• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

itunes + vista x64

By "work" what do you mean?

I have Ultimate x64 on my laptop, and I have installed iTunes on it a couple of times to upgrade the firmware on my iPod Nano. I haven't used it for any other purpose, and I remove iTunes as soon as I'm done with the upgrade since I hate iTunes.
 
I got the latest version of itunes on vista ultimate 64 and it works resonabley well. I get the occasional crash during video playback, definetly not 100% perfect, but usable.
 
Unless you need to make your purchases on itunes, why not use another player interface to manage, store, listen, metadate, etc.?

I think that Media player is the slowest piece of ........

Of all the banes I've had(which are few) beta testing and using Vista, iTunes has caused me the most grief. Because of dumbed-down implementations Apple uses to ensure their dominance in that sector.

Can't access your purchased songs, because your login name is too long? :rolleyes: Give me a break. (That's an example, non-related to your issue, just ignore my spite towards iTunes as a music interface)
 
Back
Top