Welcome!

Why does there need to be a Members server list then an actual list ran by HG? Thats a conflict of interest. Not to be a dick but you and the server owner started that on your own without the knowledge of anyone else. You can name it Nuby1Canubys gameserver list ventrilo but Hard Gaming had nothing to do with it. You went out on a whim with the whole members servers thing because you thought everyone had given up and wanted to take charge of the situation. As you can see i wasnt bullshitting with my previous posts. I was waiting on Kyle on alot of things. Kyle got a chance to read my PM and things got done.

I had 2 counter strike servers up in the beginning but due to the delay i shut them off. Servers aren't a priority right now anyways. They will be looked at soon.

who cares.. its a TS3 server.. some of us don't use Vent and refuse to use it. just like i refuse to use TS3 and Vent and prefer mumble. might as well have 2 different servers available on 2 different applications that maybe some prefer to use over others.

who cares.. its a TS3 server.. some of us don't use Vent and refuse to use it. just like i refuse to use TS3 and Vent and prefer mumble. might as well have 2 different servers available on 2 different applications that maybe some prefer to use over others.

That seems lime a good decision. Lets separate the community. :rolleyes:

The difference is one is being payed for.

This is gonna be awesome!

I may even have to start playing some multiplayer games now. The microphone on my Razer Carcharias has never been used. Finally a community worth using it for and coming out of my hermit cave.

I used to spend a lot of time on the hardgaming.com Counter-Strike servers back in the 1.4 days. I remember gaming with Duck, hondaman, and several others at the time.

i miss those servers....

Nice idea. I'm the laziest online gamer these days because I can't put up with playing with 10 year olds.

Excellent. :D /Mr burns.

lol :D i just like helping out, because everyone has helped me i figure i can help everyone else out. i know its not much, but atleast some people will find be happy killing each other in a big server :D

i just need to get some admins lined up kinda wanna have everything ready to go, so when it comes out i can just go order the server and be ready to go.

also if anybody knows of a good site for hosting server's i will look into them i would rather price to make sure its a good server and there is not alot of lag. i like to have a good gaming server for everyone [H] members needs a good server :D

UGS seems to get good reviews: ultimategameserver.com
NFO is another to check out: nfoservers.com

No personal experience with either though.

I'll 2nd Javatango's recomendation for Nuclear Fallout. They are known for the longest standing Battlefield 2 32 player server (Last Stand at Karkand)

UGS seems to get good reviews: ultimategameserver.com
NFO is another to check out: nfoservers.com

No personal experience with either though.

Hypernia cost a little more then the rest but I never had issues with them.

would you guys like me to get a vent or ts for the bf3 server when it hits? i dont have a problem with doing it as long as people use it.

i was looking at Nuclear Fallout website and they have pretty good price's now the qestion i have is which would be the best server location for everyone?

Its been a long time since i have rented/owned a server so i am a bite rusty at this lol

would you guys like me to get a vent or ts for the bf3 server when it hits? i dont have a problem with doing it as long as people use it.

i was looking at Nuclear Fallout website and they have pretty good price's now the qestion i have is which would be the best server location for everyone?

Its been a long time since i have rented/owned a server so i am a bite rusty at this lol

We already got a vent server. The info is in the sticky. :)

Clearly it should be in NYC. :)

We already got a vent server. The info is in the sticky. :)

ok now i just need bf3 to come out lol, but i still need to find a good location for everyone. i wonder if i should make a poll of the choice for server's i was going with Seattle (Premium) because they ensure everyone will get a lower ping in general, but i am open to all suggestion's

if alot of people from [H] play BF3 i will be look in to renting a big server so we can have one for [H] members, just to be nice.

Sign me up. I've already told all my relatives to have it sitting on my doorstep the day it is released. Otherwise, I'll be buying it myself.

Ive had exp with the following GSPs.
Gameservers.com - Fairly reliable but performance is poor due to overstacked servers.
UltimateGameservers/Nukeservers - Support isnt good, performance is subpar.
Xfactor - Terrible in all aspects.
Nuclear Fallout - To many policies and regulations with bad support personel. Worst control panel ever.
Go-Networks - amazing support, couldnt get my server to stop lagging and there was port issues.
Velocity Servers/Summit Servers - Best support ive had as well as the best performing rented servers.

I know about 50% of the other gameserver companies are buying dedicated servers from Velocity/Summit/Colocrossing and reselling them.

Ive also dealt with the following service providers.
FDCServers
Colocrossing
Colostore

We want to run under a donation to us and we take care of the server situation instead of people having servers and letting us use them.

Last edited:
i am running a server because it would be fun, and i have nothing better to do. and i think it would open up more choices for everyone on the forums as a whole. money is not a problem for me. i enjoy doing things like this.

i am running a server because it would be fun, and i have nothing better to do. and i think it would open up more choices for everyone on the forums as a whole. money is not a problem for me. i enjoy doing things like this.

what are you getting at? :)

what are you getting at? :)

nothing at all, i just figured that since everyone on the forum has been so good to me and everyone is looking forward to bf3, i could get a server and keep it going for the [H] gamers and [H] Members, and everyone would enjoy it. there would be more admins then just me, it would be a fair server. thats all. am not saying anything bad about anybody or anything.

i am just that type of person who likes giving to others and seeing others enjoy them selfs

nothing at all, i just figured that since everyone on the forum has been so good to me and everyone is looking forward to bf3, i could get a server and keep it going for the [H] gamers and [H] Members, and everyone would enjoy it. there would be more admins then just me, it would be a fair server. thats all. am not saying anything bad about anybody or anything.

i am just that type of person who likes giving to others and seeing others enjoy them selfs

there is a god... :D

ok now i just need bf3 to come out lol, but i still need to find a good location for everyone. i wonder if i should make a poll of the choice for server's i was going with Seattle (Premium) because they ensure everyone will get a lower ping in general, but i am open to all suggestion's

i prefer seattle since i live in washington. but as long as its not in california or the east coast i'm fine with where ever the server is. for some reason the routing here to california is screwed up so i get a 200+ ping on any california based server. but i'd say a server in chicago and/or texas are the 2 best options.

better yet do a poll to find out were most people live to find the best location.. just make it simple, northwest, northeast, south west, south east.

i prefer seattle since i live in washington. but as long as its not in california or the east coast i'm fine with where ever the server is. for some reason the routing here to california is screwed up so i get a 200+ ping on any california based server. but i'd say a server in chicago and/or texas are the 2 best options.

better yet do a poll to find out were most people live to find the best location.. just make it simple, northwest, northeast, south west, south east.

Texas and chicago are both great places. just because more people live (lets say) in the southeast you get a atlanta server. then people in northwest get screwed with high pings. just saying.

Texas and chicago are both great places. just because more people live (lets say) in the southeast you get a atlanta server. then people in northwest get screwed with high pings. just saying.

Agreed. After playing a while on multi player, I notice most servers in the US are in Dallas, Texas, Chicago, and sometimes I see Florida.

I will make a poll when i get home this evening, i am on my job site

Ahaha, wow. Glad to see Hardgaming is getting a revival. A bunch of the old admins and players from the old [H]ardCS servers still play together, usually L4D2 and BC2.

If any of you guys were around back then and remember us (Hogg, Agent_137, Sabs, Agnt.Smith, Happy, Kingloser, Ultros, rmrfkorea, or myself), swing by http://www.crapyclawn.net/lolwords/ and say hi!

Ahaha, wow. Glad to see Hardgaming is getting a revival. A bunch of the old admins and players from the old [H]ardCS servers still play together, usually L4D2 and BC2.

If any of you guys were around back then and remember us (Hogg, Agent_137, Sabs, Agnt.Smith, Happy, Kingloser, Ultros, rmrfkorea, or myself), swing by http://www.crapyclawn.net/lolwords/ and say hi!

How about you all swing by and say hi. :)

How about you all swing by and say hi. :)

k.

also, dime, i'm pretty sure i closed the registration for our lolwords forum because i didn't want to screw with installing an effective captcha. so don't invite people there, heh.

cc70cb656efa2ca03f07efb9638bea43046b01c1.jpg

Back