WOOTOFF!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just noticed this when I checked woot. Might have to stay up a little longer

LEET fo sho... already sold out tho. =(

I just decided to check woot too and to my suprise a Woot Off! Man I'm such a nerd... no sleep for me I guess. =P

Infni 10.4” LCD Multimedia Digital Photo Frame

$109.99 + $5 shipping

crap

Who wants one of these?

mustek poc pmp sold out

now it's a 10" LCD Photoframe for $109. This ain't going anywhere for a little while.

Meh. Bring on the videocards!

I found a downloadable program that kicked ass during the last wootoff but I dont have it on this computer. Anyone know the name of it? It play audio when new items came up and would open pages to autobuy for BoCs.

I found a downloadable program that kicked ass during the last wootoff but I dont have it on this computer. Anyone know the name of it? It play audio when new items came up and would open pages to autobuy for BoCs.

wootalyzer, but its kind of been broken lately.

Ah, crap. I was hoping they'd fixed wootalyzer

how long does this go for?

Untill they sell out. Pretty much on a woot off they have a set number of items they will sell and will go from item to item as they sell out untill all are gone. At the end they usualy have a bag of crap sale which can have some crazy stuff in it. Its like 5 bucks a crap or something but they throw almost anything left over from other sales in it. When the wii first came out they had some in the bags of crap. Things like the arcade gaming sticks, keyboard and mouse combos, toasters etc have shown up in bags of crap before.

o come on nobody wants some lame @$$ watch.

Im hopin for a tv or some hard drives

Humm a backup alarm. I should buy one and install it on my brothers car to mess with him.

sweet, might have to check it out

One of the big things about woot is the 5 dollar shipping. They have sold a washer and dryer combo and had 5 dollar shipping. Same with big screen tvs.

Generaly speaking they sell a single item a day and then move on to something elce. The woot offs are the execption.

Humm a backup alarm. I should buy one and install it on my brothers car to mess with him.

Reminds me when we tried to wire a guys horn to his brake petal during a LAN party years ago... we failed but it was trying. Still wonder what would have happened if it had gone as planned...

Haha wow you guys should download and listen to the "woot-off" theme. It's near the middle of the page on the right side.

These woots are like 2 seconds long(good) seems like they havelike 10 of everything. :D

So far they have been pretty crappy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back