• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by ascarytiger

  1. A

    Rocketfish computer case.... LIAN LI :)

    Also - for all you BB employees, if you type this sku into RSS and look at the manufacturer, it says LIAN-LI Industries :)
  2. A

    Rocketfish computer case.... LIAN LI :)

    I work for BB (and yes we kinda suck for PC stuff) but oh well. When comparing the 900 to this rocketfish case, I think I may switch to the rocketfish. I have the 900, and it sounds like an airplane taking off. Plus the rocketfish is aluminum, so it does better with heat if I'm not mistaken...
  3. A

    display driver stopped responding

    I tried both of those fixes, neither worked. Where do I get the newest beta drivers?
  4. A

    display driver stopped responding

    yeah I have an 8800 gts 640, it just started happening out of nowhere.
  5. A

    display driver stopped responding

    When I built my new PC everything was fine for a good 2 or 3 months. Now all of the sudden every 3 to 5 minutes my screen freezes for a second, goes black, and then refreshes and a little error bubble pops up at the bottom right corner. It says a display driver has stopped responding and has...
  6. A

    picture thumbnail problem

    Wow thanks. I don't remember checking that box, but it certainly was checked.
  7. A

    picture thumbnail problem

    So I have Vista x64, and I noticed that I cannot view picture thumbnails. When I'm browsing through my folders and files of images, it just shows the default windows picture file icon, and not a thumbnail. Anyone know a fix for this?
  8. A

    dead pixel fix?

    Just got my HP w2207, great monitor, but after 2 days of use I noticed a dead pixel in the middle of the screen. Any fixes or am I screwed?
  9. A

    itunes + vista x64

    Does anyone have itunes working with vista ultimate x64? Mine will not work :(
  10. A

    The Official HP w2207/w2007 Thread

    If all goes as planned, my friend with be taking my old sammy 205bw and I will be picking up the 2207 from best buy today. I'll try and post some pictures tonight with my experiences. Also, has anyone done any HD content (HD DVD/Bluray) on this monitor? If so how did it work?
  11. A

    8800GTS heat

    So when I first had my GTS it was teh only expansion card in my case. @600/1750 it would idle at 49 or 50C. I just put in a sound card 2 slots down, now it idles at 58C. Is this normal?
  12. A

    Good music player...

    I have just never liked the feel of WMP, I mean I'll use it if theres nothing horribly better. And no, I have no itunes purchased music.
  13. A

    Good music player...

    prolly an organizer and stuff too. I'm used to itunes.
  14. A

    Good music player...

    Since itunes is not supported in vista x64, what is a really good music player? I don't really like WMP.
  15. A

    Heat problems with 8800GTS...

    I idle at 54c with my GTS clocked at 580/1700. Under load I believe its barely over 60.
Back
Top