• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

WoW [H]ard Guild

Send an invite to Okaga when you get a chance. Level 6 Orc Warrior :) (he's an alt so I won't play him too much)
 
wfalcon said:
Must....resist....

Lol negetive on the resist.

Seen the Roster resently? We're looking good :) I'm 60, Sapurr is almost 60, Gangreene is 58. With a handful of 50's and lots of 40's.

Then you know, the rest of them! :p

Come back! We all miss ya! :p
 
Wigglesworth said:
this sumumabish is now WoWing on Illdan as Studlitzke the human warror and Knaven the Human Paladin

we're all on stormscale as Horde :(

If you want to come play with us make a char on our server :p
 
hey I made a character name is thecreator... i use to play with you guys as Mancavis but i got busy and haven't been able to play for a while... I need an invite... who all has inviting abilities?

tauren shaman i'm like lvl7 or something
 
TheCreator said:
hey I made a character name is thecreator... i use to play with you guys as Mancavis but i got busy and haven't been able to play for a while... I need an invite... who all has inviting abilities?

tauren shaman i'm like lvl7 or something

almost everyone in the guild can invite. I'm getting on right now and will send an invite as soon as you're online as well (if you havn't already gotten one :)) and welcome back.
 
Me and the rest of my guild made characters on SR, all our names start with Pure. still gotta figure out what our guild name is.

we are all undead


my main is a 58 NE rogue on Bronzebeard
 
DRJ1014 said:
Me and the rest of my guild made characters on SR, all our names start with Pure. still gotta figure out what our guild name is.

we are all undead


my main is a 58 NE rogue on Bronzebeard

SR as in Stormreaver? We're all on stormscale :/
 
b_tenant said:
I thought it would be interesting to start a guild for the forum members on my server in Wow. So if any of you WoW addicts out there would like to join up send me a telegram and I will invite you into the guild. My character "Tenant" is on the server Stormreaver. I am still trying to decide what i want the tabard to look like. I am leaning towords the beer mugs right now. But suggestions are appreciated. I wonder if we could get blizzard to add the [H] logo to the tabard design just for us? ok I am done talking to you now.
just saw that, oops
 
New Patch today, small not many changes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- World of Warcraft Client Patch 1.6.1 (2005-08-02)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

General
- Spell casting is no longer interrupted when leaving combat.

Warriors
- Improved Shield Block - Fixed a bug where Rank 3 of the talent was
not granting the extra block.
- Bloodthirst - Damage bonus increased to 40% of attack power.

Items
- The Oil of Immolation effect is no longer affected by bonuses to
spell damage from items.

Raids & Dungeons
- Blackwing Lair
Several encounters in Blackwing Lair now cause the front gate to
close, preventing players from zoning out or joining an in-progress
battle.
The Razorgore encounter has been changed slightly to make it less
"random". The spawning should be more consistent throughout the
fight.
The timer for Vaelastrasz the Corrupt is now more persistent. You
can no longer reset the one-hour time limit for beating him by
leaving the instance. Also, Vaelastrasz the Corrupt will not respawn
for 12 hours if he has not been beaten when the timer expires.
The drakes in Blackwing Lair will no longer leave the lab.
- Maraudon
Lowered experience values for Creeping Sludge.

Macs
- Increased the maximum number of sounds which can be played
simultaneously. This will fix problems where some sounds could be
dropped in very busy situations.
- Fixed WoW Error Reporter so that it doesn't crash under Mac OS X
10.4 when trying to send an error report.
- Worked around an issue where you would lose your Expose/Dashboard
preferences if you crashed or asserted while in fullscreen mode on
Mac OS X 10.4.
- Fixed the "blockWidth", "srec", and "bitnum < m_numBits" assertions
bugs that would crash the game.
- Fixed a bug involving corpses near the player that could result in a
crash ("BusError").
 
how many you got in the guild now?from this forum and total?this should be a sticky!!!
shadow moon,darkess,lvl 31 rogue ;)
 
Saw that some server transfers were now available but not Darkspear to Stormscale...I'll move Ralvek when I can. I just cant roll another :( without going insane. At least I'll be 60 by the time they allow moves.

Bloodthirst to 40%...hell I don't even know what it was before. 30%? Gonna try and get that Ice Barbed Spear tonight now that im 51.
 
You can also transfer from Deathwing to Stormscale, so add Molokai the level 18 Orc Hunter with 140 skinning/83 leatherworking. I think I finally found a class that I'll stick with, so I should be playing this character a lot until summer's over :(
 
ikellensbro said:
You can also transfer from Deathwing to Stormscale, so add Molokai the level 18 Orc Hunter with 140 skinning/83 leatherworking. I think I finally found a class that I'll stick with, so I should be playing this character a lot until summer's over :(

will do :)
 
They should opwn all high lvl Server to any Low/medium Pop. And put a cap so they won't over load on Allaince or Horde to even it out.
 
Just when I thought I was out...they're pulling me back in...

Dhalo will be back after I return from my jaunt to Ft Hood, TX.
 
Sorry I wans't on when I said I would earlier, but Molokai would still like to join!

brag: I found 2 cooking recipes for a Small Deviate Delight back on Deathwing before I tranfered here to Stormscale. I saw in the AH they were going for 15 gold, so I've made 40g on those 2 recipes (one was bought out for 25g after about 15 minutes: next time I get one of these I'm not posting a buyout!), 5 of which was quickly spent on the 2nd stable slot for my bunter, another 1g for all my new lvl 20 skills (fianlly no more slow running!), and another 2.5g is is currently in the bidding for a "journeyman's" traveleres backpack (I'm lvl 20 and pretty rich. Am I going to blow 20g of my remaining 33g or get 3 lesser traveler's backpacks for a third less at the loss of only 6 slots?). Another 2 of those and I'll be fine for a long time. And yes, if I'm invited I will happily donate a few gold for a lvl 40 who can't afford a mount. Hopefully if I need to the favor will be returned to me a few weeks from now ;)
 
ikellensbro said:
Sorry I wans't on when I said I would earlier, but Molokai would still like to join!

brag: I found 2 cooking recipes for a Small Deviate Delight back on Deathwing before I tranfered here to Stormscale. I saw in the AH they were going for 15 gold, so I've made 40g on those 2 recipes (one was bought out for 25g after about 15 minutes: next time I get one of these I'm not posting a buyout!), 5 of which was quickly spent on the 2nd stable slot for my bunter, another 1g for all my new lvl 20 skills (fianlly no more slow running!), and another 2.5g is is currently in the bidding for a "journeyman's" traveleres backpack (I'm lvl 20 and pretty rich. Am I going to blow 20g of my remaining 33g or get 3 lesser traveler's backpacks for a third less at the loss of only 6 slots?). Another 2 of those and I'll be fine for a long time. And yes, if I'm invited I will happily donate a few gold for a lvl 40 who can't afford a mount. Hopefully if I need to the favor will be returned to me a few weeks from now ;)
alright I'll send you an invite asap.
 
wfalcon said:
Just when I thought I was out...they're pulling me back in...

Dhalo will be back after I return from my jaunt to Ft Hood, TX.

By the way, when exactly will you be back from TX? :)
 
Hey Guys I just signed up here, but have been reading these forums for a bit and realized that I play on your sever, I was in a guild ith firends but they don't play often any more ans lots went to other servers casue of reasons.

Anywyas I would liek to join your guild.

The name is
Zouljin Lvl 50 Troll Warrior
 
The Don said:
Hey Guys I just signed up here, but have been reading these forums for a bit and realized that I play on your sever, I was in a guild ith firends but they don't play often any more ans lots went to other servers casue of reasons.

Anywyas I would liek to join your guild.

The name is
Zouljin Lvl 50 Troll Warrior

Awesome, invite coming your way :)
 
]|[ Mar']['in ]|[ said:
By the way, when exactly will you be back from TX? :)

I'll be back the 20th, but I don't think CINC-House would appreciate me gaming on our anniversary, so I'm liable to jump back in around Labor Day weekend.
 
wfalcon said:
I'll be back the 20th, but I don't think CINC-House would appreciate me gaming on our anniversary, so I'm liable to jump back in around Labor Day weekend.

good deal :) I'll be looking forward to it.

And to let everyone else know the guild now has 50+ members (actual members not just alts).
 
Back
Top