• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Woot.com Woot-off

definetly not the woot killer... i refreshed after 30 seconds and it went down about 10th or the way or so.
 
awww, I was hoping for another graphics card. :(

At least the colorful commentary takes away some of the pain. :p

IMFree at last, IMFree at last, your home computer is IMFree at last!
 
yea the commentary is cool but nothing compared to this:
floppyaccident8ht.gif
 
someone buy these ims already im too anxious, i feel the 5.1 speakers coming on. any one care to guess the next. either that or another coffee maker
 
Maybe I didnt get an RC car from earlier, I ordered it when the purple bar was almost gone, just a sliver left. I assumed I got the last one but someone may have beat me to it. I havent got my confirmation yet and the order doesnt show up on my "Previous Order" screen with my previous purchases. Havent got billed for it either.
 
Tiny said:
Isn't one item a day and one item til it's gone...the exact same thing?

Only worded different?

Or is it different from the usual woot, where it is one item for the day?

Nevermind...I got it...It is one item until it is gone...then another item pops up right?


No.

Lets say on monday they have 400 mirage hotel shot glasses.

They sell 83..
They are then left with 317 of them.
On tuesday, they will not be selling said shot glasses, but instead, pocket protectors.

a woot-off is "The item stays until it's gone.." - that could be days, or minutes.

The reverse of the normal, is that, if they have 400 shot glasses, and they sell out in the first hour, then for 23 hours, you can't buy jack!
 
uh oh, we might have found our killer. Come on,... all you people with disposable income,... this is the place to spend it ;) Get these things out of the way so we can find another deal :D
 
no its moveing just real slow

i saw someone post that there was a 5900 vid card on there was that true missed it on the drive home from work
 
Its going, slowly.

Any trusty HF members wanna do a I send you PayPal money you buy on it? I don't have a CC so I can't buy direct.
 
rabiddawgs said:
i saw someone post that there was a 5900 vid card on there was that true missed it on the drive home from work


yep, bfg 5900xt must not have been but a few as it sold pretty quick

-bn
 
BeernuT said:
yep, bfg 5900xt must not have been but a few as it sold pretty quick

-bn

dang just looked back a few pages i left when the watch was up and thought i had plenty of time. they had the mx card and the 5900.. how much was the 5900.

on the way home i did get a good deal on a craftmans 25 gallon air compressor for $100.
only 3 months old and he paid $300 for it. so in a way i kinda got a woot......

now its hardly moving
 
man that wasnt too bad of a deal on the 5900.

only half gone and its been about 2 hours. either they have alot of these or no one at wants em.

this stinks i was planning to stay up late to maybe get one of those saitek eclipse keyboards.
 
*Updated 1st page with list of woot off items and quantities sold*


yea im bored :eek:
 
Anyone think this Motorola thing might be software modable to run anything useful? I wonder how hard it would be to make into a command line interface for a linux box? I'm guessing it can handle sending a few lines of text either way...
 
BlueFish said:
Anyone think this Motorola thing might be software modable to run anything useful? I wonder how hard it would be to make into a command line interface for a linux box? I'm guessing it can handle sending a few lines of text either way...

Why don't you buy like 50 of them and find out? :p
 
Buy themmmmmm

i havent checked the site for like 2 + hours and its still up there... buyyyy
 
I've heard if you water cool them you can get some amazing speeds out of em'.* I know some dude running a 32 player CS:S server off one!* Hurry up everyone.. buy buy buy!

(* denotes a lie.)
 
By my talley they've done $253,405 in sales since this thing began, give or take. Freakin amazing.
 
I'm looking for them to put up a flash mp3 player. They had a Rio up a few days ago that I wish I knew about,
 
wow that was pretty fast... didnt refresh for 15 minutes and they were all gone... not as fast as the two video cards though
 
Back
Top