Windows 9 Coming November 2014?

As for the content and subscription crap eventually people will not want to pay for MS OS's. If MS OS has to compete with Google OS (Android) they will loose badly. At the rate they are castrating their OSes and placing shity adds and subscription services with each release their will be nothing worth paying for and people will not pay for something that costs them additional money.

People don't pay an Android Fee, they don't pay Netflix app fee they just pay for the service. If future MS products are riddled with add and subscriptions and a walled garden a lot of people will say fuck you I ain't paying for this shit.. If MS burns oh well, I'll just move to linux or what ever is going to make me money.

I just don't give a shit.. I do enjoy trolling. Gets my jollies off :p

As for the content and subscription crap eventually people will not want to pay for MS OS's. If MS OS has to compete with Google OS (Android) they will loose badly. At the rate they are castrating their OSes and placing shity adds and subscription services with each release their will be nothing worth paying for and people will not pay for something that costs them additional money.

People don't pay an Android Fee, they don't pay Netflix app fee they just pay for the service. If future MS products are riddled with add and subscriptions and a walled garden a lot of people will say fuck you I ain't paying for this shit.. If MS burns oh well, I'll just move to linux or what ever is going to make me money.

You get props from me for being the most negative person on the internet.

For someone who has such an irrational hate for all things Microsoft, you sure have no issue making money off their products. I sure would not want you anywhere near my network.

For someone who has such an irrational hate for all things Microsoft, you sure have no issue making money off their products. I sure would not want you anywhere near my network.

I don't have an irrational hate of Microsoft, I have an irrational hate of getting ripped off.
I see most of these services as a money pint and most of the users out there have no idea what they are getting themselves into.

Just because I complain about something, doesn't make me incompetent at my job.

I am not negative I am a pessimist, there is a huge difference.

My favorite Saying goes: Whats the difference between an Optimist and a Pessimist?
An Optimist always says the future is Uncertain.
A Pessimist is always right.

PS
I'm sure I could do your job easily, I fix what the bulk of Techs fuck up. (The bulk I mean 90% which most likely puts you in that bracket) I am arrogant about my abilities because I haven't met any one that could keep up with me. Kinda like Americans are arrogant about pretty well much everything else.

ManOfGod you're insinuating that I am bad at my job. I can insinuate all kinds of things from some one that chooses the Handle "Man Of God" They most likely shouldn't allow to get to close to any Children. (Response to you wouldn't want me near your network)

I don't have an irrational hate of Microsoft, I have an irrational hate of getting ripped off.
I see most of these services as a money pint and most of the users out there have no idea what they are getting themselves into.

Just because I complain about something, doesn't make me incompetent at my job.

I am not negative I am a pessimist, there is a huge difference.

My favorite Saying goes: Whats the difference between an Optimist and a Pessimist?
An Optimist always says the future is Uncertain.
A Pessimist is always right.

PS
I'm sure I could do your job easily, I fix what the bulk of Techs fuck up. (The bulk I mean 90% which most likely puts you in that bracket) I am arrogant about my abilities because I haven't met any one that could keep up with me. Kinda like Americans are arrogant about pretty well much everything else.

ManOfGod you're insinuating that I am bad at my job. I can insinuate all kinds of things from some one that chooses the Handle "Man Of God" They most likely shouldn't allow to get to close to any Children. (Response to you wouldn't want me near your network)

LOl :D You just keep thinking that, just keep thinking that. I have to admit that I have no where near arrived at knowing everything but that is the reason I love my job so much. (I am an IT person myself and is one of the few things I do really well at.) :D

I am a Man who trusts in the living God, not sure where you get what you said from that but, ok, if you say so. I do not consider anymore nor worry about the things that used to concern me unnecessarily like taking sides in some unimportant OS fight. I like all things computers and do the best I can for my employer.

If you think I screw things up, sure, rarely but it can happen. Of course, I am sure the same thing happens in your life as well. I am not arrogant, just confident but it took me a long time and a lot of work and help to get there. Only things that matters is I do the absolute best I can. (If you do not think I am very good at what I do, whatever, you do not pay me salary so I really could not care less.) :eek:

Back