• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Woot.com Woot-off

that mouse actually looks nice.. but i don't need it.. would be kinda nice though...

and its gone.. a minute later...
 
Came REALLY close to ordering this one...


Then I said WTH you need another mouse for?


:p
 
I think there were like 2 of those mice.
Because I refreshed twice and it was gone.
 
lol

Watch the whole video, at the end is some major silicone in motion.
 
Aww crap!

I wanted one, but couldn't get it fast enough.

:(
 
I like Britney for her plastic parts...

When I get home tonight I'll get the whole video and check it out.
 
is it just me or is that bar at the bottom WAY huge...

piece of crap car...

anyone see the LOL .gif not funny
 
This stupid thing is going to last for hours...

Back to work for me then.
 
Wow... And I was actually worried I missed something... I'll give someone a dollar to make a bunch of accounts and send 3 of these to each of their friends, family, enimies, ex-gf/bf's, children in ethiopia, and one to Geroge Bush.
 
Bar is moving.. slowly. Hope they post those saitek keyboards again.. I want one and not wanting to spend that much on one.
 
I just refreshed the page and the bar went BACKWARDS.... They are definitely playing with us.
 
Are you using Google Accelerator, or any other kind of "Web Accelerator"? They work by basicly caching items on their server or your machine...
 
That car is so lame. I can't believe people are actually buying it. :eek:
 
meter just went down the thickness of my mouse cord.... and I have a wireless mouse.
meh.

Kinda happy I didn't miss anything I'd have wanted while I was away at lunch. Quiznos = focking tasty!
 
arentol said:
I just refreshed the page and the bar went BACKWARDS.... They are definitely playing with us.
its true i saw it go backwards a few inches a minute ago
 
Back
Top