Windows 10 Buggy Updates? Our Patching Is Simple, Regular, Consistent Says Microsoft

Since Steam isn't free for the publisher "monopoly only access" isn't the full truth.
To throw it back at you "where's your proof"? How do you know MS doesn't have a contract for exclusivity for GoW or any other game? They have for other games in the past.

To throw it back at you "where's your proof"? How do you know MS doesn't have a contract for exclusivity for GoW or any other game? They have for other games in the past.

Not sure what you're getting at. GoW is Microsoft's IP.

Nope, absolutely not. This is the future of the desktop and anyone who tries to deny it is quite simply ignorant of the trends in the marketplace. If you don't see this then you need to open your eyes and look five to ten years down the road. As for us diehard desktop users? Sorry, we will be a dying breed.
This is carbon copy of what I've been hearing/reading for the past decade or two. Still waiting...

This is carbon copy of what I've been hearing/reading for the past decade or two. Still waiting...

And clearly in that time there has been a lot of change. Smartphones are the new PCs. They are the go to devices that everyone takes with them everywhere. I get a big laugh when people want to argue this and then I go anywhere and see everyone's face glued to a smartphone. Smartphones are the new PCs and even Captain Obvious is like duh!

But it's not a zero sum game, there's still a place for more powerful devices. And more mobile ones as well. Way can't a fully capable PC, at least when on the go weight 1.75 lbs. or less? More and ever more mobile computing has revolutionized computing and that force isn't close to stopping.

My Tab S3 9.7" has plenty of power and versatility without the hassle of Windows and the reliability issues/repairability issues surrounding a Surface product.

I can just imagine it now. Take the kids to the pool, grab a coffee, sit down and pull out the surface, turn it on..."Configuring Update for Windows 10"...."Do not turn off your computer"...."We couldn't complete the updates, undoing changes".

The Tab S4 just came out and I've read some reviews of it. Obviously at its price point it's clearly aiming for the 2 in 1 productivity tablet market. As an Android tablet its about as good as it gets. In trying to be Surface like as productivity device, it looks like it falls well short of that.

If there was ever any doubt that heatlessun is a paid rep for Microsoft... not any longer.

LOL! You guys take yourselves too seriously sometimes. The way some of you describe it, every Windows 10 user never uses their device because they're always dealing with bad updates. So we bust each others chops over it because we have different experiences, it ain't that big of deal. I just had to go through a sizeable update with the Go out of the box and as has been my experience it worked fine.

I guess that's often the history of Windows detractors. Sure it has it's problem but some go off the rails with it with unprovable statements a litany of issues that if were really the case would prevent most everyone from using Windows because of the 200% failure rate in everything.

So I got to figure someone's paying some of you guys as well.;)

Hardly. Some people like Windows 10 and aren't having all of these issues with it. I use it personally and now at work across a lot of different kinds of hardware. Nothing else can support all of that stuff. The Go, yeah I'm impressed by it because I've bought a lot of smaller Windows tablets over the years, from 7 to now 10. The Go is SO much better than any of those other devices. This place after all is a hardware enthusiasts forum.

People liking or not liking Windows 10 has absolutely nothing to do with what I said, or the post that I quoted: https://hardforum.com/threads/windo...ays-microsoft.1965511/page-11#post-1043771451

You're giving a generic spiel to misdirect it being pointed out that you're a paid MS rep.
Now to be fair, it could very well be he's not a representative of Microsoft. It's entirely possible he works for 3rd party marketing company that sub-contracts for them. Generally companies want plausible deniability for this sort of thing.

At this point, he could be crazy enough to do it for free. There is a certain unnatural love undertone in his shill posts.

Wow, nutty shit there. I use Windows 10 a lot more than most here bashing it and it just isn't causing the kinds of problems for me that some of say everyone has.

Wow, nutty shit there. I use Windows 10 a lot more than most here bashing it and it just isn't causing the kinds of problems for me that some of say everyone has.
It't not about you liking it, it's about your crusade for making others like it and deflecting any criticism of it.

And I can ride a motorcycle without a helmet and never have any problems either. That's a pretty good analogy for how I see it.

I dont seem to have all the issues you guys claim either, even on insider. am I a shill too?
Maybe you are blessed? Or you are just 1 person out of millions or more and does not mean much on 1 persons opinion. Its more about the masses and not just 1 persons. Hate to burst your bubble!

I dont see the masses with these issues. a see a few very vocal people, even on the ms support pages. for the 25+ years ive been using the various windows version I have never had the "everyone has this problem" problems. but with the amount of systems that have gone through my hands I dot think its just luck....

That's ok, they call me a shill as well. :D I just got sick of constant bitching and grew up, just the way I see it.
over my years ive noticed that its the few with issues that are vocal and the people that it works for dont say shit, except heatless. ;) people dont rave about things working as intended, it was supposed to work right!? but for some, one problem, that can usually be solved and REEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK MS!!!

Maybe you are blessed? Or you are just 1 person out of millions or more and does not mean much on 1 persons opinion. Its more about the masses and not just 1 persons. Hate to burst your bubble!

So out of all of the countless millions using Windows 10, you're personally aware of each and every issue they are having or not?

That's ok, they call me a shill as well. :D I just got sick of constant bitching and grew up, just the way I see it.
Meaning you get paid either way so decided to kick back and not bother since it's a losing battle.

turn off most of the tele stuff in the options and set an update time to the middle of the night. no prob here.
Exactly as I've said then, what others consider as problems, you consider as features.

It's either on or off. You seriously believe otherwise? Gullible comes to mind.
or I dont give a fuck by now. theres nothing for them to collect from me. and everything we do is tracked so I dont sweat it. you carry a cellphone?

Exactly as I've said then, what others consider as problems, you consider as features.
that's not a problem in the normal sense, that's an issue you take with it. most people simply dont give a fuck any more.

that's not a problem in the normal sense, that's an issue you take with it. most people simply dont give a fuck any more.
P8Mc343.gif

Nope, you just decide that problems exist under every rug and must expose them to the world, even if there are no problems. :D Or, should I just considering everyone that drives an automatic as having a problem because I prefer to drive a manual? Yeah, bitching about things just gets...… after a while. :)

That's ok, does not appear that reasoning is having any effect and it does not ultimately matter anyways. Just see them as putting their fingers in their ears, say la la la la la I can 't hear you, and move along. There is enough real stress in this life without having to make stuff up. :D

That's ok, does not appear that reasoning is having any effect and it does not ultimately matter anyways. Just see them as putting their fingers in their ears, say la la la la la I can 't hear you, and move along. There is enough real stress in this life without having to make stuff up. :D
So you do the same? Doesn't make it right. :)

Back