• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Woot.com Woot-off

these watches are the woot killer. i dont think many scuba divers are online this friday. :(
 
GeForce4 MX440SE 128MB AGP Video Adapter with TV O 18 bucks

just sold out
 
how many of those did they have? I refreshed once, and they were half gone, and then i refreshed again and they were sold out
 
wow! vid card w/tv 17.99. i checked the description by the time i paged back to buy it it was sold out :confused:

"snooze you lose PUD" -stoned age :D
 
Gateway Profile 5 P4 2.6Ghz With 17" LCD

500 bucks

edit too late
 
I'd love for nothing more than to to see a 19" LCD monitor next; that would own so hard.
 
those things are pretty nice, we have some in the labs up here at school,... definately would have to upgrade the ram,... 512 at least is a must
 
Has anyone got any confirmation from anything they have got from the Woot-Off yet?

Just curious, I bought the RC car from earlier in the day and havent got any confirmation yet.
 
2k2_zx2 said:
Has anyone got any confirmation from anything they have got from the Woot-Off yet?

Just curious, I bought the RC car from earlier in the day and havent got any confirmation yet.

Ya I bought 3 zappers because the FTC ( or was it FCC), whatever, that website, doesn't work well. Got confirmation right after I ordered.
 
I predict we are in the home stretch of this woot-off. The good stuff is coming fast and furious.
 
I haven't been able to get in on anything that I have wanted yet.

If I do, and I get a conf. I will let you know.
 
ShockTech said:
Ugh...you actually bought one of those things?

I sure did, going to give something our terrier to chase around the yard, hopefully her nose doesnt get stuck in the "propeller fans" :D :eek: :D

I believe I got the last one so you can thank me for not making the RC car a Woot Killer :cool:
 
I really should have gotten one of those wireless bluetooth M$ mice. $20 was a good deal.
 
2k2_zx2 said:
Has anyone got any confirmation from anything they have got from the Woot-Off yet?

Just curious, I bought the RC car from earlier in the day and havent got any confirmation yet.


I got a confirmation right away. This is not my first woot purchas so that might have had somthing to do with the fast credit card verification.
 
just refreshed and the purple bar shrunk [no one bought i guess they just arent selling as much anymore] it was pretty weird... come on good stuff!@! i doubt they will have anything i need tho :(
 
Back
Top