• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

WoW [H]ard Guild

Did you happen to DL the Official WoW fansite kit? I believe there were some good images in there. Haven't looked at it recently though. Is there already a plan in the works for a website?
 
SnackDaddy said:
Did you happen to DL the Official WoW fansite kit? I believe there were some good images in there. Haven't looked at it recently though. Is there already a plan in the works for a website?

When I was on last night, there was some talk of it. I think it would be a cool idea.
 
Should try and get a group picture of the guild :p

bonkrowave said:
When I was on last night, there was some talk of it. I think it would be a cool idea.

I would deffinately like to get our own webstite going, however atm I dont have the money to put towards one (just spent a bunch on an engangement ring. ) :)

edit: cool banner btw and I'm d/ling the Fansite Kit now
 
]|[ Mar']['in ]|[ said:
Should try and get a group picture of the guild :p



I would deffinately like to get our own webstite going, however atm I dont have the money to put towards one (just spent a bunch on an engangement ring. ) :)

edit: cool banner btw and I'm d/ling the Fansite Kit now

I dont think it would cost very much to get a site up and running. I know of a few places that I could get to host it. Maybe if we are really nice someone in the [H]ard|OCP community could provide space? maybe a domain name ?

<.< >.> <.<
 
I almost hate to mention it, because I'm fully aware of my poor completion rate on "Spare Time" projects, but I do happen to have a decent server sitting idle. I could potentially host about anything we wanted to. We could use dyndns.org for DNS and a prebuilt "Portal" site like: http://www.mwpx.com Here is a working site that uses it. http://www.kcrpca.org. I prefer ASP myself, that is what I'm most familar with. Some of the other ones are nice too.
 
Was wondering same thing you ask the question yet...and if not can we suggest some fun ways to do so :D



Nice job on the banner there.
 
How 'bout HardOCP.kicks-ass.net kicks-ass.net is one of the many domain names available from dyndns.org for free.

just a thought. Trying to come up with inexpensive solutions.
 
bonkrowave said:
Well I threw together a quick concept banner for the [H]ard|OCP guild. So here it is, and let me know what you guys think.


banner6or.jpg

I wasn't too sure about the rising sun symbol, as I used the pic of seleste in Mauradon as a template to work off of. :p

I liek it. Just nned UD and Trolls
 
SnackDaddy said:
I almost hate to mention it, because I'm fully aware of my poor completion rate on "Spare Time" projects, but I do happen to have a decent server sitting idle. I could potentially host about anything we wanted to. We could use dyndns.org for DNS and a prebuilt "Portal" site like: http://www.mwpx.com Here is a working site that uses it. http://www.kcrpca.org. I prefer ASP myself, that is what I'm most familar with. Some of the other ones are nice too.

That would be badass.
 
bonkrowave said:
EDIT : Im an asshat, need to read more carefully

Ya I know the undead and the trolls are not in the pic, sorry guys. If I find suitable images of them I will edit them in to.

EDIT: Found a troll shamen and undead mage, which I will edit in tommorow or something. At least that way we have all the Horde races in the banner.

Cool - looking good so far. Unfortunately, I don't know too much about web design - but that may change if the insurance company has to retrain me for a different job since I can no longer do field support.
 
wfalcon said:
Cool - looking good so far. Unfortunately, I don't know too much about web design - but that may change if the insurance company has to retrain me for a different job since I can no longer do field support.

I know a bit about web design. I'm no expert, but I can get by.

Between us I'm sure we can figure out anything we might want to do. :)
 
I currently play on Skullcrusher as a human mage but I am thinking of starting on stormscale as an undead since my friend is gonna start a new char too. That'll work out so that I can both play with him and play with the [H] :)

Actually about to get on right now.

~Kris (Dopefish Lives)
 
bonkrowave said:
Well I threw together a quick concept banner for the [H]ard|OCP guild. So here it is, and let me know what you guys think.


banner6or.jpg

I wasn't too sure about the rising sun symbol, as I used the pic of seleste in Mauradon as a template to work off of. :p
Looks nice, but shouldn't we have, y'know, an Undead Rogue on there. Especially since the guild is getting overrun with rogues now.
 
braamer said:
Looks nice, but shouldn't we have, y'know, an Undead Rogue on there. Especially since the guild is getting overrun with rogues now.

You can't have too many rogues. :cool:
 
I may come over and play a little. I play on laughing skull and in the top guild of the server. www.ieguild.com I have a level 60 rogue/night elf and wish blizzard would actually fix something that's been broken snice better. If I come play with the hardocp guys, I dunno if I'll play another rogue or play a shaman.
 
I just thought I would post an updated banner. I got the troll in there, still have to put in the undead, that will come soon enough. Also this banner is smaller then what I plan on. I would like this to fit across the entire top of the page, so please remember this is a concept and the final version will have things space further apart.

Im thinking the undead will go on the far left just udder, er .... under the tauren.

Banner3.jpg

Oh and I did want to add, that I have experience in web design, so I dont think a website will be a problem at all, when we pool our resources.

EDIT : All four Horde races are now on the banner.
 
Looking good so far bonk.

BTW, that wasn't Seleste that hit 60. That would've been an awfully fast grinding session to get there from his 49 yesterday. ;) I think it was posted quickly without realizing this is the [H] guild thread and not the WOW char thread.
 
wfalcon said:
Looking good so far bonk.

BTW, that wasn't Seleste that hit 60. That would've been an awfully fast grinding session to get there from his 49 yesterday. ;) I think it was posted quickly without realizing this is the [H] guild thread and not the WOW char thread.

Woops :) I saw someone hit 60 and I thought, well the only one close was seleste. Cheerfully withdrawn.
 
bonkrowave said:
Woops :) I saw someone hit 60 and I thought, well the only one close was seleste. Cheerfully withdrawn.

Bah - don't worry about it. Considering we see him on all the time, it's an understandable mistake. ;) :D
 
bonkrowave said:
I just thought I would post an updated banner. I got the troll in there, still have to put in the undead, that will come soon enough. Also this banner is smaller then what I plan on. I would like this to fit across the entire top of the page, so please remember this is a concept and the final version will have things space further apart.

Im thinking the undead will go on the far left just udder, er .... under the tauren.

Banner3.jpg

Oh and I did want to add, that I have experience in web design, so I dont think a website will be a problem at all, when we pool our resources.

EDIT : All four Horde races are now on the banner.

Looking very nice Bonk! /Clap
 
bonkrowave said:
I just thought I would post an updated banner. I got the troll in there, still have to put in the undead, that will come soon enough. Also this banner is smaller then what I plan on. I would like this to fit across the entire top of the page, so please remember this is a concept and the final version will have things space further apart.

Im thinking the undead will go on the far left just udder, er .... under the tauren.

Banner3.jpg

Oh and I did want to add, that I have experience in web design, so I dont think a website will be a problem at all, when we pool our resources.

EDIT : All four Horde races are now on the banner.

Cool
 
I made a new charatcer cuz my last one screwed up, if anyone wants to add me, my name is Kitado

user name: hatebot
 
bonkrowave said:
I just thought I would post an updated banner. I got the troll in there, still have to put in the undead, that will come soon enough. Also this banner is smaller then what I plan on. I would like this to fit across the entire top of the page, so please remember this is a concept and the final version will have things space further apart.

Im thinking the undead will go on the far left just udder, er .... under the tauren.

Banner3.jpg

Oh and I did want to add, that I have experience in web design, so I dont think a website will be a problem at all, when we pool our resources.

EDIT : All four Horde races are now on the banner.
Very nice.
 
]|[ Mar']['in ]|[ said:
You can't have too many rogues. :cool:

Yes, you can. There are far too many rogues in WoW. Ever see all the complaining that level 60 rogues do because they can't get into high-end instances?

(By the way, I'm not a Rogue, nor have any Rogue alts.)
 
Neurofreeze said:
Yes, you can. There are far too many rogues in WoW. Ever see all the complaining that level 60 rogues do because they can't get into high-end instances?

(By the way, I'm not a Rogue, nor have any Rogue alts.)

Well that all depends what you want to use them for.


I mean...they were designed for one specific thing it seems. (ganking) :p
 
]|[ Mar']['in ]|[ said:
Alright, hardguild.net is officially registered through godaddy.com and we also now have webhosting! :p

Ok cool. I will install dreamweaver on my machine at work [tommorow] and Ill start throwing some stuff up. If you could PM some info on uploading to the server that would be cool. Also what page does the server point to when directed ? index.htm .... index.html or can you configure it.
 
Dunno if bonkrowave does it or not, but I do dynamic content programming (PHP/ASP/.NET), and can do it if need be.
 
KRiTiKuL FX said:
Dunno if bonkrowave does it or not, but I do dynamic content programming (PHP/ASP/.NET), and can do it if need be.

Im not much into the programming part. I do graphics and design.

The only real code I know is VB :p and thats easy anyway.

If(Bonkrowave="coder","hell has frozen over","Things may work") :D
 
Back
Top