So I went and bought an aliph jawbone after reading some of the things about it. Works perfectly with skype, except when I try to use it with ventrilo, it seems to have heavy static and cuts in and out every second or so. I'm using a Cirago 3210 reciever, and the toshiba stack drivers that came...
I'm going to go ahead and hijack this somewhat, since im having much of the same problem.
Rebooted after windows update one day (think it was for onboard ethernet drivers), and now all USB ports dont work. They work fine in bios, but not safe or normal; this is on vista x64. Can't do much with...
Alright, im at my wits end now. Read all the guides you guys had, put together a WC system. Works pretty damn good. Theres just one problem; the water level in my res is slowly dropping. Its not even much, just a millimeters or two over the course of a few days. Ive tried wrapping everything in...
i bought 20. I've found that even as my first time building a WC loop, its pretty hard to screw up. Plus i'll have extra if i want to rearrange everything if i don't like the look once its done.
My new rig, which is also my first WC endeavor is mostly picked out. I'll probably be going with some of the primoflex UV blue, that or some type of masterkleer 7/16. The real question though, is how many feet would i have to order to successfully do everything (adding in any mistakes I might...
I'm torn between a few different ram choices, that and if 2x2gb at higher timings would be better than 4x1gb at CAS4. Ultimately it comes down to the amount of sticks vs timings; prices end up around the same, if a little cheaper for the 2gb sticks. Here's my list so far:
mushkin 4GB(2 x 2GB)...