What Mouse and Keyboard Are You Using Right Now?

1_rick

[H]ard|Gawd
Not my setup, but for her birthday I upgraded my Wife's setup.

She really liked my HyperX Alloy Elite (see a few posts above) and she does more typing than gaming, but I wanted to treat her well.

Glorious GMMK and Model O, with more HyperX pudding caps.

The monitor riser is also new, as well as the boxes below it. Her desk was an absolute mess before.

My goal was to match the color theme of that little octopus plush that's been her desk companion for a few years now. I think I succeeded.

She's still using dual unbranded 1920x1080 60hz monitors from forever ago, but she's also using a 1070 so it's not bad.
Nice. What's your wallpapers?

TheSlySyl

[H]ard|Gawd
Nice. What's your wallpapers?
She has a ton of backgrounds from Studio Ghibli films on shuffle. I think the two that happened to show up during this screenshot were from Kiki's delivery service on the left and Porco Rosso on the right.

DWD1961

Gawd
Main system:

- keyboard = Acer sk-9061 (wireless)
- mouse = Microsoft notebook 5000 (bluetooth)

Switch up to a Logitech 5 button for gaming (wired)

WinXP system:

- keyboard = Dell kuh0015 (wired)
- mouse = Logitech m-bd58 (wired)

Win98/Glide gaming system:

- keyboard = IBM model-M
- mouse = Razer Boomslang 2000 (ball)

View attachment 56417
OMG a M 101. That was the first keyboard i ever used on a IBM PS2 80286 back in mid 1980s.

IBM_PS2.jpg

The company then replaced those with Compac 386 and the NEW membrane boards. I still remember my reaction: "What - the - FUCK - is - this?" I went to the storage area, and collected two of the 101 Ms and stuck them in my desk, one to use with the Compac, and one as a back up. I wish I had collected all of them, probably around 50 with only about a years use and just kept them. But then again, who knew?

brs677

n00b
Razer Black Widow and Mamba Wireless. Never had a mechanical keyboard before, so it was a nice upgrade. Plus RGB stuff is always fun to screw around with. Not exactly highest tier shit, but considering I think I spent like $110 total between the two I cant complain.

Maddnotez

Limp Gawd
TtEsports by Thermaltake for the KB. Was a massdrop special one off I think. Has served me well although the LEDs are bright blue only with no dimming options. Hurts the eyes in a dark room and I'd prefer options.

G502 hero LE mouse and as you may see in other threads im looking for a new mouse as I browse this thread as I am very unhappy with Ghub and just the overall reliability and customer service with Logitech.