• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by ConfusedYKA

  1. C

    Project: Silent Element!

    Looking great! Subbed.
  2. C

    Server Closet

    Actually, it would house the server, two UPS, a Zenith BDR and some networking stuff. You see, right now it's all on an open rack right in front of someone's desk. It's loud and they blow hot air right in his face, not to mention being an eyesore. I figured if I enclosed it all in a cabinet...
  3. C

    Server Closet

    I'm trying to relocate my server from out in the open into an insulated cabinet with venting. Preferably something with a spot to mount an AC unit. The goal here is to eliminate heat and noise. I've been digging around a ton online and I can't find anything that really fits my needs...
  4. C

    Post your workstation 2010!

    Nah, I didn't zoom in at all. If you play Minecraft...you'd be able to pick out that icon.
  5. C

    Post your workstation 2010!

    Is it bad that the second thing I noticed is the Minecraft icon? Minecraft FTW!
  6. C

    Ikea desk gallery

    I've got the black / brown finish on mine and I love it. Seems to scratch easy though. But, if I had to guess, that is true of all of the finishes.
  7. C

    Stupid Motorola Vu204

    I missed this earlier. But, thanks! That is exactly the thread I found yesterday and what eventually led me to completion.
  8. C

    Stupid Motorola Vu204

    BTW, I did end up finally getting it done. Using P2kcommander and MSU.
  9. C

    Stupid Motorola Vu204

    A: Verizon didn't have it. Or, if they did, I could not find it. B: It's not the decision to buy the U204 that's bad, it's not even his lack of technical understanding, but it does make it frustrating to work on. C: The old Italian reference was more to explain his preference of ring tone...
  10. C

    Stupid Motorola Vu204

    So, here's the deal: The owner of our company is an old Italian guy, he does not do technology. So, of course he has a Motorola Vu204. This phone is garbage...Really, I mean like straight out of 1998. Anyways, he really wants the Godfather theme song as his ring tone. But, as you probably...
  11. C

    Post your workstation 2010!

    What are using to mount that card reader? I'm dying to mount a hub under my desk, but I can't think of anything strong enough, that looks reasonable.
  12. C

    Post your workstation 2010!

    DHARMA - FTW Soon...soon
  13. C

    Post Your Workstation 2009!

    You're wrong. Close, but wrong. It's a dimension 4550 (on the right). The left in the picture isn't running, it's being fixed for a friend. Next to that is an HP server, not in the pic though. And, I don't need an upgrade. The rig suits me just fine. A lot like my XP.
  14. C

    Post Your Workstation 2009!

    I'm in. XP Club begins now! Why upgrade OS? XP is everything I need. It's stable, paid for, flexible...I'm good where I'm at.
  15. C

    Post Your Workstation 2009!

    Running out of desk real estate, time for an upgrade.
Back
Top