YMMV Hot Deal: Best Buy -- WD Raptor X150GB -- $109

gersson

Limp Gawd
I saw like 5x Retail boxes for the Western Digital Raptor X 150GB for $109 today at best buy.

I bought 2x; almost bought 3.

YMMV, of course

BB in Miami, Fl -- Dadeland Mall

old news, but I am going to BB tomorrow to pickup Guitar Hero: Aerosmith so I will take another gander to see if they dropped yet.

is that deal for that day only ? I was looking at a raptor 150 gig... i want one bad haha.

Every time I call the best buys' in San Francisco they are always $179.99 so iono if the deals stand in SF. When I called the best buy's in the San Diego area, same price so iono if the deal stand there as well.

Though eventually the BB in SF may drop prices so gotta keep an eye on this!

Atlanta (had) them for $99 ... they all sold almost immediately. Wish I'd caught on, I'd have bought one - trying to track one down for that price.

edit: found one and using the 12% off coupon... $96 after tax, gotta love it.

Nearest BB is 30 miles...

$99 or $109 is a hot deal, but I just got one of those WD 640GB drives.

got 2 in the PIttsburgh area a while back. Most people dont know about this deal and they are rarely marked.

Work beautiful in raid 0

gonna get the 640s to go with them and get the best of both worlds

Was edited after i posted. And San Diego was mentioned right above my post....
My apologies, i only saw SF. Just making sure you werent goin crazy :p

The Best Buy in Roanoke VA had 3 of them for $99 yesterday. I am tempted to grab 2 still

How do people find these deals?
Like who goes to BB and thinks "oh they might have good prices today"?

Good find though, I coulda used this.

For me it was because one of my HDDs in my Old as time Raid 0 died on me.
So I went to get an HDD.

Went to bestbuy cos I had bought a PS3 the day before and needed a PS2 memcard adapter.

Perfect timing. Im tempted to go back and get another HDD. RAID 0 w/3 HDDs :)

How do people find these deals?
Like who goes to BB and thinks "oh they might have good prices today"?

Good find though, I coulda used this.

lol I was thinking the same thing... if someone found it tho, good work & sir may I have another :eek:

I go a lot :) just to see if anythings on sell .. disposable income FTW!

I just bought a 500Gb they had marked at 89 :( Didn't see the raptors..

Oh well. I'm space over speed guy any who. .

If anyone bought an extra I will take it off your hand and pay for shipping. Please pm me if you got an extra one...thanks

Well I somewhat made a mistake eariler saying none left in Oklahoma City...their internal system is showing 1 in Norman and 1 left in a Tulsa store, I think the mid-Tulsa store...although neither store has a clue where they are at. The price was showing up as $99.99 for them though.

Well I somewhat made a mistake eariler saying none left in Oklahoma City...their internal system is showing 1 in Norman and 1 left in a Tulsa store, I think the mid-Tulsa store...although neither store has a clue where they are at. The price was showing up as $99.99 for them though.

how did you get it store specific as far as price goes? I only see them listed on the website at 209.99.

Still one left at the Best Buy in Manchester, NH for $106.99 (even though the shelf says $179.99)...if anyone is around here, anyways.:D

Back