• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Woot.com Woot-off

holy smokes this thing is selling fast, awesome price

uhh... their server just crash because im getting runtime errors like mad?
 
We are sorry, but an error has occurred.
We will be sure to give our web developers
a swift kick in the butt and a pay cut.
 
"We are sorry, but an error has occurred.
We will be sure to give our web developers
a swift kick in the butt and a pay cut."
Server down...
normally about 5 minutes or less the new item appears - but they have been hit so hard - I am getting the error above, when I can connect...
 
Naldo, I believe it is anywhere from 5 to 10 minutes between SOLD OUT and NEW ITEM.

EDIT*
5600+ views in less then a day. lol.
 
hahaaha i like this quote too
Jeez, think of the implications for your porn habit alone: no more lonely nights at the computer desk, now you can have lonely nights with the TV in the living room.
 
I don't think this is going to be the Woot killer... Lets refrain from jumping on labels until say... 30 minutes in with 1mm or less gone, then we can assume it will take that long.

Plus it is going faster than that dern RC Car...
 
especially since i just got myself a pvr :/ not that im interested in this one tho... hope it speeds up because its going wicked slow right now

I WANT MORE GIFS!
 
Someone buy the last one of these things,

I think I got the last of the RC car things, gonna give something the dog to chase :D :D
 
I already got tele-zapper built into our answering machine or id be on this one
 
Hasn't it already been proven not to work/ already worked around? All it does is play some random dial tones when you pick the phone up.

 
Back
Top