• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Cracker

  1. C

    Does this MP3 player exist?

    Does there exist an MP3 player that has a USB input for playing music from a USB drive? Maybe it's a stupid question. I don't know. But it's a surprisingly hard thing to google.
  2. C

    Voice Modem

    Sorry, but I wasn't very detailed. My company uses Packet8 VoIP service. We all have office extensions, voicemail, etc. To connect to Packet8's network, we use a Packet8 BPA410 Adapter, which looks like a little modem. You connect it to the LAN and connect a telephone and you're good to...
  3. C

    Voice Modem

    I'm looking for any decent voice modem expansion card for my Dell D620 laptop and I'm having trouble finding one. I want to use it (in combination with software) to replace my work telephone. Can anyone help me?
  4. C

    Phone Emulation Software

    Well it took me longer than it should have to realize I needed to be searching for a phone "dialer". I found this one: http://www.download.com/Phone-Dialer-Pro/3000-2064_4-10038023.html?tag=lst-3 It seems to be working fine, except that my modem (Conexant HDA D110 MDC V.92) does not appear to...
  5. C

    Phone Emulation Software

    Disclaimer: I know jack about VoIP and telephony in general, so I don't even know if what I want to do is possible. I have a Packet8 BPA410 VoIP "modem" that I use for work. I currently connect a 3rd party cordless phone to it rather than using the Packet8 desk phone (ST2118) that came with...
  6. C

    Dell E228WFP 22" LCD - No Picture!

    uggggh... of course, as soon as I posted this, it started working again.
  7. C

    Dell E228WFP 22" LCD - No Picture!

    Some info: I've had this LCD for about 10 months now (since I started my new job) and this problem has happened off and on a few dozen times. The monitor is connected via DVI-D to my Dell dock. The problem: When either monitor or laptop is on and I turn the other on, I get no picture on...
  8. C

    FS: ATI x1900xt 512MB

    It's a great card in excellent condition. I've never had any problems with it. I upgraded and need to get rid of it. I am the original owner and have never overclocked it. Stock fans, heatsinks, etc. It's an ASUS brand card. I don't have the original box, but I have most of the original...
  9. C

    Need Help Synchronizing Color on Dual LCDs

    So I have two Dell E228WFP 22" LCDs connected to a Dell laptop dock. The dock only has 1 VGA and 1 DVI-D Dual Link output. Even at restored factory settings on both monitors with identical color temps, the screen using the VGA input appears much more blue. If there's a methodical way to...
  10. C

    Overheating: Asus M2N-SLI Deluxe Chipset

    I did overclock when I first built it, but I have been running default for about 3 months now. I thought about putting some AS5 on the northbridge, but I figured that if the heatsink was hot as hell, then the thermal pad (or whatever is under that heatsink) is certainly doing its job of...
  11. C

    Overheating: Asus M2N-SLI Deluxe Chipset

    I've had this board in this machine since the beginning of December: Asus M2N-SLI Deluxe AMD X2 4600+ 2x1GB Corsair XMS Asus x1900xt 512MB 1 SATA HD, 1 PATA HD, 1 Plextor DVD/RW Asus 550W PSU I haven't made any hardware changes recently, but a few days ago I started experiencing...
  12. C

    Solution to using keyboard & mouse from couch

    So would you recommend this? http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16833180047
  13. C

    Solution to using keyboard & mouse from couch

    Well, why don't you just order one and tell me if it ever arrives :D Until someone confirms that they paid money to Infinium Labs and actually received something in return, I won't believe it. Does anybody have any other suggestions? I've looked around for a plastic lap table with a...
  14. C

    Solution to using keyboard & mouse from couch

    Are you sure that's not just Pre-Order? I have yet to find a real hands-on review of the Phantom Lapboard (prototypes excluded). Also, I plan on using a bluetooth keyboard/mouse anyway. Isn't bluetooth supposed to have better reception through walls than RF, or am I crazy?
  15. C

    Solution to using keyboard & mouse from couch

    Hahaha you're joking right? Can you even buy it yet? I'm pretty sure I would never give any money to Infinium Labs anyway.
Back
Top