Warframe Coop MMO

Yeah, Dominion on a Zenistar look sto be about 12 feet long. It's comical.

On further review the Dominion on a Zenistar is the all time winner. It's just ridiculous.

From the Wiki
When applied to the Zenistar, the weapon will appear extremely large, nearly the length of two Warframes. Though technically a bug, positive player feedback resulted in this "feature" being retained.
SizeIssues.jpg

its just a goofy activity. 4 missions to get the awards, but then hours of grinding to get naknak currency to buy beach balls, a color pallet and some other stuff. and of course people are having a shit fit because they absolutely have to have everything but don't want it to cost "time". So people are getting some kills and then afking the mission in a tree.

Note, you should do enough of them to get at least 1 beach ball. pets will play with them on the ship so that is pretty cool.

OK, that is a bit cool. Have the few already existing pet toys been fixed? And darnit, I was done with super soaker battles, but now I have to go back for more pearls.

So the latest Hotfix added a nice QoL bonus. Now in the top level match each kill grants a pearl in addition to the standard reward. I've been going solo to prevent kill stealing and easily pick up 30 -35 extra pearls. PROTIP: After the end of the match you have about 10 seconds of Kayla jabbering before the loading screen. Kills during this period still give you a pearl.

DE has been catching all types of hell. Lots of streamers crying about content drought. This doesn't really help. I think the open world content has really kicked their ass and slowed everything down. Or maybe they are just running out of ideas. As is, veterans play new content until they get the new items, then disappear again. It isn't quite a "forever" game. Others seem to do this better, perhaps path of exile, because they do reworks of game systems. For warframe, the only real build RNG is in rivens and unobtainable mods (primed chamber). Otherwise you can exactly duplicate builds.

This new patch isn't going to help much. You can boil down to "Hey I heard you like Disruption, would you like some Disruption with your Disruption? How about a side of Disruption to go with it?". Don't kill any desire to play a mission type by force feeding it to us until we hate it.

I have cut back my playtime from pretty much daily, to maybe once or twice a week, in the past few weeks. I have pretty much every Warframe now. I have almost every weapon, mod i care about, etc. I got the final reward for this Nightwave, and that was kind of my stopping point. Good news is, I have more time for my backlog. Bad news is, I got an Xbox One and have been cleaning up my backlog there. It is funny though, every shooter i play I spend at least a portion of the time wishing I could Bullet Jump around the level.
I am actually not even sure where Gauss drops, but I just havent been interested enough to dig in much on him, beyond that he looks like just a Volt reskin/mod.

Gauss Drops from the disruption on Grineer galleon tileset (Kelpie, Sedna). I have him in the oven and will see on Thursday. Still have not seen any of the weapon blueprints, but the new disruption maps are decently fun. I agree on backlog clearing- almost embarrassed to admit I just finished Doom (2016).

Reactions: Q-BZ
like this
Disruption is one of those game modes that grinding would only serve to burn me out further, especially since I think all of the parts drops are on the C rotation.

Yeah, I can't do disruption only, but I have never been obsessed with min/maxing anything in Warframe. I play 'advanced casual' and just have fun. I'm done with nightwave, and probably not going to worry about anythign other than the new kuva bundle in the nightwave shop (6K kuva for 50 nightwave money units I hear). Any time I get bored I hop out and do something else. Just finished 'Inside' Sunday. Great / strange / frustrating game.

Warframe's Old Blood update adds a personal nemesis that'll hunt you across the stars

The Kuva Lich is a reworked version of Digital Extremes' previously teased Kingpin system...Inspired by Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor's Nemesis system, it presents players with a personal (and immortal) big bad that evolves over time...

Good mention- I have created a lich, and mine trash talks SO MUCH! Going to be satisfying to kill him.

Also- full melee rework is in, pretty good stuff, I can juggle people with my Galentine.

Worth pointing out to anyone that has taken a break from WF, the new Rising Tide story lets you build a Railjack (destroyer). And the new orbiter upgrade (PBR rendering & redesign of the machine area) is live.

like this
So did you choose to install the um "faulty part" at the end of construction?

If you don't install him he says something like "I understand your decision". If anything else will happen other than you being forced to use him I don't know.

RockPaperShotgun has a vid up about the upcoming drop:

Also, don't forget to watch the awards (or whatever it is) tomorrow- free Glaxion Vandal!

for anyone that might plan to ever come back to this game (like when the next open world expansion hits)... primed chamber is selling at baros for 3000 ducats. That is the ultra rare mod that had been selling for 70000 plat. That market is now busted. I imagine a lot of people will be screaming

1581708132649.png

So worth getting, and I love the lamentations of the hoarders... Plus the info today of the upcoming Corpus and Sentient story updates sounds interesting!

From what I read one sold in January for 350,000 plat. You would need to buy 82 of the 200 dollar platinum packages to afford it. 16,400 dollars. Now before you say "What about the 75% coupons?" I've gotten one in over 900 days of logging in.

I have received a few more than that, but yeah~ Whales gonna whale (or were trading relics for plat for a long time).

Last edited:
no... they did not pay any cash for that. some people enjoy riven trading. it is the way to make serious plat. trades for 8000p are not uncommon. if you are on at all hours you can get stuff fairly cheap and then... turning it around is a pain because you have to wait for the right buyer. I bought about 2000p and probably earned another 10000p before I became tired of it. At that point it stops being a game and becomes a chore. I also don't really trust the charts at warframe.market. I don't know where the data comes from.

Oh I know one person didn't buy 16k worth of plat packs but its funny to imagine this digital pixel was worth a used car. You can trust Riven trade data now. Last year after the Riven Mafia drama/blowup DE made the decision to release actual Riven trade data updating weekly.

Operation Scarlet Spear is here!

It's Railjack and ground missions linked. You need to do a decent amount of each to max out the badges, but you only need to do whichever you prefer to get all of the rewards. The ground section is just Earth + Sentient Boss / objective and repeat until done (or the oplink gets destroyed). The Railjack portion is moving a satellite relay into position and then boarding the Murex and defend against Sentients until you break the central AI just like Independance Day (well, no MacBook). The Railjack portion has been cleaned up dramatically, bugs are fairly few compaired to Railjack's start. Overall, it's pretty cool.

like this
I was bored so I fired this up for something different. I haven't played in over a year and forgot how bad this game is at telling you anything. It just dumps me in a ship no idea what is going on, what I should do, what I can do, etc. Nothing about what is new or has changed. They of course also don't allow you to start over without just creating a new account so back on the shelf it goes.

Yeah, famously bad at explaining. But if you are curious the Warframe Reddit is helpful and I'm around here daily if you'd like to know anything basic.

Yeah, famously bad at explaining. But if you are curious the Warframe Reddit is helpful and I'm around here daily if you'd like to know anything basic.

I appreciate it, but I just uninstalled it and won't go back. . I just hate that it dumps you where you left off with no refresher or clues to what is different. Considering how other games have handled this you think by now companies would have a clue. I am level 18 or so and just no clue what to do. I launched something and was shooting things only for it to say a minute later mission failed, but it never told me what my goal was either.

Yeah, it's famosly obtuse, but the missions really do tell you what the goal is is you look at the description. If the mission failed fairly quickly you were probably defending an object or person and it got killed.

This wasn't a normal mission since I didn't use the main navigation hub. It was one of the side terminals. It seemed to have waves of enemies, but no mention of what to do. It said failure after only a minute or two and there was no countdown clock so not sure.

Huh... Left or right side of the orbiter? Maybe you were in Conclave (PvP), that's on the right as you look out the window. (I'm honestly just curious)

Back