• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Woot.com Woot-off

I joined the national do not call list. Haven't had a single telemarketer call since. :cool:
 
It would rock if it would automatically rip and burn DVDs.
But CD's....ugh. Doesn't get much easier than hitting "Copy Entire Disc" in Nero. :rolleyes:
 
S1nF1xx said:
I joined the national do not call list. Haven't had a single telemarketer call since. :cool:


add your cellphone number to it too. Telemarketers get access to cell numbers later this year.
 
what's been the best deal so far? the last three i've seen weren't all that appealing to me. what'd i miss?
 
barefootbilly said:
what's been the best deal so far? the last three i've seen weren't all that appealing to me. what'd i miss?

I would have hopped on the wireless g adapter if I had been awake for it.
 
barefootbilly said:
what's been the best deal so far? the last three i've seen weren't all that appealing to me. what'd i miss?

Click on the 'community' tab at the top, and it will list ALL the products for the woot-off so far. I wanted the wireless adapter, but I didn't get in fast enough. :(
 
Tiny said:
Click on the 'community' tab at the top, and it will list ALL the products for the woot-off so far. :(
Looks like they disabled their forum. Probably what was killing their servers.
 
LynxFX said:
Looks like they disabled their forum. Probably what was killing their servers.

Woops!

I didn't notice that....I had just clicked on it about 3 hours ago. Sorry about that.
 
"sorry for the slow forums…woot 2.0 will be ready soon"

Edit: I can get in from time to time. All Items have pretty high quantities.

Disc Clone II 40x One-to-One CD Duplicator
Today’s item quantity: 100
Last Order time: 05:10:10 PM CDT
Woot Member to blame: plappo
Order Pace: 0m 27.10s
Woot Wage: $13282.80 an hour.
 
I kept trying this morning to get into the 'community' section to see what I missed but it would never load, just hang.

I wonder how much these guys are actually making, their popularity has gone throug the roof!

Edit: Yay sold out!
 
cd thing is sold out how long does it take for another thing to show up?
 
5 minutes.

ALso...they are way more popular than they were 3 months ago...they had a big write up in the Wall Street Journal about them and then things started selling out before morning came.
 
It definitely is one of those ideas where you go "Now why the hell didn't I think of that?"

Wonder if/when copycats will emerge.

New item, Infocus DLP projector.
 
If I had the money, I'd get that projector. Too bad I wouldn't have a use for it.
 
It's a refurb. $100 cheaper than the lowest on froogle. A decent beginner projector.
 
holy crap that thing is selling fast :eek:

too bad i haven't seen anything i want that i can afford (i could probably have afforded that telemarketer thing...)
 
1/2 gone, might be sold out faster than I thought.

I really thought we were gonna be hung up with that $750 projector.
 
Half gone. Man I love Avant browser. Just set the woot window to refresh every 30 seconds and flip back to it every once in a while. :D
 
SOLD OUT...that was pretty quick. Must be a bunch of guys getting ready for their beach vacations.
 
v3rt1g0 said:
PROBABLY??? :D ;)
i can't pay $5.43 for something like that! i have a total of about... oh... $8 in my wallet at the moment. :eek:

new item - Casio SPF60-1AV Sea PathFinder Watch $80. hehe... "casio royale"
 
For those that can't get into the forums to see what has been in the Woot-Off today:

In no particular order:
  • BFG Geforce FX 5800 Ultra 128MB 8x AGP, VGA, DVI
  • Rockford Fosgate Woot CD/MP3 Car Stereo
  • HP Deskjet 5850 Wireless Printer
  • WowWee Robosapien
  • Kensington Pro Gaming Mouse and Splinter Cell Game
  • RCA Lyra 1.5GB MP3 Player
  • RCA 5-CD 100 Watt Executive Microsystem
  • Mystery 3 Piece Speaker System(Dell is the Mystery)
  • Uniden TRU3485 with Hands Free & Digital Recorder
  • Cuisinart DGB300 Grind and Brew Coffee Maker
  • Vivitar Vivicam 4000 6 MegaPixel Digital Camera
  • MB Quart 104 Bookshelf Speakers (Pair) [i missed out on these]
  • Looney Tunes “Taz” Warming Foot Massager
  • RCA 150 Watt Bookshelf System with 5 CD Changer
  • MSI GeForce FX5600 128MB 8X AGP Video Card
  • Vector Travel Cooler/Warmer Mini Console
  • Woot! 18 Piece BBQ Tool Set[actually a really good deal..I spent 35 at Target for these]
  • Lexmark All-In-One Printer, Scanner, Copier
  • Microsoft Bluetooth IntelliMouse Explorer
  • Wowwee Remote Control Mach 2 Jet Car
  • Dick Tracy® WristNet™ Watch by Fossil® Model FX300
  • Motorola 802.11g Wireless USB 2.0 Adapter[I missed out on this too... :( ]
  • Harmon Kardon EZlink DAL 150
  • Neuros MPEG4 Recorder
  • Telezapper Anti-Telemarketing Phone Accessory
  • Disc Clone II 40x One-to-One CD Duplicator
  • InFocus SP4805 DLP Projector
  • Vivitar PV 10X26 Compact Binocular
  • Casio SPF60-1AV Sea PathFinder Watch
I think that is all of them...30 items so far right?
 
Tiny said:
I think that is all of them...30 items so far right?

dude have you been watching this thing since last night straight......


good god that is one expensive watch, i dont think i've ever paid more than $30 for a wrist watch.
 
logan1 said:
dude have you been watching this thing since last night straight......


good god that is one expensive watch, i dont think i've ever paid more than $30 for a wrist watch.


lol, just about...I slept for about 2 hours this morning....then I went for a 1 hour jog/walk.

I have an addiction. :(

:p

I also have never payed more than 30 for a watch...plus...I don't like to wear watches.
 
Back
Top