- Final Fantasy XIII
- Red Dead Redemption
- inFAMOUS

Currently Playing
- 3D Dot Game Heroes

Next Up:
- Alan Wake
- Mass Effect

...and about 300 more games in the backlog.

Recently Finished:
-TF2
-Batman:AA

Currently Playing:
-Mass Effect

Next Up:
-Dragon Age
-Mass Effect 2
-Resident Evil 5
-The Witcher
-Dead Space
-Borderlands
-L4D2
-Torchlight
-Trine
-Zeno Clash

How do you guys play so much at the same time? I rarely play 2 at a time. I just get too focused on one until I'm done with it, then I move on to focus on another.

Sometimes you want to shoot people in the face, and other times, you want to stab them in the face, and still other times you want to shoot fireballs in their face ;]

Seriously though, if a game hooks me, I'm in to the end. Batman, Machinarium, COD4 did that for me (even though I had to take breaks from CoD because I would get stuck). Haven't found another SP game in my giant list that has held my attention like that yet.

Still playing Fallout 3 with all DLCs and a boatload of mods installed. Same with Oblivion.

Oblivion and the new Serious Sam. Do you automatically get it if you bought the First Encounter? I don't remember ever buying Second Encounter. I just found it in my games list yesterday.

I saw this thread and couldn't resist to comment:

I just finished COD1... for the first time! :eek:

Serious Sam SE:HD is having a free weekend this week. you should pick it up, it is cheap enough.

For myself, resident evil 5, veteran. bosses are a pain in this mode. Trying to get into just cause 2, but having a hard time. the world is too big, weapons suck, zones get hot fast, infinite enemies once that happens, difficulty finding health and reloads. I loved red faction:guerrilla, wish they had kept more of the mechanics.

Starcraft 2, and hopefully I'll be playing diablo 3 around this time next year. Starcraft 2 should hold me over until then however.

Titan Quest
Borderlands
CSS
Prince of Persia Sands of Time (65%!:p)
GTA San Andreas
Devil May Cry 4

and on the 360 rarely
Kameo
Darksiders
Brütal Legend

what I want to play but can't get in the mood

Dead Rising
The Witcher
GTA IV
Fable I & II
Lost Odyssey
Halo ODST
Call of Duty 1+UO and 2
Dark Messiah of Might and Magic
Mass Effect 2
Assassin's Creed II (annoying lag only when I move the camera :/)
TF2
Burnout Paradise
Grid
Planescape Torment
Oblivion

playing batman arkham asylum.

Honestly, it's so-so. It seems like the standard DC comics batman and I've always been more into Grant Morrison and Frank millers versions. This Batman is very boring by the books. Games ok so far.

playing batman arkham asylum.

Honestly, it's so-so. It seems like the standard DC comics batman and I've always been more into Grant Morrison and Frank millers versions. This Batman is very boring by the books. Games ok so far.
The story was written by Paul Dini (he was behind the animated series) heavily borrowing elements from a Grant Morrison story.

Right now I'm playing Killing Floor. Lots and lots of Killing Floor.

Last edited:
[UPS] Sorce;1035929378 said:
The story was written by Paul Dini (he was behind the animated series) heavily borrowing elements from a Grant Morrison story.

Right now I'm playing Killing Floor. Lots and lots of Killing Floor.

I'll have to check that out I haven't read that one. Anyway it's not bad bad just very light. I can see the comparison to the animated series.

Last edited:
Xbox 360:
Red Dead Redemption
All of orange box
MW2
BFBC2

PC:
Medal of Honor Beta
Bioshock

Well, currently Im playing fallout 3 on the 360 as well as Bad Company 2 on PC and 360. I play with friends from college on Friday nights on the 360 and play the pc version when no one wants to play with me. I just beat Oblivion / Fable 2 after a year or so of playing a few months ago. The 14 month old kid kind of hinders my playing time any more...

I usually only purchase FPS's on release day...all others Ill wait a year and pick them up for 20 bucks used or so...

woot! just beat mass effect. now to decide whether to take on mass effect 2 or take a detour with resident evil 5 or the witcher

I thought I better update...

Dragon Age
BioShock
DeadSpace

Red Dead Redemption
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (Can't handle that 25gb on pc for something I use a controller for anyway)

Have to catch up on the older games i missed. Throw some Multiplayer BC2 in there as well.

Playing some cheap games from the last Steam sale:
L4D2
Shatter
P.B. Winterbottom

Next are:
Flatout UC
Borderlands

Street fighter 4
Team Fortress 2
Bad Company 2
Modern Warfare 2
Quakelive

Fortress-Forever

Team-based Capture the flag; Attack vs Defend the zone; Territorial Control, and Escape/Protect game modes.

Insanely fast paced action

Source Engine

Free!

Join #ff.pickup on irc.gamesurge.net for competitive pickups

MOST Recently I was playing Dungeon Siege with my 5 year old son.
Yeah it is old. But it is really a fun game. It is light on character development and heavy on combat and exploring. My son plays it on his PC and I join him on a network game running on the background on my work PC. He loves the fact his Dad is his "buddy pal" that adventures with him. Even though I set it so my character just follows him around and covers his back :)

I just picked up Dead space for $20 on Steam. I'll probably start that sometime this weekend.

Back