What Mouse and Keyboard Are You Using Right Now?

SamirD

Supreme [H]ardness
Many of us change input devices on a regular basis, but many of us also use the same ones for years.

This thread is an opportunity for us to share what we're using right this second as well as maybe why, etc.

So post what you're using. (y)

I'll go first. :D

I'm using some wireless keyboard and mouse in my apt complex's business center--can't wait to get back to my Model M and Logitech wired trackball at home...

Corsair K70 Lux RGB (cherry mx red) keyboard and M65 Pro RGB mouse. but my favorite gaming mouse is the now discontinued the FUNC MS-3 Rev 2

28F65B2C-2387-4A26-838D-CED2E3E1B7A2.jpeg
Yep 10” shitty netbook. Is what it is. Haha.

Logitech G910 Spectrum and Logitech G602 mouse. I like Logitech products and these were on sale so I got them.

Logitech g-7 cordless( old, at least 10 years old) and new Logitech g-910 Spectrum keyboard....Love them both.

Cooler Master Trigger with Cherry MX Blue Switch
Anker Vertical Mouse for work
Mad Catz R.A.T 3 for gaming

No special story behind it, these devices just work. The keyboard is very beat-up, I backed the Dygma Split Keyboard on kickstarter, that would be my replacement.

IMG_20180214_124215.jpg

Logitech G700S Mouse and a plain 'ol Logitech K250 keyboard. Wireless keyboard tech hasn't really changed in forever.
Hopefully my G700S doesn't die soon as those are going for something like $150 now. I'm still waiting on a legit successor, too.

Logitech Orion Spark with the regular Cylindrical keys
Razer Ornata for fast paced gaming
Razer Deathadder mouse
X-BOX Elite controller for whatever game is a pain in the butt with the mouse

currently using a microsoft wireless keyboard 700 that i bought for an htpc back in 2010/11.. started using it on my desktop when my overpriced razer keyboard died in 2012 and never found a reason to replace it.
my mouse is currently a logitech M100 that cost 7 dollars and has lasted longer than the 60+ dollar razer lachesis i had before it.

both are being replaced today though with a corsair K55 and logitech G203 prodigy mouse.

I had a CM Trigger (cherry MX Red) and a Steelseries Sensei. Both very good but a couple weeks ago I replaced them with Wooting One and Logitech G703. If they are as good as my previous setup was I'll be happy, any better will be extra bonus

Back to my IBM M and logitech thumb wired trackball. I also have a left handed wireless elecom left handed thumb trackball on the left hand side and a logitech something bluetooth keyboard for the phone.

Logitech G710+
Logitech G700s <-- love this mouse so much I have a total of 4. 1 @ home, 1 @ work and 2 backups. I bought the extras when they were cheap/on sale. I can't believe that this mouse as actually gone up in price.

They discontinued the G710+ as well and I want to buy a backup before they go out of stock. But, don't want to pay full price.

• Microsoft Wireless Entertainment Keyboard 7000
  • Wacom Graphire 2 for general mousing
  • Roccat KONE Pure for games

Considered replacing the keyboard and have tried out a number of fancier ones. Found I don't really care for mechanical so haven't been able to find one significantly better. Graphire 2 still works just fine (although the pen broke a few years back) and has enough resolution to be pixel-accurate at 4K. At one point I used the mouse that came with the Graphire for games (that was garbage), then the MS mouse that came with my keyboard (more garbage), then the KONE which is much better.

Ducky MK2016 (Cherry MX Blues) and a Logitech G500s on one system. Razer Deathstalker Chorma, Deathadder, and Tartarus Chroma on the other.

Logitech K120 and Razer DeathAdder Chroma

Logitech was purchased for $11 at Walmart, cause I disassembled my Thermaltake challenger prime to clean it, and just couldn't give to shits to put it back together......

works just fine, registers as many keys as I can press at any given time...unlike some other cheaper keyboards

I swap out mice and keyboards all the time. I own about 8 or 9 mice (Razer, Logitech, SteelSeries, Corsair, Microsoft) that I change out fairly regularly just for a different feel but mainly stick with my DeathAdder 3.5G most of the time. My Logitech G502 gets the 2nd most use. The DeathAdder is by far the most comfortable and the G502 has a sensor that is literally surgical.

For keyboards I'm on my BlackWidow Ultimate the majority of the time. Despite all the hate these things get, it's my favorite keyboard on the market. So much so that I went and bought a 2nd one when my kid fried my first one by spilling juice all over it. I love the way it looks and Blues are my favorite switches. My Corsair K70 probably gets the 2nd most use but the one unconventional choice I use a lot is my old Logitech G510. It's a membrane keyboard but I have always loved the way the keys feel on it. I use it a ton.

IMG_20180219_203702662_zpsdeneporr.jpg

I'm using the Glorious PC Gaming Race modular mechanical keyboard with Gateron Blue switches installed in it. Mine is the old, red LED only version. I'm currently using the ASUS ROG Spatha wireless gaming mouse.

Filco master race

Filco MT2 TKL (mx-red w/ dampers and vortex pbt double shot key caps) // Zowie ZA11

mouseKeyboard.jpg

QPAD MK50
Logitech MX Master

edit: and a Logitech G13 ... it's a "keyboard"

Last edited:
GSkill 780 RGB keyboard, Cherry brown keys, nearly 2 years old
So I can type in the dark with ease with a decent mechanical feel.
I really like the slanted WSAD keys, they are great for placing my hand without looking.
The rolly volume control is top.
RGB cos bling and its easier on the eye than a single colour :)
The metal bar running round the keyboard gives it handles at each end that make it very easy to pick up/put down with one hand, leaning against the sofa, without pressing any keys. A gift I didnt know how much I needed!
Only downside is its a little noisier than other keyboards with cherry brown switches.
Otherwise its spot on.

Corsair Scimitar RGB mouse, nearly 2 years old.
I wanted a high quality reliable mouse with lots of buttons that can be used on a cloth sofa or cushion.
This is a home run, exactly what I wanted.
Tracking is incredibly good.
The software is easy to use.
RGB cos bling :) :)
No downsides, its perfect for me.

Last edited:
I got tired of bulky mice and I hate a stiff wheel so I've been using Logitech M187 mini mouse. Its more comfortable because its so small and the wheel is smooth and easy. I also have a couple in red since that makes them easy to find. I'm not sure if these have been discontinued since they're not on the official website but still available retail.

I've been using the Unicomp Classic 101 keyboard for a few years as the successor to the legendary IBM Model M 101 keyboard. I didn't like Unicomp's grey keycaps so I used the beige keycaps from an old IBM to replace them. But since I do a lot of work in low light, I'm planning on getting a WASD Code 104 keyboard with Cherry clear keys so I'll have a backlighting.

I also use a Logitech K830 keyboard in the living room for the HTPC since the keys light up.

CM Storm Quickfire Rapid mechanical keyboard and Logitech MX Ergo roller ball mouse.

Logitech G710+
Logitech G700s <-- love this mouse so much I have a total of 4. 1 @ home, 1 @ work and 2 backups. I bought the extras when they were cheap/on sale. I can't believe that this mouse as actually gone up in price.

They discontinued the G710+ as well and I want to buy a backup before they go out of stock. But, don't want to pay full price.

(y) Mike! I had this exact same setup up until last week when out of nowhere my beloved G700 (purchased in 2011) just up and died. Stupid dry CO winter air + fabric chair shocked the poor thing and now it's dead. I wish I had had the intelligence to buy up some spares when I had the chance, but the mouse had been rock solid. Logitech really needs to come up with a proper replacement for this mouse- some of us would like something in between the G502 and the G600 for MMO + all-around use.

In the meantime I have the G710+ and a G602. The G602 isn't bad, but I really miss the G700's extra buttons, as well as it's multi-scroll wheel and wheel side-clicks. I'm now looking into a non-Logitech mouse for the first time since the intellimouse days. Current short list that looks kind of comparable to the G700 are the Roccat Tyon and Steelseries Rival 500.

Oh, and spare G500s in the drawer and a M570 trackball at work.

(y) Mike! I had this exact same setup up until last week when out of nowhere my beloved G700 (purchased in 2011) just up and died. Stupid dry CO winter air + fabric chair shocked the poor thing and now it's dead. I wish I had had the intelligence to buy up some spares when I had the chance, but the mouse had been rock solid. Logitech really needs to come up with a proper replacement for this mouse- some of us would like something in between the G502 and the G600 for MMO + all-around use.

In the meantime I have the G710+ and a G602. The G602 isn't bad, but I really miss the G700's extra buttons, as well as it's multi-scroll wheel and wheel side-clicks. I'm now looking into a non-Logitech mouse for the first time since the intellimouse days. Current short list that looks kind of comparable to the G700 are the Roccat Tyon and Steelseries Rival 500.

Oh, and spare G500s in the drawer and a M570 trackball at work.

I have a like-new G700 sitting in a drawer somewhere...just sayin'. :)

I have a like-new G700 sitting in a drawer somewhere...just sayin'. :)

I'm not saying that I'm not interested- but I don't think that I want to pay what it's really worth. After a moment of weakness where I was looking at $40 "refurbished" G700's I finally convinced myself to move on.

Slap that sucker on ebay, you could probably get over $100 for it!

I just bought a week-old Corsair K65 Rapidfire from a buddy who didn't like it. $50 ain't a bad deal for a nice mech keyboard. Will post a pic after I replace the black key caps with the white Corsair set I was about to return to Amazon.

1987 IBM Model M and a $3 Acer three-button mouse. A somewhat unbalanced arrangement.

Ducky Shine 6 Brown PBT + Deathadder Elite + Func Surface 1030
TGshwqW.jpg

Been using the same mousepad since 2005. Too bad Func is gone, I don't know what to replace it with.

Last edited:
Old pic, same kb/m. Corsair K70, Corsair Sabre and Corsair mouse pad. I’ve grown very used to it.

BC6AD026-3A4F-40F8-AEE9-77AE968C89AF.jpeg

Corsair K70 RGB (refurb) with brown switches and Roccat Kone EMP.

May or may not post a pic later.

logitech g910 super slick buttons dont make a ton of noise had the k70 red from corsair, still got it. and the logitech 502 proteus spectrum smthsmth. still remember the revelation from changing from a ball bearing piece of junk! to the optical mouses oh god, what a difference... smashed tons of keyboard over the years but, seems im done with that... guess im too old to be angry anymore lol. two type of mouse i remember well is MS intellimouse and logitech mx 500/518.. dont think i ever had a non logitech mouse for the last 10 years, they work well and they last very long.. buy new ones before they stop working for sure.

Gigabyte Aivia mechanical (brown Cherry keys) and Mionix Naus. Probably best combo I've ever used.

Back