• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Phone Emulation Software

Cracker

n00b
Joined
Jun 29, 2005
Messages
26
Disclaimer: I know jack about VoIP and telephony in general, so I don't even know if what I want to do is possible.

I have a Packet8 BPA410 VoIP "modem" that I use for work. I currently connect a 3rd party cordless phone to it rather than using the Packet8 desk phone (ST2118) that came with it. Can I connect the "modem" to my laptop's modem (or any PCMCIA card) and use software to replace having a physical phone?

When I go on the road for work, I would love to just bring the "modem" and a bluetooth headset. Is this possible?
 
Back
Top