Yore VR experiences

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
I was looking at covering this game a couple weeks ago, but saw the devs working on a big patch, so I was waiting....and it hit today finally.

While this is usually not my type of game, for some reason I found it engrossing. Interestingly, I saw where the devs were using NVWorks for MRS techniques and were having problems with AMD cards crashing. From their short posts in the discussion, they said they stripped out NVWorks, and wrote MRS themselves to work on both NV and AMD. I found this to be very promising. Not sure if these guys are just super smart, or don't know what they are doing. From reading their support posts, I am leaning towards super smart. :) That all said, if these guys can do it fairly quickly, it seems other devs should be able to do the same.

I watched a video of it...it seems like basically if you want to be a Skyrim miner/lumberjack/blacksmith FOR REALS. :p

Might give it a try one of these days, it does seem fairly interesting. Though I think if I am going to forge items I want to also be able to go out and fight with them, which I think is something that is lacking thus far.

Another one to add to the wish list. I am waiting now for the winter steam sale since I'll probably have a few steam wallet cards or gift cards I'll turn into steam wallet cards as presents. :)

Another one to add to the wish list. I am waiting now for the winter steam sale since I'll probably have a few steam wallet cards or gift cards I'll turn into steam wallet cards as presents. :)
It is light on content now and needs some optimizations needed as perf is kinda screwy. I am going to have to hold off on this one for a while as to using if for an article.

But I even like it, and this is generally not my kind of game.

Back