This could be an electrical issue and we can't just take somebody's word for it that a 750 watt PSU is ok when it is not. Under powering something is a quick way to destroy it so, we need clear answers on this PSU issue. When they say "Required: 850 watt minimum" - they are NOT saying that a 750...
Yeah, when I use the power supply calculator I end up only barley getting to 600 watts (565w) - even with the new RX 6800 XT. I'm not an overclocker at all and I don't have a bunch of other stuff in my system. Pretty standard system. I'm currently using the Gigabyte X470 rev. 1.1 mobo and the...
Quick question, I still use my 8 year old Seasonic X Series X-750 PSU and have never had an issue with it. The issue now is that it's time for a new GPU as I suspect my Radeon RX 480 4g has seen better days so, I was looking into the RX 6800 XT series ... the reference cards recommend a 750...
Didn't Lisa Su or someone from AMD say big Navi was going to be a "4k killer"? The new XBox X will game at 4k 120fps in at least some selected titles so, why can't big Navi? I've got nutbags attacking me for even mentioning big Navi at 4k 120fps - what's up with that?
Xbox Series X Graphics...
Didn't Lisa Su or someone from AMD say big Navi was going to be a "4k killer"? The new XBox X will game at 4k 120fps in at least some selected titles so, why can't big Navi? I've got nutbags attacking me for even mentioning big Navi at 4k 120fps - what's up with that?
Xbox Series X Graphics...
I like to wait a couple months sometimes to update the BIOS in case there are errors ... which seems to happen fairly often. Just like several between the F31 and the F50. So I'm still a bit unclear if I really should update to the F50 or not?
OK, so if I understand correctly I don't need BIOS F50 with "AMD AGESA 1.0.0.4 B" if I'm just using the 2700X CPU? If I upgrade to the 3xxx series then, I should update?
I'm still using F31 BIOS
I agree. That's why I wanted to ask around first. If it's not worth the update then, I won't do it, which is why I'm still on F31 instead of F50.
My reason was because of the "AMD AGESA 1.0.0.4 B"
F31 BIOS is just AGESA 0.0.7.2
So, I don't know. I don't even know what AGESA is or what it...
I'm still using BIOS F31 from 2019/05/06 and not sure if I should update to F50 2019/11/27 or not? Should I or should I not?
https://www.gigabyte.com/us/Motherboard/X470-AORUS-GAMING-7-WIFI-rev-11/support#support-dl-bios
I have the X470 AORUS GAMING 7 WIFI (rev. 1.1)
and the 2700X CPU
Will wifi 5 devices work any better with a wifi 6 wireless router? Are there any benefits of updating to a wifi 6 router if all of your devices are still wifi 5? Apparently, no but, will the beam-forming thing work at least for a more reliable connection? It just doesn't seem like there are any...
PCIe 4.0 May Come to all AMD Socket AM4 Motherboards
Interesting, wonder if the rev. 1.1 update had anything to do with PCIe 4.0 support?
I notice Gigabyte now has the AMD X470 AORUS Gaming 7 WiFi motherboard listed as a rev 1.1 - what did they update?
X470 AORUS GAMING 7 WIFI (rev. 1.1)...
Yeah, I agree with you that Ryzen & X570 with DDR4 could be memory starved with dual channel DDR4.
I'm not confused at all. Here's another video that backs me up saying early in the video at around 2 minutes that the chances of any releases at CES 2019 are zero - he says Computex in June at...