World of Warcraft Screenshots here!

Me one shotting a couple of people a few months ago

rofld.jpg

WoWScrnShot_112207_110218.jpg

a couple of more...

flurry, dragonstrike proc, drums of speed, heroism, haste pot and 1 mongoose proc = mad swing speed (1.05 in a 2.8 MH and 1.01 on 2.6 OH)... of course i stole aggro, even tho my threat meter shows me no where near the top and died about.... half a second later

WoWScrnShot_102907_200151.jpg

and again during kael'thas phase 2

WoWScrnShot_111207_204037.jpg

and later, collecting loot (pre nerf)... with orb of deception - i look like mini kael!

WoWScrnShot_111407_210607.jpg

note the 14k windfury using devastation :O (on fubar)

I wish I took a screen shot of my best and most epic AV battle ever this past weekend. But if you saw the score you would need to understand what happened. So I'm just going to tell it.

We start AV and we head straight for Glav (btw, I'm Alliance). We down Glav and then horde are start to use the turtle strategy. We try to fight as hard as we can to push through and we get a couple towers. Then the unthinkable happens (then again, if you play Alliance it's really not that unthinkable). A n00b captures IBGY. We are all shocked after saying at the beginning not to do that. I look at the reinforcements counter and we are down by 100. They have one tower more then us. We all shout to go D. I die and rez at our Aid Station GY. about 20 horde are there and about 30 of us are there. We are holding them at the bridge. They have 2 towers left to capture before they can go fight our General. We are fighting hard. Some of the Horde try to sneak in and take the towers but as soon as that happens, 5 of our teammates are in there already slaughtering them. We have about 7 - 10 out on Offense capping towers. We get all the towers putting us in the lead on Reinforcements by 100 now. 20 minutes later we win by killing all their reinforcements. We get rewarded 567 Bonus honor plus HK's. I had 100+ HK's. Didn't lose a single game all day after that.

wow, you mmorpg guys are crazy. I tried Diablo first a while ago, and couldn't do it. Then I tried WoW for a month, and its so hard for me to stay on track of my items, spells, etc. I don't know how you even know what the hell is going on with your screen like that.

Wow, I kind of miss WoW.

Same here. I played quite a bit when I was in law school, but eventually quit as I just didn't have enough time to really get much accomplished. Now with work I would never have any time to play. I do have fond memories of the game though.

not necessary?

threat meter, totem timer, and boss mod are all necessary.
if i had been resto, it'd be even more cluttered with raid frames of the 25 people in the raid.

the only "difference" that wasn't necessary was the paperdoll, and that was to see what my haste was.

if u dont have a threat meter, a boss mod and a mod to control your class mechanics, then you're doing it wrong (and probably haven't killed kael and probably never will).

it's obvious you have never stepped into an instance other than a 5 man, let alone a 25 or 40 man.

Wow, I kind of miss WoW.

Yeah...I quit for good about 4 months ago. Lately I've been wanting to start again. I miss my warrior. I put a good 2 years into him. Thank God my wife won't let me start playing again.
I'm holding out for AoC. Just another month to go!

not necessary?

if i had been resto, it'd be even more cluttered with raid frames of the 25 people in the raid.

the only "difference" that wasn't necessary was the paperdoll, and that was to see what my haste was.

if u dont have a threat meter, a boss mod and a mod to control your class mechanics, then you're doing it wrong (and probably haven't killed kael and probably never will).

it's obvious you have never stepped into an instance other than a 5 man, let alone a 25 or 40 man.

WOW is serious business.

man old 40 man healing.

"wait, we are fighting a boss? all i see is bars and such"

Same here. I played quite a bit when I was in law school, but eventually quit as I just didn't have enough time to really get much accomplished. Now with work I would never have any time to play. I do have fond memories of the game though.

Yeah...I quit for good about 4 months ago. Lately I've been wanting to start again. I miss my warrior. I put a good 2 years into him. Thank God my wife won't let me start playing again.
I'm holding out for AoC. Just another month to go!

I quit back in 2006 and I still miss the game. Then again I think I miss the way the game was prior to the expansion. I gave my copy to a friend, I have watched him play a couple of times. It seems like they changed how crits work, nerfed warriors to hell and Azeroth is pretty empty now. I think I miss Azeroth itself more than the actual game.

I quite awhile back also. I have the time to play just don't want the wife naggin me that i don't spend that much time with her etc.

Im now waiting for warhammer online.

How people can continue to play this game is beyond me. I got to lvl 50 and got so bored. Where do people find the time ? Take half the man hours people have spent playing wow online worldwide and put that toward some sort of world problem we have going on right now and I believe we could solve it. Think of how many people could have a PHD with the amount of time they have spent playing wow since it came out !!! God !

How people can continue to play this game is beyond me. I got to lvl 50 and got so bored. Where do people find the time ? Take half the man hours people have spent playing wow online worldwide and put that toward some sort of world problem we have going on right now and I believe we could solve it. Think of how many people could have a PHD with the amount of time they have spent playing wow since it came out !!! God !

or think of how rich I would be if everyone gave me their monthly $15 instead of blizzard!

Think of how much time you spend on these forums or playing video games. Does overclocking or building custom machines or modding cases help you get a Ph.D? Sure you can make giant leaps of logic to link computer enthusiasts to something beneficial, but you could also make equally questionable conclusions about building leadership skills by leading raids. Just like the majority of players playing WoW probably aren't gaining skills for their future, most computer enthusiasts work on their machines simply to work on their machines; it neither gets them a job nor does it save money (most of the time it actually costs more for the overclockers to squeeze out that extra 5%, and even if you don't overclock, I highly doubt you need a giant flatpanel and a 8800GTX and a C2D to do anything productive).

People have past times and hobbies that are generally not the most constructive things to do. If your raison d'etre is to work then every hobby and past time is equally as wasteful as WoW, including all those posts that got you to [H]Lite. So before you judge how other people pass their time, you might want to question your own.

People do these things because they enjoy doing it, not because it's the most efficient thing to do with their time.

I just want to get my pally to 70 and do some endgame stuff, I never have :(

Think of how much time you spend on these forums or playing video games. Does overclocking or building custom machines or modding cases help you get a Ph.D? Sure you can make giant leaps of logic to link computer enthusiasts to something beneficial, but you could also make equally questionable conclusions about building leadership skills by leading raids. Just like the majority of players playing WoW probably aren't gaining skills for their future, most computer enthusiasts work on their machines simply to work on their machines; it neither gets them a job nor does it save money (most of the time it actually costs more for the overclockers to squeeze out that extra 5%, and even if you don't overclock, I highly doubt you need a giant flatpanel and a 8800GTX and a C2D to do anything productive).

People have past times and hobbies that are generally not the most constructive things to do. If your raison d'etre is to work then every hobby and past time is equally as wasteful as WoW, including all those posts that got you to [H]Lite. So before you judge how other people pass their time, you might want to question your own.

People do these things because they enjoy doing it, not because it's the most efficient thing to do with their time.

Bravo....Well Said!

I leveled 3 characters to 70 and I really lost focus of why I was playing... I was playing for the end goal. Once I started taking time to really just absorb the game and ENJOY playing in the moment (taking it one quest at a time, reading what characters said/stories etc) I found that it was a whole different experience. I was having a very calm, relaxing good time. Its a great way to wind down after school and work.

It really helped me limit my gaming time too. After doing 3-4 quests they way they were supposed to be done (not finding them on thottbot and GRINDING them), I found that I felt very fulfilled after playing a couple hours, which is about the same time I would spend playing a FPS or surfing the web.

I leveled 3 characters to 70 and I really lost focus of why I was playing... I was playing for the end goal. Once I started taking time to really just absorb the game and ENJOY playing in the moment (taking it one quest at a time, reading what characters said/stories etc) I found that it was a whole different experience. I was having a very calm, relaxing good time. Its a great way to wind down after school and work.

It really helped me limit my gaming time too. After doing 3-4 quests they way they were supposed to be done (not finding them on thottbot and GRINDING them), I found that I felt very fulfilled after playing a couple hours, which is about the same time I would spend playing a FPS or surfing the web.

For me the whole joy of WoW was the leveling and exploring the different areas. Although the game never wowed me graphically, (haha wowed) the artistic style made it work. Eventually after I leveled my first char to 60, in the back of my mind I knew there really wasn't much left for me to pay $15 a month for. Real life ties prevented me from playing for 4 hours straight every friday, so I after I got my Tier 0 set I hung on for a couple of months trying to grasp on to the nostalgia and wonder when I was leveling by doing several alts. But in the end I realized I would eventually hit the same barrier on each alt and there was no apparent way for me to get anything than a set of blues. I hear the expansion brings a lot for the casual user but I think somethings are better left in my memories. If only could catch a griffen one last time from Ironforge to Southshore one last time...

s4 isnt out yet :p

btw, t6 for enhance suckssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
The new pieces(boots/wrists/belt) are nearly perfect, and the wasted stats in mp5(24 in the 4 pieces that I have) does suck but is for the most part canceled out by 70 ap everytime I stormstrike.

full s3 doesnt mean anything at the moment, you can buy your way to it.

I know, my group sells 5's teams for 3k gold. The highest team we've sold was 2100, with me playing 100% of those games, AS ENHANCE before they buffed it.

wow, you mmorpg guys are crazy. I tried Diablo first a while ago, and couldn't do it. Then I tried WoW for a month, and its so hard for me to stay on track of my items, spells, etc. I don't know how you even know what the hell is going on with your screen like that.

LOL!!!

He just has some extra menu screens open in some of those shots and some chat windows. Most of what is on the screen all the time are the things along the top, bottom and sides. So its usually not that jumbled looking, heh. But I do agree, its still a lot of stuff on the screen at once, ehh.

not necessary?

Oh gee another hardcore raider, who hates noobs.

:rolleyes:

I took this about year and a half ago.

fullsize

G0aT $ee, Can you see it?

:eek:

*I avoided the filter, sorry if it's bad, just making a point*

Back