WOOTOFF!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Belkin Folio Kickstand Case for Zune
$3.99

Hopefully this one will go a bit more quickly.

The shipping is more than the item............... thanks woot :rolleyes:

my friends dad has one. he says it does a decent job. i wouldnt pay over 75 for it tho.

Next Item:

Samsung Q1 Ultra Mobile PC
$579.99

**** Condition: Refurbished

Next Item:

Screen Dreams Living Beaches Screensaver DVD
$0.99

**** Condition: Fresh Crap

Currernt Item:
Steelsound 3H Professional Gaming Headset
$14.99

*** Condition: Deja Vu

Man, woot confuses me sometimes. I originally bought 3 of the belkin zune cases, but apparently they lost my order and didn't have any more so they refunded me. Today I got an email saying that they have shipped my 3 cases, and the tracking number does show that they are on their way, but woot still hasn't charged me for them again. Does that mean I'm getting them for free?

good buy more!!! Get this craptastic crap outta here so I can get my bag of crap!

Current Item:
Keyspan TVI-200C TuneView Remote for iPod
$99.99

Condition: New / Unwanted

iGo Wallpower Universal AC Adaptor 2-Pack
$14.99 + $5 shipping

condition:
New
product(s):
2 iGo Wallpower Universal AC Adaptor PS0205

Current Item:

TiVo Series 2 80 Hour Digital Video Recorder with $170 Rebate
$119.99

Condition : New

*** This vanished real fast... people were posting the rebate was expired so Woot might have pulled it early as a result.

Current Item:

Whistler 1773 Laser & Radar Detector
$49.99

Condition: new

^^Agree. Zune or BOC.

I wonder if the VCR to DVD converter will also do Lp's and 8tracks. I must get my Grease 8-Track ripped.

funny how I check w00t everyday and watch w00t offs like a hawk and have done so for a few years....yet I have yet to buy anything from them :p

funny how I check w00t everyday and watch w00t offs like a hawk and have done so for a few years....yet I have yet to buy anything from them :p

Same with me. I even checked today and didn't notice the sirens. Derp.

Damn that was fast!

Now it's Razer Pro|Type Multimedia Keyboard with iPod Dock
$44.99 + $5 shipping

Looks like you haven't missed anything so far. Most of it is pure crap. Even the Roomba unless it was about $100 cheaper.

Well I've already got a couple things on this woot off, I just wanna see this keyboard, lol

Anyone else getting the Server to Busy thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back