• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by essi1553

  1. E

    OCZ 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive $30 (after $40 rebate) + shipping

    Is it possible to run boot up a pc on one of these?
  2. E

    WTB: Modded Xbox 360

    craigslist works for these types of things. bump for you!
  3. E

    True Knowledge Invites

    This is freaking awesome thank you!
  4. E

    True Knowledge Invites

    This looks like something I could use for research! essi1553 @ yahoo . com if I am eligible :) Thanks in advance
  5. E

    Free Gas Price Protest Bumper Sticker

    Drilling for more oil is NOT the answer.... We don't need another temporary fix, NO STICKER HERE!
  6. E

    free background check

    Nice....
  7. E

    free background check

    I tried and couldn't get any accurate results, YMMV
  8. E

    Garmin Nuvi 200W $139.99 AC

    I dub thee Navigator of the thy Navigation units..... Aye aye El captain. thanks!
  9. E

    Garmin Nuvi 200W $139.99 AC

    Thanks for clearing that up for me, I had such a hard time telling the options apart. I think it's a little bigger too. I gotta be right about something :)
  10. E

    Garmin Nuvi 200W $139.99 AC

    wouldnt this be better? http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8909416&st=garmin&lp=15&type=product&cp=1&id=1214004501491 in conjunction with the coupon..... for a total of 149.99
  11. E

    Free AT&T Ringtone download ($2.49 value) - unlimited?

    woot black betty, thanks!
  12. E

    YMMV Hot Deal: Best Buy -- WD Raptor X150GB -- $109

    how did you get it store specific as far as price goes? I only see them listed on the website at 209.99.
  13. E

    Free Binder Set from Corporate Image

    thanks!
  14. E

    Gran Turismo 5 Prologue for PS3 $40 shipped + $15 gift card @ Amazon

    No offense but I'll believe it when I see it. To me that in itself is enough to choose Grid's AI over any of the previous versions of GT (for certain).
  15. E

    Gran Turismo 5 Prologue for PS3 $40 shipped + $15 gift card @ Amazon

    You know whats not horrible about GRID, the fact that all the AI is more realistic. Unlike GT where all the cars reach the exact same way going through the track, and god forbid you brush one (or intentionally ram one) YOU get thrown away and Mr. AI is still on the path to victory. You'd...
Back
Top