Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Where did that AMD Jeff guy go? I don't see him posting anymore![]()
He is sitting on a patio, overlooking the Mediterranean right now. It is called vacation. Everyone should try it.
Gas is 1.34EURO per litre here. That is roughly $8/gallon. Perfect for a driving vacation.
My friend in England tells me it's much worse.
I am surprised Europeans can afford that much.
I am surprised Europeans can afford that much.
You're average German auto factory worker earns 1.5x the wages of your average American auto factory worker. And they don't drive Pickup Trucks that get 12 mpg.
Wait, you mean our unions arn't making our auto workers dirty rich? But Michael Moore says they were the highest paid workers because of thier unions...LOL
Maybe Michael Moore is, but what about every other worker?Wait, you mean our unions arn't making our auto workers dirty rich? But Michael Moore says they were the highest paid workers because of thier unions...LOL
My friend in England tells me it's much worse.
We're jsut comparing gas prices ...
I'm more excited by JF-AMD's statement that Llano has indeed, launched today!!

this is not General Mayhem
Wait, you mean our unions arn't making our auto workers dirty rich? But Michael Moore says they were the highest paid workers because of thier unions...LOL
guys continue and im sure a mod will lock this thread.