World of Warcraft Screenshots here!

Wow, I kind of miss WoW.

played first 2 years of my college (and yes I started a HUGE chain reaction which I think ruined the lives of many). Anyways, I quited 2 years ago and been loving my 4.0 GPA since..

The grind for GM before they gimped it was... something I never EVER want to do again.

That being said I might pick up warhammer during my 2 years off after graduation.

about an hour after or server finsihed the Anvil and Forge on Sunwell Island
WoWScrnShot_041608_000243.jpg

Chilling out in the tram.
WoWScrnShot_032108_031758.jpg

In Stonard before a Karazhan run
WoWScrnShot_031408_202037.jpg

I've got gigs of screenshots from over the last 3 years.

i loved WoW, but after level 40 it seemed impossible to level without a proper guild. I swear every time i'd find a group, everyone would be arguing over 1337 equipment for their alt. All i wanted was some loot for my only character.

i loved WoW, but after level 40 it seemed impossible to level without a proper guild. I swear every time i'd find a group, everyone would be arguing over 1337 equipment for their alt. All i wanted was some loot for my only character.

roll a hunter.

1-70 solo is a breeze

played first 2 years of my college (and yes I started a HUGE chain reaction which I think ruined the lives of many). Anyways, I quited 2 years ago and been loving my 4.0 GPA since..

The grind for GM before they gimped it was... something I never EVER want to do again.
That grind sucked, but they gimped it right before I got HWL which pissed me off.

whats that top bar thing everyone is using that give FPS and time and other stats?

I quit about 5 months ago and am happier for it but I still miss it from time to time.

I don't know why so many people use the default UI. One of my favorite things was customizing everything.

i just played pvp, arena was the only fun part of wow for me, pve was too easy and boring with anyone who was half competent.

You dont NEED mods to complete end game content, sure it helps alot, but how do you think the first people to down the bosses did it? they had nothing.

any nub can go to wowhead.com or bosskillers and read how to kill a 'scripted' enemy.

thats just my opinion, dont care what you think about it, thats why i liked pvp, its UNSCRIPTED.

true, you can buy your ratings, but thats easy to find out if someone does or not, DUEL THEM.

you dont need gear to do well, i hit 2k ratings with malchazeen main hand, vengeful off hand, and 1 piece of season 3 armor, all the rest was crappy kara gear.

moar!

WoWScrnShot_042008_104614.jpg

cruising on my gladiator mount

WoWScrnShot_041308_202756.jpg

pulling Brutallus

WoWScrnShot_041708_110548.jpg

^^^ best guildname ever

WoWScrnShot_041608_224751.jpg

pulling Illidan

WoWScrnShot_041608_231758.jpg

killing illidan but wiping in the process lawl

both pvp and pve in WoW are a joke. global cooldown kills the game. global cooldown gives retards with slow reaction times and a shitty connection a shot at being even, but makes those of us w/ 512k dsl+ connections and good reaction times gimped.

i assumed everyone was using 1mbit+ by now...

and i cant disagree more with the GCD, imagine a mages shatter combo possibilities! imagine the LOL arcane explosion speeds!

world pvp is dead, and has been dead since TBC, even before it wasnt fun, do you know how hard it is to actually find a GOOD pvper in a bg? IMAGINE THAT IN WORLD PVP, its impossible.

To me, arena was the only way to match yourselves with equal people, and even then, most of the time it came down to group combo's, counter combos and such.

i assumed everyone was using 1mbit+ by now...

and i cant disagree more with the GCD, imagine a mages shatter combo possibilities! imagine the LOL arcane explosion speeds!

world pvp is dead, and has been dead since TBC, even before it wasnt fun, do you know how hard it is to actually find a GOOD pvper in a bg? IMAGINE THAT IN WORLD PVP, its impossible.

To me, arena was the only way to match yourselves with equal people, and even then, most of the time it came down to group combo's, counter combos and such.

TBC and Arena killed WoW.

Arena more so however.

I quit right before Thanksgiving, I miss it, and I really enjoyed it while I played. HUGE screenshots incoming!

WoWScrnShot_101607_190328.jpg

WoWScrnShot_092007_010653.jpg

not necessary?

threat meter, totem timer, and boss mod are all necessary.
if i had been resto, it'd be even more cluttered with raid frames of the 25 people in the raid.

the only "difference" that wasn't necessary was the paperdoll, and that was to see what my haste was.

if u dont have a threat meter, a boss mod and a mod to control your class mechanics, then you're doing it wrong (and probably haven't killed kael and probably never will).

it's obvious you have never stepped into an instance other than a 5 man, let alone a 25 or 40 man.

Haha elitists like this chode bag are what is wrong with wow.

This isn't a hard game dude, please don't act like you are something special for killing Kael...

Anyways I'm at work so I can't post any pictures of my scrub characters atm :)

both pvp and pve in WoW are a joke. global cooldown kills the game. global cooldown gives retards with slow reaction times and a shitty connection a shot at being even, but makes those of us w/ 512k dsl+ connections and good reaction times gimped.

Sweet! Then I could ice lance spam everyone to death before they had a chance!

take your whining and bitching to another thread, leave this one for screenshots.

Back