Free Gas Price Protest Bumper Sticker

...actually, it is greedy oil companies. Every year oil companies are having record profits, kind of makes you think :rolleyes:

I do not support this bumper sticker.

Drilling for more oil is NOT the answer....

We don't need another temporary fix, NO STICKER HERE!

...actually, it is greedy oil companies. Every year oil companies are having record profits, kind of makes you think :rolleyes:

I do not support this bumper sticker.

no it's not man.....record profits fall in line with record demand......however their profit MARGIN (which is the only thing that matters) falls in line with most other major companies out there, around 7% last time i checked

notice the news media never reports on the margins, only the OMG 11 BAZILLION RECORD PROFIT THEY ARE ROBBING US ALL ITS ALL THEIR FAULT THEY ARE MAKING MONEY HAND OVER FOOT nonsense

so now the question is, do we accuse any company of killing us all if they make the same profit MARGIN as Exxon and company? or it it alright for other companies to make much larger margins as long as the number the media reports is not a RECORD

seriously, do NOT repeat anything you hear on the news, it's all filtered and spun to feed your obsession with blaming anybody but yourself (not just you but 90% of america)

Stickers and other gas price protest merchandise like this just make me laugh.

1) Sticker is at least partially, if not completely made from oil based products.
2) It has to be shipped, which costs more oil. (this makes more sense when it is something larger like clothing)
3) A sticker is really going to do a lot to change the whole oil industry.
4) People will only see it when you are driving your gas consuming vehicle around. I wonder how many SUVs stuck in rush hour will have these on them.

What a joke.

$11B in profits... $60B to taxes... tens of billions more to our dividends, investments, and retirement funds. Meanwhile, they pay $1T per 10 years just to keep their business afloat by getting the crude out of the ground, preventative maintenance, repairs, and transporting the crude.

I see high prices because of supply, refining capacity, speculators, and increasing demand from China and India. We're at the mercy of whatever people want to supply to us, because 70% of our oil is imported. Meanwhile, we sit on hundreds of billions of barrels of our own oil, trillions of cubic feet of our own natural gas, and we're doing nothing.

Looks like I'll take an impeach Congress bumper sticker instead. A certain half of congress turned out the lights and tv cameras, then packed up and went on vacation instead of coming to a vote on resolving our high prices. After all, I'm sure that part of congress loves getting about 14% of the money from a barrel of oil while the oil companies get only about 7% of the money. Want even higher gas prices like Europe? Raise taxes on gasoline and bar oil companies like they did. rofl..

$11B in profits... $60B to taxes... tens of billions more to our dividends, investments, and retirement funds. Meanwhile, they pay $1T per 10 years just to keep their business afloat by getting the crude out of the ground, preventative maintenance, repairs, and transporting the crude.

I see high prices because of supply, refining capacity, speculators, and increasing demand from China and India. We're at the mercy of whatever people want to supply to us, because 70% of our oil is imported. Meanwhile, we sit on hundreds of billions of barrels of our own oil, trillions of cubic feet of our own natural gas, and we're doing nothing.

Looks like I'll take an impeach Congress bumper sticker instead. A certain half of congress turned out the lights and tv cameras, then packed up and went on vacation instead of coming to a vote on resolving our high prices. After all, I'm sure that part of congress loves getting about 14% of the money from a barrel of oil while the oil companies get only about 7% of the money. Want even higher gas prices like Europe? Raise taxes on gasoline and bar oil companies like they did. rofl..

^^ one of the few that sees through the media hype :D

Back