Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
IMFree at last, IMFree at last, your home computer is IMFree at last!
Tiny said:Isn't one item a day and one item til it's gone...the exact same thing?
Only worded different?
Or is it different from the usual woot, where it is one item for the day?
Nevermind...I got it...It is one item until it is gone...then another item pops up right?
The max is 12 hours during a woot-off that a product will stay up if it doesn't sell out.Malogato said:a woot-off is "The item stays until it's gone.." - that could be days, or minutes.
rabiddawgs said:i saw someone post that there was a 5900 vid card on there was that true missed it on the drive home from work
BeernuT said:yep, bfg 5900xt must not have been but a few as it sold pretty quick
-bn
mmv said:*Updated 1st page with list of woot off items and quantities sold*
yea im bored![]()
logan1 said:how about a bigger font.........
BlueFish said:Anyone think this Motorola thing might be software modable to run anything useful? I wonder how hard it would be to make into a command line interface for a linux box? I'm guessing it can handle sending a few lines of text either way...
BlueFish said:It only let me buy three.. can I borrow your credit card for the rest?![]()