Logitech racing wheel, but unfortunately they don't make 64 bit drivers, so I'm in the market for a new wheel. Anyone know of any good wheels for sub-$150 that...
I found this. It's refurbished so I'm not sure about quality, but I bought this same monitor brand new from Newegg a while back and its worked great, so I think I might go with this.
As for displayport, thanks for looking but I think I'm gonna go with dual 470's as they seem like the best...
I'm looking to build a new gaming pc here in the next month or so.
1) What will you be doing with this PC? Gaming? Photoshop? Web browsing? etc
Gaming will be the biggest burden on the system, but I also do software development.
2) What's your budget? Are tax and shipping included...
I get that a lot with my usb keyboard (I end up just using a ps/2 keyboard to get past it). But really, who programmed that? How are you supposed to hit F1 if there's no keyboard?!
Anyone try EF on 20" monitors? I already have 2 20"ers for normal use and I'm considering getting an EF setup at some point for gaming and I don't really have the budget to purchase 3 all new monitors. With all the posts about 22"+ size monitors in EF I'm wondering if it's really worth it to get...
OMG why can't we do this? Then we'd be stopping real pirates as well as kicking ass and taking names. I'd wanna be on a .50 cal though, those things rock.