Welcome!

This is awesome. Well done guys.

Really wish I could game with you guys but latency is going to be a huge issue as I am based in Singapore.

Lmao@kyle's comment.

Wewt, been waiting on this for a little bit now. Looking forward to it!

Looking forward to getting my [H]ard on w/some of you guys. :D

crap..that sounds bad doesn't it?

Yes it does but sadly I was thinking the same thing. Going to have to take to start looking into playing on some of these servers.

if alot of people from [H] play BF3 i will be look in to renting a big server so we can have one for [H] members, just to be nice.

if alot of people from [H] play BF3 i will be look in to renting a big server so we can have one for [H] members, just to be nice.

That will be awesome. I will be getting BF3 and will help populate the server if [H] gets one. :)

Hi All,
Great job on getting this rolling [H]ard
Check the [H]ard Gaming communities TS3 voice server , its yours to use.

Download the client here http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads
Install and navigate to Bookmarks Tab ,Add to Bookmarks and add your server.
Name:
[H]ard|Gaming
Address:
70.65.81.101:9989

This is not official. This server was created by nuby and the server owner without anyone's knowledge. Loco laptop and I already have a vent server were paying for. I will get started on the rest after work today.

Ack, I am so used to the subforum positions I auto opened this forum and N&S instead of OS/W&P >.<

More coffee...

As I told a few in Genmay, you guys are definitely "bears" :)

Do we have any dedicated serverage for some games?

This is not official. This server was created by nuby and the server owner without anyone's knowledge. Loco laptop and I already have a vent server were paying for. I will get started on the rest after work today.

We should probably use the TS3 voice server for the [H]ard Gaming Community member game servers and the Ventrilo voice server you have, for the official [H]ard Gaming Community game servers.
You'll probably want to start a thread for an Official [H]ard Gaming Community Server list.
Shredder's post should probably be moved to the [H]ard Gaming Member Server Discussion thread.

We should probably use the TS3 voice server for the [H]ard Gaming Community member game servers and the Ventrilo voice server you have, for the official [H]ard Gaming Community game servers.
You'll probably want to start a thread for an Official [H]ard Gaming Community Server list.
Shredder's post should probably be moved to the [H]ard Gaming Member Server Discussion thread.

Why does there need to be a Members server list then an actual list ran by HG? Thats a conflict of interest. Not to be a dick but you and the server owner started that on your own without the knowledge of anyone else. You can name it Nuby1Canubys gameserver list ventrilo but Hard Gaming had nothing to do with it. You went out on a whim with the whole members servers thing because you thought everyone had given up and wanted to take charge of the situation. As you can see i wasnt bullshitting with my previous posts. I was waiting on Kyle on alot of things. Kyle got a chance to read my PM and things got done.

I had 2 counter strike servers up in the beginning but due to the delay i shut them off. Servers aren't a priority right now anyways. They will be looked at soon.

Nice to see you guys finally got things worked out.

Looking forward to gaming it up with all of you!

Also, we definitely need to get a West Coast BFBC2 group set-up.

Back