Warframe Coop MMO

I am pretty annoyed right now. Ember was a really good solo utility frame. I use her to run all the syndicate missions and look for medallions without worrying about too much.
She is a pretty squishy frame without firequake.
The nerfs tend to make that all harder. This is them playing ember at their devstream - when she runs out of energy

Update occured, new bosses, reworks [secret Hydroid buff excellent] and free affinity boost, 3x forma and 1 exilus adaptor for the next 6 days after yesterdays devstream.

Also three orokin reactor alerts available now!

Last edited:
For the most part I like what they have been doing. but the ember nerf really ruined things for me. I like to use ember for solo missions where I can focus on finding medallions or even fishing on cetus. that really is not possible any more.

Next few days gets you this stuff [and free weapons slots if you already have those weapon dex's].

The syandana will gets its own alert later.

Nice- I only have half of the Dex stuff.

As for fishing- try a stealth frame (Ivara is popular). I have to admit I'm not fishing much these days...

Yeah, I don't do too much fishing any more. I was selling fish for a while but then people kept wanting to buy them, 2 at a time or so. was like screw that. have to mine though for sentrium, use loki for that. drops are stingy as hell. Been doing a lot of tricaps. some groups are pretty good, others not so much. It is pretty fast and easy with a good group. but when I am doing most of the damage... that's a problem. anyway they have really kept the game ever changing, in ways that other games can only dream of. Todays content though... buggy as hell.

What's buggy today? I grabbed all of the dex stuff I was missing (I think I had half of them), and still haven't capped at all, but should be building my first real amp soon~ish. I have been the only active member of a tiny clan for a while, I think I need to find one with some people on..!

they released another patch during the devstream, hopefully it solved some issues.

problems yesterday, crashes for multiple players at the same time on PoE, point indicaters freezing on screen and never updating, slow motion screen blur freezing, and lots of other small stuff. hopefully that has been fixed.

I belong to "royal destiny". They have branches, but that is the main clan. If you want I can get you an invite. they always have people on, and will do mandatory "purge" events to remove inactives. Last time around it was for 34 "defecation" rounds. I was pretty annoyed that they deleted half the group but then I did complete harrow out of it. I can't invite but I can ask...

Do you mean that you had to run 34 rounds of the pacifism defect to stay in? That's an interesting idea!

Following its launch on PC last month, Warframe's Beasts of the Sanctuary content update is now available to download on Xbox One and PlayStation 4...

If you haven't played the Sanctuary missions yet, do it! The lower mission is fun and can easily be done with a PUG, and nets a good amount of focus and loot.

I don't play waframe as much, probably an hour or two daily. I do cap though my daily syndicate affinity. Focus/MR are capped for now. It will take a ton more MR for 26, which I don't expect will happen for a long time. I like onslaught. The radiant relics are incredible rewards. Some of the other stuff is meh. I built a castanas trin for it. I don't really enjoy the playstyle though. Ancients give some troubles but she shreds through 5 pretty easily. They are talking saryn rework, which is strange since saryn was great anyway. New UI due next weekish, will be interesting to see what that brings. Still an awesome game but you can only play a single game so much... lol :)

In the latest devstream it looks like melee will get nuked hard. People are already ditching maiming strike, @ 150 now. Essentially the changes will be to reduce the effects of range mods while increasing overall range, secondly they will decrease the effect of combo counters vs base damage while increasing the rate at which it climbs, only effective on heavy attacks, which burns all the stacks, and finally melee will now be blocked by wall geometry.

Last edited:
Yea- I missed the DevStream as always, but watched it later (Falcon block V FTW!) and it will be interesting to see how melee works. They specifically stated they want to fix the broken mechanics without a nerf, but there are many players who only know glitched weapons. Today I saw a whip of some sort that was killing stuff two rooms away (through walls), and looked like it was well above 1.5 speed. But the new particle system looks good, and the Dojo lighting.

TLDR: I understand there is horrible spaghetti code behind much of the engine and they are trying to fix it, but it will remove beloved cheese.

Lots of people are happy with saryn. The first of the melee fixes went in, making it much less viable for elite onslaught. not too happy about that. sound.... is pretty annoying and will need lots of fixes.

The huge patch update seems nice, 17 pages of notes(!?) and the roll out of the Dojo lighting update. Now I need to get to the designing!

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Update 22.20.0
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/957066-beasts-of-the-sanctuary-update-22200/

It is HUGE so I won't bother to repost it all. The cool thing is that they have scrapped PhysX for a solution that works on all video cards including the consoles!
Lots of people are happy with saryn. The first of the melee fixes went in, making it much less viable for elite onslaught. not too happy about that. sound.... is pretty annoying and will need lots of fixes.

Oh danm, Saryn updates seem sweet. It sounds like cheesing lost sector loot with extended range melee is gone now though, gonna miss using Atterax to loot through walls.

Hells yes! I've been enjoying the leadup, and think the Second Dream / War Within / Chains of Harrow were pretty amazing. I also should point out that the Apostasy Prologue stunned me (did it first day, no spoilers).

If you watch the trailer it sends you to a web page with the promo code "OLDFRIEND". You get a 3 day booster and an English tea set. Some are suggesting its a tribute to Total Biscuit.

Yea, but put in game weeks before he passed. Then again, he was a friend of the game on many levels.

its out but a quick warning
they will work on other warframes than umbra, but there is no forma option for umbra polarity, so they will cost 16 capacity each to slot, making them not very useful. don't burn the endo to get them to R10

tennocom devstream is on right now. log in for 30 minutes, link your account to warframe, and get a free ash prime. even if you have ash, you can sell him and keep the slot.
https://www.twitch.tv/warframe

new planet is called fortuna, also they demonstrated a new game mode where you capture capital ships. It has 3 phases, ship to ship combat, some archwing combat and then regular combat once you reach the inside of the ship. that looks pretty interesting.

Last edited:
Warframe will have multi crew space battles before fucking Star Citizen.

lol.

Last edited:
Praise Pablo.

Also, that looks fun, and like the Venus world will be more interesting than Cetus. I guess I should go kill more Eidolon and try to put that behind me. I just wish that the pigments would actually drop, I have killed hundreds of Condroc in all forms and not a single pigment.

Yep, not perfect my any means but good and always pushing for better.

so many people were on twitch (with free ash prime promotion) that it broke their data feed. as a result they are giving ash prime to everyone with a twitch account who has logged in the past week.

so many people were on twitch (with free ash prime promotion) that it broke their data feed. as a result they are giving ash prime to everyone with a twitch account who has logged in the past week.
There were over 350k people in the Twitch channel. :)

So I've thought about getting into Warframe. Is there any guide for how to get started? What purchases I should make if I want to? etc?

you can look up iflynn on youtube to check his latest playthrough. The thing about warframe is that it is ever changing, so lots of videos become stale. Still should be useful though. To start you get 50 plat, which is the purchasable currency the game uses. Most things you can trade for in the game with other players, but not weapon and warframe slots. So the general recommendation is to spend it on 2 warframe slots, and get 2 more plat and get 2 more weapon slots. This won't become an issue for a while though. The game revolves around leveling stuff up repeatedly both to improve it and gain mastery rank. Mastery rank is what allows you to do things in the game so the higher the better. Once a weapon is leveled up you trash it and move on to the next (unless it is a keeper). There is a prominent marketplace on the ship. You can enter FREESWORD there to get a free weapon + slot. If you are on console there may be other free promotions.

you can look up iflynn on youtube to check his latest playthrough. The thing about warframe is that it is ever changing, so lots of videos become stale. Still should be useful though. To start you get 50 plat, which is the purchasable currency the game uses. Most things you can trade for in the game with other players, but not weapon and warframe slots. So the general recommendation is to spend it on 2 warframe slots, and get 2 more plat and get 2 more weapon slots. This won't become an issue for a while though. The game revolves around leveling stuff up repeatedly both to improve it and gain mastery rank. Mastery rank is what allows you to do things in the game so the higher the better. Once a weapon is leveled up you trash it and move on to the next (unless it is a keeper). There is a prominent marketplace on the ship. You can enter FREESWORD there to get a free weapon + slot. If you are on console there may be other free promotions.

Yea it's definitely been hard to gauge Warframe with how it's evolved and trying to find good YT videos to get a grasp on whats going on currently. I'll take a look thanks!

I just came back to this game after years, having a lot of fun with it. I played in beta and bought the $100 founders pack at the time, its so different now though. I really like where its going and am currently enjoying the hell out of it, for me it has just the right balance of nitpicky RPG style inventory management combined with fast-paced action for missions.

My only real beef is the ultra-meta style gameplay where 97% of the weapons and frames are literally useless if you want to do end game content (I'm barely able to do sorties right now so I'm not there yet), seems like such a waste of developing such a huge variety when almost none of them can function for the players that spend the most time in the game - or rather a select few are so brokenly overpowered that everyone goes straight for that.

Honestly, if you like the way a weapon feels, keep it. Just about everything is good up to sorties with enough mods / forma. Same for Frames, don't worry about the meta to much unless you want to tri cap on the plains or run 20 waves of Sanctuary Onslaught. Those people forget to enjoy (imho).

Back