Does this MP3 player exist?

Cracker

n00b
Does there exist an MP3 player that has a USB input for playing music from a USB drive? Maybe it's a stupid question. I don't know. But it's a surprisingly hard thing to google.

I don't know of any PMP that does that, but most OEM and aftermarket car stereos with USB input can do it.

I have a 6GB Sandisk player that has a MicroSD slot so you can play media from that.

I have a 6GB Sandisk player that has a MicroSD slot so you can play media from that.

I have a GPS that can do that too and bought a 16GB SD card just for MP3s but it is slow to read all the songs so you can browse the list so not all that useful in the end. I ended up using the SD card in one of my cameras instead.

my toaster can play MP3s off a SD card ... but seriously, are you asking because you want one, or just want to know if one exists?

Meh....

I'm just waiting for the day when there's a DAP (digital audio player) with 1TB internal flash memory for my FLAC files. Knowing my luck, by the time one does come out I'll be looking for a DAP with 4TB of internal storage.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
You just need to know the correct terms to search. Google "mp3 player with usb host", click first link, ???, profit.

Back