Warframe Coop MMO

brennok

[H]ard|Gawd
I want to say it was the right side towards the front of the ship, but might have just been up the ramp. Before launching it opened a grid like box with circles in it, but nothing I could click on before it went into whatever mode it was. It seemed like an endless wave mode since enemies just spawned in front of me. I didn't even leave the room I was in though there were doors.

DWolvin

2[H]4U
Hm... Just up the ramp I would think you started a storyline mission, and might have skipped the intro movie... But I'm goign to poke around a bit to see if I can figure it out later.

DWolvin

2[H]4U
Yeah, I poked around the orbiter and I doubt it was a syndicate mission, which has very little intro. But either way, sorry you didn't have fun.

brennok

[H]ard|Gawd
Yeah I have no idea what it was. It almost looked like a way to farm and upgrade items since it had boxes almost like slots you could either put loot in or work towards opening that dropped in other modes.

No worries. If there was an easy way to start a second character to try I would have just done that since, but I don't care enough to try to figure out what to do which is why I think I tried it and quit so many times. I hate games that want you to dig up information outside of the game. I think I am just itching for something to play not that I am about done with The Division 2, and nothing it scratching the itch.

brennok

[H]ard|Gawd
Is it possibly something to do with the Deadlock Protocol? I opened steam and of course a pop up for The Deadlock Protocol is there and the floating orbs look like the circles I saw in the rows of boxes.

DWolvin

2[H]4U
No idea, but if you ever want to play around, I'm Psychonosis in game, and have a spot in a fully (minus one weapon that doesn't matter) researched clan if you'd like. I play almost every day, 3-5~ish weekdays and scattered throughout the weekend. Warframe is hard to pick up, since there are about a million different systems going on, and the nickname Grindframe is legit... But there is nothing in game that you need that costs money. Literally no weapons or frames are behind a paywall, other than a frame that only kickstarter backers got back in the day (it was promised to never be available after KS), and even then there are to other variants, one is a starter frame (that can take you to endgame), and the other you get as a reward for a storyline (and many like better than the KS prime frame).

Really, if you are interested in fast paced, fast combat, often quick missions (some can be in the 2 min range once you sort them), there is nothing like Warframe. It has spoiled me, so I'd love to team up and walk you through some stuff. Drop me a line!

Oh- sorry to take so long- this dropped off my read list for some reason. And the Deadlock protocol (Corpus Spaceship) maps are reworks of the first Warframe maps ever, and are amazing to poke around in!

polonyc2

Fully [H]
Warframe is getting a hard mode

Warframe's solar map is quite large, and unlocking all the worlds and completing their multitude of missions will keep you busy for some time...if you've already dusted them off, however, you'll eventually be able to go down the Steel Path, an upcoming hard mode that will be tested this weekend...Digital Extremes hasn't given much away about the new system, but we know that the Steel Path will give players a new series of trickier missions that offer up exclusive rewards, like decorations, emotes and mastery...

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1203260-the-steel-path-upcoming-hard-mode/

DWolvin

2[H]4U
Yeah, that's exciting. Have you enjoyed teh new Corpus maps? I love the look and mostly like the gameplay...