What Mouse and Keyboard Are You Using Right Now?

nimbulan

n00b
I have a Roccat Suora FX (blue switches) and a Logitech G400s. Logitech has served me well for a very long time.

w1retap

[H]F Junkie
New setup for at work. My co-workers and I all built mechanical keyboards this week, lol.

YC96 RGB Board
Gateron Brown Switches
PBT Dye-sub Pepsi Keycaps

Mad Catz Rat 3 Mouse

X-ray Pad Thunder 9 Mousepad

CHfKxJN.jpg

cPLfcGX.jpg

iVv2CQi.jpg

w1retap

[H]F Junkie
New keyboard for my test bench area. Siig MiniTouch (PS/2 white Alps clone version).

zKQLAlK.jpg

III_Slyflyer_III

Weaksauce
Well, my old Poseidon Trident Z mechanical keyboard has been on the frits, and a couple of they keys started working "iffy" at best. So, decided to upgrade to a Corsair K95 with Cherry MX Brown Keys (so I still get the tactile feedback similar to the blue keys I had before). With Microcenter so close, if it does not work out in 30 days it is an easy return. Plus I splurged for the 2 year MC plan for $20 so if I break this thing in 2 years I get my money back! Will have to test out on some games this week and see how it does.

Crazy how used to a keyboard you get though, even the slightest change is hard to get used too. I'm having to keep an eye on the keys as I type to get used to it!

On the plus side, the software already works with my AIO, so setup was pretty easy. I actually have the top bars represent individual CPU core temperatures and the logo is the GPU temp!

Attachments

1_rick

[H]ard|Gawd
Soon, this will be a Kyria. The parts just arrived today. Trying this out because, while I really like the Planck pictured on the previous page, it's a bit rough on the wrists. You can't really tell from the picture, but there are two mirrored PCBs, so this is a split KB.

Attachments