WOOTOFF!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I FUCKING DID IT!!!!
I got 3 BoCs and a gaming mouse and all it cost me was 28 bucks and 2 days of sleeep!!!

My first wootoff!

Congrats bro...If you noticed, I went to make a Buffalo Chicken Sandwich and I totally missed it!! I had my sound off so I didn't hear my wootalyzer alarm going off.

The page was opened already to the buy page for my BoC so I hit 3 entered my info, but alas, I was too late!!

PM me or post what you get mmmmk?

I was so miffed after missing out on the BOC. It figures, I left work right in the middle of the headset just before the BOC and didn't make it home in time before they sold out.

Oh well, as with ebay, it seems the deals are fewer and more far between than they used to be.

Wow, I got both of my tracking numbers for my Zune Belkin Folio case and the Belkin Tunepower for my Zune already!!

Fastest I've ever seen anything shipped from wootoff

Wow, I got both of my tracking numbers for my Zune Belkin Folio case and the Belkin Tunepower for my Zune already!!

Fastest I've ever seen anything shipped from wootoff

Yeah, I was pretty surprised at how fast they shipped this time around. Actually, Fedex is supposed to deliver my zunes today, I got the tracking numbers on Wednesday I think.

Yeah, I was pretty surprised at how fast they shipped this time around. Actually, Fedex is supposed to deliver my zunes today, I got the tracking numbers on Wednesday I think.

Actually, I just checked and it was delivered an hour ago, so wow, record time I think.

about when I got mine, but mine will be delivered on the 20th unfortunately...I should have bit on the brown zune deal, I don't know why, but I like the look of the turd color.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back