What are you playing now thread?

jiminator

[H]F Junkie
Joined
Feb 2, 2007
Messages
11,605
I see these in other forums, always a good idea to see what others are playing. Mods, if you already have something similar, please delete. I didn't find one though.

For myself it is resident evil 5. I am pretty impressed with the game. It also has tons of replay as you can restart the game with your upgraded weapons. I like games that do that, examples being painkiller, necrovision, wolfenstein, and others.
 
Tomorrow is the official start of my first ever paid vacation, and I plan on starting some games I've been meaning to play. RE5 is one of these...I actually started it awhile back but had to reformat the C drive and lost my save. Same thing happened with Fallout 3. I'll more than likely be playing these 2 games over the next 6 days...I need a break from mw2 anyway.
 
Bioshock 2
Just Cause 2
Left for Dead 2
Bad Company 2
GTA 4
H.A.W.X.
Metro 2033
STALKER: Call of Pripyat
Osmos

Yeah, the Steam sale and having a tonsillectomy last week with 2 weeks off from work because of it were like a hurricane of WIN for me. I have like 20 more games from the sale I will start playing soon as well. I'll get tired of one of the above and jump online to play BC2 or L4D2 (been playing like crazy once I found custom maps/campaigns for it a month ago). I just re-installed Company of Heroes as well and am currently going through the patch nightmare it has. Starting to wish I had just bought it on Steam as well even though I already had it.
 
Just beat Alan Wake...

Currently Playing

360
Red Dead Redemption
Magic the Gathering : Duals of the Planeswalkers
Shadow Complex
TrialsHD
Final Fantasy XIII

PC
GTA IV
Bad Company 2
Team Fortress 2
Plants vs Zombies

Starting soon ... Assassin's Creed 2 (360)
 
Started up with Champions Online again, having a blast. Also playing Battle Field 2 Bad Company and Age of Conan.
 
My 6 year old son introduced me to Plants vs Zombies, quite fun.

I'm on my 2nd playthrough in DoW II, this time going full on Chaos.
 
Mass effect then 2 on PC
OpenArena
Shogo
American Mcgee's Alice
FEAR MP
Call of Jaurez BiB
NOLF2

Lots of oldies mixed up with new games
 
Playing starwolves 1 atm, almost finished with it I think. Fun game
 
The new pong looks pretty cool.

You mean this???

For me it's Borderlands and 400 others from the damn steam sales.

Mass effect then 2 on PC
OpenArena
Shogo
American Mcgee's Alice
FEAR MP
Call of Jaurez BiB
NOLF2

Lots of oldies mixed up with new games

Is there any mods for Alice that make it look better or is it just waiting for the "new one whever that comes...
 
I've been playing the crap out of the multiplayer on Transformers War for Cybertron lately.
 
On the way to finish up Red Dead Redemption, finally finished up New Super Mario Bros Wii last night. Looking forward to the engineer update to bring me back into Team Fortress 2 again.

And of course, there is the "waiting for Starcraft 2 beta phase two to start up again" game that I'm playing right now. :mad:
 
bc2, and when that gets frustrating, saints row 2. Nothing like going on a rampage to relieve some stress
 
I've never understood how people could play so many games at once. Even when I had lots of free time I'd only ever play 1 or 2 games at the same time and these days I'll try and finish one game before I start the next.

Anyway, I'm officially playing nothing right now. Finished Assassin's Creed 1 a few days ago and now I'm looking at my steam list thinking about what I'll play next.
 
I've never understood how people could play so many games at once. Even when I had lots of free time I'd only ever play 1 or 2 games at the same time and these days I'll try and finish one game before I start the next..

It called short attention span. You should try it for 15 minutes!
 
Mostly multiplayer for me currently...

PC:
Bad Company 2
WoW
Team Fortress 2
Left 4 Dead 1 & 2
Mass Effect 2 (second playthrough)

Xbox:
Gears of War 2
Red Dead Redemption

PS3:
Heavy Rain
 
borderlands was fun. you guys got a hell of a deal. probably one of the best during the sale.
 
Borderlands PC
Me and my gf is hooked on this!

SW Unleashed, Mirrors Edge, and other steam sale games.....

also I hop on BC2 once in a while
 
Currently Just Cause 2 and MW2 (no not the over priced DLCs)
 
PC:

Resident Evil 5 (co-op with a friend... game's a blast!!)
Bad Company 2
F.E.A.R. + expansions
Grid
 
Pretty much exclusively MW2 online multiplayer on the PC. I don't want to dilute my FPS experience and skills with anything else!
 
How's this game? It came in the Square Enix pack on Steam I bought and was wondering if it was worth playing.

This game was actually the entire reason I bought the square enix pack. There are also other games in that pack that I will play but this one really stood out to me. I am enjoying it quite alot. Since you have already purchased it in the pack I would totally recommend you playing it.
 
I'm playing the I-can't-play-shit-because-my-video-card's-toast game. Pretty good so far ;)
 
Back
Top