Your most epic gaming experience/memories

FF7 in its totality is epic, but stepping into the Crater for the first time with the accompanying music was truly fucking epic.

Booting up Crysis for the first time and simply saying "Wow"

FO1/2, especially the endings

MGS series

Gunstar Heroes (on the Genesis)

Last edited:
Centipede
My dentist as a kid had an arcade Centipede in his office that I would play as long as I could before mom dragged me home. First introduction to gaming and simply... amazing.

Wolfenstein 3d
My cousin and I played this for hours. She would steer I would press shoot. I was a little kid at the time and she wouldn't let me touch the keyboard. :( Still was an incredible thing to see first hand at 7 years old and feel like I was in a WW2 movie.

Homeworld
This game from beginning to end was fantastic. The first scene when you come back to see Kharak burned and try to salvage the survivors is one of the most heartbreaking moments I've felt in cinema or gaming and will always stand out. Second, the first meeting with the Turanic raiders when the rock music blairs and they come around the asteroids shook me. The music still gives me goose bumps.

Chrono Trigger
First real RPG, enough said.

UT Classic
Soooo many of my teen years. Lets hear it for 200% speed and Godlike

Age of Empires 2: AoK: CE
Dialup friday nights, from midnight to 5am was my MS Zone gaming time.

Most SNES games I played as a whole was pretty epic. It was the only time in my gaming life where I could simply assume that I'll have an awesome experience with a game without having to dig into the details (reviews, user opinions, etc.). Just a little buzzword from the community had be engrossed in epic games that I had never played when the SNES was at its prime.

Nowadays, I feel pessimistic and overly cautious to try out games in the fear of going through a load of mediocrity.

If I hear the word epic, again, I'm going to remove my face by rubbing it against some tarmac very slowly.

:)

Asheron's Call, one of the first MMORPGs in existence. Totally blew my mind with all the skills and specialization that could be done. Something that I feel all newer games lack.
For those that don't know, the early years of Asheron's call involved a lot of trial and error when it came to spellcraft, consisting of stones, tapers, herbs, and talismans. Different mixtures conjured up different spells, using different stones and different combos of tapers to cast higher lvl spells, and the taper combinations were different for every character.
In those days if you'd managed to figure out all your higher lvl spells you were a force to be reckoned with. I spent so much time in that game it was unreal.
Too bad decal came out and ruined the game.
The game is still live after 10 years, and if they'd update the graphics engine I might actually go back.

If I hear the word epic, again, I'm going to remove my face by rubbing it against some tarmac very slowly.

:)

jeez man, thats.... epic!

best moment for me was probably a ten-hour playthrough of Dungeon Siege at a LAN. closely followed by the end of Portal where you escape from the incinerator and into the underworks, and there's this elation and moment of "screw you, GLaDOS, I got out of your easy-bake!".

O man, reading this thread brings back SO MANY good memories.

- Tribes- Was pretty much my first FPS, I didn't have a clue what I was doing, but I enjoyed it so much.

- Red Alert- Pretty much the game that got me started on serious PC gaming. I remember when my brother and I would just sit on this bench taking turns. I would destroy the enemy via the slowest means possible just to have more playing time lol. (same goes for TB Sun, RA2 etc)

- TFC- Had to be one of my funnest gaming experiences to date. Sniper on 2Fort, you all know how much fun that was. Also I met so many genuine people through that game. One thing I love was that it seemed to attract quality people in general. There was this one time where I was learning to con-nade jump out of the water and was having quite a difficult time with it. Well this guy randomly came over in game and helped me out, we spent the next few hours just chatting and having a blast gaming. Another thing was that I was almost never accused of hacking in that game like I was at CSS. Back then I was a good sniper and it seemed people only looked up to you and wanted to learn some tips instead of getting all angry about losing. Man, I wish that game never faded.

- CSS- My best friend and I used to play this game all time time at each others house. Way to many memories to list, however it's very sentimental to me since he has since moved far away.

- NFS 3 HP- First racing game, love that F50

- FarCry- Holds my favorite single player to date. Loved going around with the silenced MP5 on single burst. Also messing around in the map editor was a blast.

- Myst/ Riven- My first introduction to pc gaming. I wasn't even doing much of the playing, but something about those games was memorizing. Riding those "trains" around in Riven was a blast and some of those contraptions were just down right freaky.

- Chest Master 5000- I LOVED those sounds lol

Ultima IV on the C64.
This is alone at the top of my list. I could read the runic language as if it was english. The background story was solid. For it's time, the graphics and music were amazing. I spent almost an entire summer vacation playing this. Perhaps it was so rewarding because I had to work at it. It is/was not a "pickup game". You had to almost have the manual open as you played to make all the spells, combine reagents, take notes, and mark locations on the map.

Other C64 notables:
Ultima V and Bard's Tale series - Simply the golden heydays of Fantasy RPG. Who doesn't remember the 99 berzerkers in BT1? Or the old man at the end (suprise!) in BT2? Or the complexity of U5 and the final Hythloth dungeon?

PC notables:
Playing Ultima 7 with a AWE! 32 ISA soundcard
StoneKeep
Duke Nuk'em 3D
FIrst Command and Conquer
First Quake with a Orchid Righteous 3D video card (mind blowing at the time)
Starcraft - too many fun hours
Dues Ex, System Shock 2, Thief 2, Half Life 1 and 2
Gothic 1 and 2 - Played them each at least twice

I'm sure I'm missing loads but that's the gist.

Last edited:
Homeworld 1 and 2: one of hte most epic RTS i hav eever played and reminded me of Enders game (great book!!!! you all need to go buy it and read it. even if you dont read books this is one that is sooooo epic you will finish in 2 days) The 3D space changes strategy so much including the ability to jump in-game to anywhere on the map

Halo 3: Played too many games where you just kick a** and own everyone in the face lol. best multi-player in a while.

Boarderlands: Game play is soo good that you willingly play the game a second time just to find more guns and have more extreme battles. art style never gets old btw.

Assasins Creed 2: way better than the first. the story is compelling both in the animus and outside of it. I could spend hours exploring italy with nothing to do but find treasure and do assassination contracts.

Dawn of War Dark Crusade: Great story and unique new take on a story for a RTS. very much like risk but better cause its a computer game lol

Tons of old NES/famicom games: I don't remember all their names, but I remember the feeling of success and joy when I passed that punishingly hard level or figured out the hardest puzzles around, memorizing passwords and jotting down notes on locations of items etc... the two that I remember as some of the greatest are the Legend of Zelda series and the Metroid series. My father and I played Metroid together and we haven't stopped gaming since.

Final Fantasy IV, VI were some of the most emotional games of my childhood. The stories (especially VI ) was more complex than anything that had come before at the time. These were no longer faceless heroes out to slay the dragon or wizard and save the kingdom, but they were almost like real people, with their own emotions. To date, these are still some of my favorite games. I had a relative send me the sound track of VI from Japan as a present, and it was the first of many video game soundtracks I'd purchase over the years.
Chrono Trigger - Building on the back of FFVI, the story was complex and the characters compelling. Tons of endings, and character depth was on par with Final Fantasy VI. The music was also so awesome, I rigged our entertainment center to tape it.
Breath of Fire series - Extremely difficult even for super famicom RPGs, these series were not as well known as others, but had some great fun and interesting plotlines.
Xenogears (PS1) - There's not much I can say here to those who haven't played this, but it is quite possibly one of the greatest RPGs of all time. I was so engrossed in the story (and there are a LOT of religious elements that are difficult to understand if you don't have at least a passing knowledge of mythology and theology of both eastern and western faiths), that I didn't see the plot twists coming! Plus, GIANT ROBOTS. And Love. Lets not forget love...which brings me to...
Final Fantasy VIII - No, that's not a seven, that's an eight. Maybe its just the Japanese in me, but I saw this as one of the best J-style love stories in gaming to date. Eyes on Me still reminds me of romance in my youth...
Metal Gear Solid series - Hands down the best military drama, as only a crazy Japanese guy can come up with. The characters aren't cardboard cutouts the way Western military dramas tend to be. The strongest single entry on the series is MGS3:Subsistence, (Some would say MGS4 is the best, but it cannot be enjoyed without playing the others first).

I could be here all day, but these are just a few of the epic stories that have come from gaming. There we games before on ancient PCs, and many that have come since...

When I was a kid, this girl I was friends with was over and we were sitting around talking, and I was playing Super Mario Bros 3.

I got the hammer suit in my inventory in World 6, warped to World 8 and blasted through. Then I used the hammer suit at Bowser's castle and managed to get through without getting hit once. I was just experimenting at the time, and showing off a bit, but you can actually insta-kill bowser with 3 hits from the hammer suit. I still consider this one of my biggest gaming achievements since it's f*cking hard to not get hit once in Bowser's castle, there's only one hammer suit in the whole game, and I had a witness :p

I'm going to have to go with Freelancer. I don't know why but I cant get enough of that game. The first time I played through it was absolutely amazing. They story line and plot twists were top notch in my book. I've probably played through it 20+ times now and I still love the game.

TFC will always have a special place in my heart. Our clan had a ton of fun and I met some amazing people. I still remember my first clan match. Hell I remember when the leader asked me to join. I was quite surprised. I spent hours and hours playing that game every day.

I guess the last one Ill pick was getting the mile high achievement in COD4. Fuck that achievement. It was a great feeling when I finally pulled it off though. Especially since it was the last one I needed.

Before Sony put dual joysticks on their controller, Logitech had a PC game pad that had two joysticks. It came with Descent 3.

That game's control blew me away, I had never felt anything so free or natural move through virtual 3D space.

WAR, riding across the landscape with 100's of others and massive fort sieges, really epic fights that can last hours.

Planetside was also epic back in the day where 3 factions of 133 players each could collide in one massive 400 player fight, great fun! I can't wait for Planetside 2

Beating Master Blaster for the NES was glorious...took me like3 4 years when i was little.

COD4: The nuke going off followed by Pvt. Jackson's death was one of the most amazing and haunting things I've ever seen in a video game.

Last edited:
Transport Tycoon. Go this game when I was about 12 Built up my empire until I was about 17 and marveled at what I had achieved.

Mech Warrior 2. first 3d accelerated game I had played. The missions, the immersion just blew me away.

Heavy Gear 2. Online community was about a few dozen people, we were one big family. Everyone knew each other and play-style.

Unreal Tournament... Every time I would start it up and join a server and dominate. The adrenaline rush this game provided was insane.

Deus Ex... The openness and power of choice. A 3d sci-fi RPG with an amazing story. One of the most enjoyable games of all time.

Back in the day when SWG was in its original phase, myself and 4 friends would waste a whole weekend playing. Fun stuff for the time, no way the wife would let me swing that now.

CS 1.0 first scrimmage. Pulling a 180 after planting the bomb and shooting a CT in the head with the last bullet.

Just today. I've been trying many times to beat Inhuman Tournament DeathMatch in Codex of Wisdom.

Up to that level, I was winning every tournament deathmatch on my first try at Inhuman difficulty.

But this map is very much too close-ranged and the bots have ... inhuman reaction time. I really had no chance and was getting owned without some medium/long range sections of the map where I could use strategy and thinking instead of pure reflexes/reaction time.

So then I finally said screw the 1920x1200@60 Hz LCD and went to my trusty 21" CRT, fired the thing up at 800x600@150 Hz and owned those bots! :D It felt so good to finally win without cheating (i.e. slomo 0.5 heh).

inhumancodexofwisdom.jpg

Haha, I'm so living in the past, but I'm mostly enjoying this game for the nostalgic feeling. I loved playing it 10 years ago.

SPECTRUM
Jet Set Willy - how many hours have I spent trying to complete this game? I still fire it up occasionally even now (not on the speccy though!).

ATARI ST
Xenon 3 - ship upgraded to fill most of the screen is just awesome
Chaos Engine - just have fond memories of playing this

SNES
Sim City - the first game I used a cheat (infinite money)
Zelda : A Link To The Past - first RPG
Super Mario World - simply one of the best platformers ever
Contra 3 - I like Metal Slug, but this was just sooo much better
Ys III : Wanderers from Ys - such a breath of fresh air after all the Squaresoft RPGs and their clones (not that I didn't like them)
Legend of The Mystical Ninja - great blend of humour, style and gameplay
Shadowrun - bit of a hidden gem imo, another quality RPG that didn't follow the herd

PSX
Final Fantasy 7 - nothing that hasn't already been said ;)
True Pinball - the Vikings table is just too good. Many an hour spent passing the controller around (often waiting an hour for your next go if we were on form)
Tomb Raider - first game I played that positively dripped atmosphere
Worms - never had multiplayer sessions of this scale with any other game

SATURN
Shining The Holy Ark - my first 3D RPG (even though it used sprites like Doom)
Panzer Dragoon - look ma, I can fly. Okay so you could fly in Magic Carpet, but boy did that suck.

PC
Elite - not so sure it was PC I played it on, but the game was huge and tricked you into believing it was even bigger than that!
Day Of The Tentacle - this was what opened my eyes to PC gaming
Planescape : Torment - an original and compelling story, despite the anti-climax
Baldurs Gate 1 and 2 - whenever I see/hear David Warner I can't help thinking of Jon Irenicus!
Silver - is a shame I've never been able to replay it with modern hardware, I really enjoyed this game despite the sappy main character
Fallout 1/2/Tactics - Fallout 3 just didn't do it for me, but these rocked
Star Wars : KoToR - such great characters
Half-Life 1 and 2 - FPS with substance (HL1 deathmatches were great too, mmmm pipe bombs)
Return To Castle Wolfenstein - it just popped into my head, I loved the single-player campaign (especially the 'sneaky' level with all the towers)
Quake 3 - it has to be here, this is the PC game I have spent the most time playing. Keep your CTF and other co-op modes, it's fast-paced deathmatches for me. Bonus points for Reznor soundtrack.

Currently playing Dragon Age (130 hours and I haven't attended the Landsmeet yet, but I'm thorough) and that deserves a place. I can't remember enjoying a game this much which has so many things I don't like about it.

A hundred different moments in Super Metroid

How did I forget that? I remember paying £45 for it (which was a lot of money for me at the time) and the oversized box it came in. Such a class game, I never got around to playing Metroid Prime though :(

Currently playing Dragon Age (130 hours and I haven't attended the Landsmeet yet, but I'm thorough) and that deserves a place. I can't remember enjoying a game this much which has so many things I don't like about it.
What don't you like about it? Are they bad things?

I remember getting the biggest feeling of satisfaction after successfully installing a 14 disk DOS game then learning that I needed to move 1K of extended memory to the main memory before I could play it.

Then it would begin... the hours of running memory optimizing programs and removing/shifting lines around in startup batch files to try to get that 1K that you needed.

Usually at that point I would run the game feeling a great sense of accomplishment only to find that the game itself sucked.

What don't you like about it? Are they bad things?

Here's a quick list (it's far from complete):

While the story is well-told and the voice-acting is excellent (mostly), it's the same thing we've seen a hundred times before.

The world does not feel very alive. No one does anything except stand around waiting for you to interact with them. Day/night cycle would have been a start.

Lack of variety in enemies. I know it's mainly darkspawn, but on that front you basically have Hurlocks and Genlocks.

No way to just drop items, and no way to use chests for storage (unless you get Wardens Keep, sneaky f*cks).

No problem with DLC, but it is vastly overpriced - Wardens Keep is maybe 2 hours of play, Stone Prisoner a bit more as long as you do the second part (which you could miss if not careful).

Not enough skills/spells, particularly that there are only 4 tiers.

Illogical progression of some talent 'trees'. Part of the problem is that they aren't trees at all, they don't branch out but just trundle down a single track - you often waste points on a talent just to get the next one along the line, even though it doesn't always make a particularly sensible pre-requisite.

Badly balanced talents - for example, Cone Of Cold is vastly overpowered: petrify costs more, only affects a single target and is less likely to work (thus far I have not managed to petrify a yellow/orange enemy, but I can CoC anything and even shatter yellow targets with a critical hit). Don't get me started on shapeshifting, what a useless specialization in its current form (no pun intended).

No stamina potions - easily fixed with a mod, but the game already favours mages enough without them being the only class able to restore their points (deep mushrooms aren't worth the time it takes to consume them).

No threat zones for melee - this can result in Benny Hill-esque chase scenes. I had my mage (out of mana and pots) running round a mound with an Ogre chasing him, so I got my tanks to stand in wait. He comes in their sights and I tell 'em to attack, but what happens is he runs straight through them and then they in turn give chase. Retarded.

Scaling enemies to your level - this is just cheesy, although I can appreciate that non-linear games can struggle to provide the correct challenge level. It feels almost pointless to build up your character (not as bad as Oblivion), in some cases the same enemies actually get more difficult. For a game called Dragon Age, they certainly treat them with contempt by applying this crap to everything. The High Dragon was far easier to dispose of than the Broodmother and Ser Cauthrien (who would have been even harder had I not separated him from his cohorts). It's an optional battle, so no real excuse for not making it a lot tougher (I took little satisfaction in the victory, unlike my first Revenant).

I could go on (the system in general is a little kludgy), but really it's the wrong thread for this so that will suffice!

Haha, I'm so living in the past, but I'm mostly enjoying this game for the nostalgic feeling. I loved playing it 10 years ago.

Truly great games stand the test of time, but yeah sometimes it's pure nostalgia for days gone by. In ten years time, Crysis' visuals will seem dated and it just doesn't have the gameplay to offset that imo. Tomb Raider is still better than Tomb Raider : Anniversary (I was really hoping to recapture that T-Rex moment, but they totally f*cked it)

In COD4, my team needed to hold the HQ until the timer was up to win the game. The other team was one tick from winning, so anything besides a win would result in a tie. I ended up being the last guy alive, so I had to hold it for the next 20 seconds to win.

The first wave of enemies rushed into the building as I took them out fairly easily with my silenced p90. The second time, they knew where I was, so I waited for them to find me when I knifed one, and shadowed one through the HQ building, ultimately knifing him too. I killed a few more guys, called in a heli that got a couple when they made their final rush w/ about 5secs left (yes, it all happened that quick). From my hiding spot, I saw 3 guys run near the HQ so just before I got shot down, I cooked a frag and tossed it onto the HQ that killed everyone trying to destroy it. My mic had been silent for a while since everyone was dead, but when the score screen popped up I was met with non-stop, "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Most.Epic.Gaming.Experience.EVER.

WoW first 40 man raid into MC successfully lead by me and the MT. First time I ever had a game give me a massive sense of accomplishement. Also running a guild of 200+ individuals. It's really true running a guild builds people skills.

QW TF for me too!! Was such an awesome game, I hated those lpb's that were sniping! I think thats when people started using the mouse/keyboard..and I was still using the keyboard only and didnt even touch the mouse. No idea how I did it...but I did REAL good!! I think Page up and Page down was to aim up and down and a and z were my gernade buttons. I dunno, but it was a BLAST. Good thing TF2 came, those other TF games weren't even close.

I've probably gotta say Quakeworld Team Fortress or Warcraft 2. Warcraft 2 started me off gaming when I was about 12 or 13 years old on my Pentium1 166mhz and 56K dial up modem. Trying for hours to game it up with my buddies and saving every 2 minutes out of fear someone would pick up the phone and terminate the connection D: lol. Then along came Teamfortress for Quakeworld which really began the whole class based FPS genre that we see today. I was deeply involved in that community, countless websites, reunion games with the creators who now have been working at Valve ever since. Those were the glory days... may never see them again...at least the way communities are structured today in the console world.

Descent. Full three dimensional movement, multiplayer online and LAN.

Also - playing my first FPShooter...
"wow - it feels like I'm walking around with a gun!"

That completely changed gaming for me.

Descent... that was a fun game, I think it was one of my first true 3d games to play. it came with an Acer I had a long time ago.... an acer with the almighty 100Mhz Pentium and 32MB RAM.

TFC gave me nothing but some good 'ol fashioned TLC. i loved the absolute-ever-loving-hell out of that game. i started out sniping in 2fort, which i believe was a pretty common starting point for a lot of players. then i started getting owned by medics conc-jumping at me from out of the water. i practiced for hours to get conc-jumps down pat. i remember the first time i grabbed the flag in the basement of 2fort and then pulled off a successful conc-jump up the elevator shaft. i was downright giddy.

and then there were all the trick spots you'd see with engineers nade-jumping onto a rafter or a roof, setting up a sentry gun. and you'd say to yourself, "damn that's cool! how do i do it?"

i think aside from the sheer joy of just hopping into a big game and kicking some ass, the reason i just couldn't put TFC down was because of all the tricks you could pull off. i would almost constantly see a player pulling off something i hadn't seen or thought of before. getting into some seemingly unreachable area of a map. and then i'd spent hours or days figuring out how they did it.

the community behind TFC was just plain beautiful. people would own you, but then they'd stop and come back and teach you how to improve so you could go on to own others, and then repeat the whole cycle yourself. there was a constant flow of knowledge, and just a general feeling of good-will overall.

i don't think i'll ever get that level of sustained enjoyment out of a game again. TFC came along when i was at just the right age to appreciate it to the fullest extent i possibly could. i wasn't so old as to have too many responsibilities and not enough time to play for hours and hours every day. and i wasn't so young as to lose myself in the vastness of the community, the myriad of customizations and the sheer scope of the game.

My most epic moment had to be at the end of the original half-life (minor spoiler warning, though you really should have played this by now):

I was fighting the final boss in that huge chamber. I wasn't really sure what to do, though I was using the pads to jump over him and rain bullets and rockets on him. I couldn't tell if that was accomplishing anything, so at one point I landed right inside his head. I was playing on hard and being inside his head was shocking the shit out me. I figured I was going to die so I dropped all 5 satchel charges and jumped out of his head. We were way, way up so I planned to blow the charges before I turned into street pizza. I was screaming the whole way down. I watched his head explode and his pyrotechnic death throes begin when I heard the sickening crunch of my landing. I was still alive with 3 health. My ten year old brother had been watching and we both jumped up and ran around the room cheering. It was a glorious finish to one of the best games ever.

Seconds place goes to System Shock 2. On my first playthrough I killed the final boss with what was literally my last bullet. I had nothing left that could have done any damage. I couldn't believe it worked out that way.

Plenty of huge gaming moments for me -
Beating Contra without the 30 man code. My gameplaying was as magical as walking on water when I was younger. Now I can't even finish the damn game with 30 lives...

Mega Man 2: Quick Man. 'Nuff said.

Legend of the Red Dragon: Wow, I spent so much time playing this daily on BBS'. The first time I rocked Violet's world. Reaching Level 12 before anyone else after a reset. Finally getting my hands on the Death Sword.

DOOM: playing the demo for the first time. The music, the atmosphere, the violence - nothing has ever come close to captivating me like the first minute of DOOM did.

Resident Evil 2: Licker on the window. The arrival of Mr. X. The near departure of my bowels.

Metal Gear Solid: About as perfect as a game can be. I have played this game countless times, and each time I can't put the controller down until it's over.

Grand Theft Auto III: I rented a PS2 for this game when it released. I bought a PS2 for this game. It offered a different level of crazy carnage from that of its overhead view brethren. Vice City was more of the same, and I loved it. I never played San Andreas or IV, though both of them are collecting dust on my shelf. The honeymoon is over.

Resident Evil 4: This game came to me at the right time in my life and filled an emotional void....not really, but while plenty of people consider it a great game, nobody seems to have it on a pedestal like I do. I simply could not stop playing. My copy of Webster's has a screenshot alongside "epic".

God of War I/II: Instant classics. Go**amn spike towers.

Resident Evil CODE Veronica: This game deserves mention for epic fail. On my first playthrough I left the magnum behind at one point(never used the fire extinguisher), and I did not have a save game. I expected I could retrieve a suitable alternative at a later time for the final boss fight. I made a single save at a point where I thought I would soon be able to stock up. Lo and behold, I enter final boss fight carrying 5 bullets and a knife. The save should still be on my memory card, but it is impossible to complete. I did not revisit the game for a new playthrough until a few years later, vowing not to make the same mistake...

Plenty of huge gaming moments for me -
Beating Contra without the 30 man code. My gameplaying was as magical as walking on water when I was younger. Now I can't even finish the damn game with 30 lives...

I once beat the game with one life. I could routinely beat it with 5 or under but once I did it with only 1. Now, like you, I doubt I could beat with all 30.

Resident Evil CODE Veronica: This game deserves mention for epic fail. On my first playthrough I left the magnum behind at one point(never used the fire extinguisher), and I did not have a save game. I expected I could retrieve a suitable alternative at a later time for the final boss fight. I made a single save at a point where I thought I would soon be able to stock up. Lo and behold, I enter final boss fight carrying 5 bullets and a knife. The save should still be on my memory card, but it is impossible to complete. I did not revisit the game for a new playthrough until a few years later, vowing not to make the same mistake...

You could get through the game without the fire extinguisher? I left it in a box in the beginning of the game then thought I was stuck after I went to the island and couldn't retrieve it again. I never beat the game because of that. Great game with an awful design flaw.

Golden Eye 007 , N64. 4 player deathmatches

Duke Nukem: Zero Hour, N64. 4 player deathmatches

me and my buddies played the shit out of these two games on my 27" sanyo or whatever.. We would have more then 4 players and once you died you threw the controller to the next person. We would have them all tangled up by the end of the round.

Every once in awhile one of us would go an entire round without having to pass the controller.

Back