Warframe Coop MMO

Just got Supra Vandal last Baro and I agree, it is quite fun. Kinda like a Soma Prime, but status based.
I think my favorite secondary is the pyranna prime, for just general use. Others have their purpose, but if i go secondary only Sortie, i am taking the pyranna. I need to play more with kit guns, as I just finally got max with Solaris United (and that was a cool, and disturbing thing). I have a catchmoon (i.e. mini-plasmor) and a rattleguts (and a riven for the rattleguts), but I dont have them forma'd enough for them to be very good. Also, i tried to balance crit and status for the rattleguts (the riven has + status, so i wanted to do a hybrid), but right now it is not able to outdamage Pyranna Prime, especially when it does dual.

I've not really use the pyranna prime much, I would suggest mara detron instead, it can do 100% status + cold/radiation/corrosive.

Yeah, the surprise with Solaris was poorly explained, or I jumped past a cutscene accidentally. Have not gotten the Pyranna prime, still nee da part (or the blueprint or something)

Truth. There are so many things that really need to be updated / overhauled, I mean what percentage of the warframesare PBR? Half?

That said, the new game mode is decently cool, but you need to have a way to nuke the mini-bosses pretty quickly or you will miss a ton of loot. But the new maps themselves are a huge upgrade. I can see running some solo on Jupiter just to look around!

Truth. There are so many things that really need to be updated / overhauled, I mean what percentage of the warframesare PBR? Half?

That said, the new game mode is decently cool, but you need to have a way to nuke the mini-bosses pretty quickly or you will miss a ton of loot. But the new maps themselves are a huge upgrade. I can see running some solo on Jupiter just to look around!
PBR?

Vauban parts (regular) are only available from the Nightwave? I did get the parts, a heat dagger, and lots of nitain so it wasn't all for one warframe.

And when they launch the next one there's a Ceramic Dagger, is that pretty bad? I just had the stats but it seemed a steep cost of cred for the power.

Vauban parts (regular) are only available from the Nightwave? I did get the parts, a heat dagger, and lots of nitain so it wasn't all for one warframe.

And when they launch the next one there's a Ceramic Dagger, is that pretty bad? I just had the stats but it seemed a steep cost of cred for the power.

95% of weapons are trash. you don't build them to keep, just build to get their mastery. with a lot of the new primes there has been a continual power creep. Because of that old weapons can't really keep up, and a lot of them have always sucked. So don't worry about it much. Just build them, go to coop defense fissure missions where other people level up your stuff and then scrap it and repeat with the next weapon. If you want to gain MR (makes the game easier) then that is the way to do it.

New boss is super buggy. Did get all of the wisp parts. The new resource is kind of a drag to farm since a lot of it is needed for Wisp and the new weapons.
Glad wisp is not stuck behind faction. Maxing Solaris United and then having to go do Vox Solaris just about burned me out. Got Agent and am doing Exploiter Orb, only lacking Systems for Hildryn. Not even going to care about Baruuk

95% of weapons are trash. you don't build them to keep, just build to get their mastery. with a lot of the new primes there has been a continual power creep. Because of that old weapons can't really keep up, and a lot of them have always sucked. So don't worry about it much. Just build them, go to coop defense fissure missions where other people level up your stuff and then scrap it and repeat with the next weapon. If you want to gain MR (makes the game easier) then that is the way to do it.

Are any of the 5% blueprints in dojos? I don't even have Paris Prime.

Yes
Arca Plasmor
Amprex
Opticor
Lenz
Tenora
Lanka
Scourge
Ignis (though you can get the Wraith BP free from nicer players in a clan that has it)
Pandaro
Staticor/Sonicor
Zakti
Arca Sisco
Hema
Guandao
Dark Split Sword
Twin Krohkur
Mios

Many of those are great weapons, but honestly just build and level up everything you can. You will need to do it eventually, and you may be surprised what weapons you fall in love with. Everything can be built into something useful, but playing with weapons and frames that you love will make the game more enjoyable. But I'll also say that Arca Plasmor is amazing, and Lenz is stupid and fun (I consider it a win to only kill myself once a mission with it).

That was pretty cool, the railjack looks interesting but I hope it's not a requirement to use it to get place to place. But the new engine really looked good!

Reactions: Q-BZ
like this
Yeah, I tilted my head like a dog. but it's going to be interesting to see 'our kid' grow up a bit!

their development pace seems to be slowing down. railjack afterall was announced last tennocom. still looks like they are going in some interesting directions.

like this
really great art syle and atmosphere in that Duviri Paradox trailer...graphics look impressive as well...

like this
I am hoping Duviri Paradox is going to tie back to Tenno origins and give a bit more insight into story there. Given our lack of aging, maybe the older "us" is a piece that got split off when we got infused with the void?
Railjack looks like fun. It appears to a longer, more involved mission type. Not something you can do a quick run of in 5 minutes. Maybe it will be a "raid", i guess we will see.

like this
Was there some significance to the grineer pilots talking about the queens?

Are the Red Veil linked to kuva and liches/resurrection? Or the black and red is unrelated?

Well, the queens have been in charge of the Grineer for thousands of years, so I don't think that's anything (but could be wrong). And I think the Red Veil being black and red is a coincidence, but they are tied to Rell / Harrow and the belief of salvation through sacrifice, redemption through vengeance, and ascension through defiance (and originally defending everyone from the Man in the Wall).

You can use the code TWEET4TENNO for a free glyph.

Also if you missed the live stream you can still get the Nekros Prime for watching the VOD.

Was there some significance to the grineer pilots talking about the queens?

Are the Red Veil linked to kuva and liches/resurrection? Or the black and red is unrelated?

I think the comment hinted at the results of The War Within quest (trying not to spoil if you have not completed it). Orokin use(d) kuva to transfer their essence or soul or as called in game, "Oro", into another being. The Oro is kinda weird, because it seems to be tied to having a void "backup file" of the person, i.e. not everyone can use kuva to transfer, but i am a bit fuzzy on the lore there. The sisters from the quest are old Orokin.
I do not think Red Veil are really linked to kuva directly (i.e. they are not Orokin).

Last edited:
It is fuzzy. The Duviri scene was also ethereal.

What I dislike is hurting my eyes on the void relic missions. I understand the screen changes/flicker but... pass. Reduce gravity or slow down my movement like LN2, fine. Nerf my energy. Or when another syndicate attacks you. I don't think it should happen for the common, first page relics.

I can already go on autopilot and listen to a podcast unlocking the little Skinner boxes and they make me want to look away from the screen.

What I dislike is hurting my eyes on the void relic missions. I understand the screen changes/flicker but... pass. Reduce gravity or slow down my movement like LN2, fine. Nerf my energy. Or when another syndicate attacks you. I don't think it should happen for the common, first page relics.

I can already go on autopilot and listen to a podcast unlocking the little Skinner boxes and they make me want to look away from the screen.

Just wait till you start doing Eidolons AKA Blindolons.
I'd suggest turning off Screen Shake,Bloom, and reduce GPU particles to medium.
Optionally I killed Depth of Field, Motion Blur,Glare, and Film Grain.

Seconded on all of those. I am a glutton for punishment so I keep bloom on 20%...

Just wait till you start doing Eidolons AKA Blindolons.
I'd suggest turning off Screen Shake,Bloom, and reduce GPU particles to medium.
Optionally I killed Depth of Field, Motion Blur,Glare, and Film Grain.

I'll change those settings. Thanks

Just came back after about an 8 month burnout break. I stopped right as Fortuna dropped, got a lot of catching up to do, hit MR24 the other day, looking forward to downing some Orbs, bummed RailJack isn't a thing yet

Yeah, Dominion on a Zenistar look sto be about 12 feet long. It's comical.

Back