wallpaper websites

AVOID THIS SITE!

Not only do they have all nipples airbrushed out, but that site tried to install spyware on my system!

I had problems with this site also. First couple of clicks were good and then continual cycle of pop ups. Had to close the browser to get away from the site.

Looking for a site that replaces skins.be as they have been horrible as of late. Any suggestions?

wallbase.net

best wallpaper site ever. you can search by keyword or general color. pretty legit

I'm rocking the one with the scary chick on my Mac. Each links to a 1900x1200 image.

(a little room for the taskbar)

(Normal)

I always have the TOUGHEST time finding 5760x1080 wallpapers. Everyone keeps saying make you're own with photoshop. I'd love to but dont know how lol. Drives me nuts lol.

And everyone always posts up the same websites for triple monitor background and none even have 5760x1080 resolutions lol.

I always have the TOUGHEST time finding 5760x1080 wallpapers. Everyone keeps saying make you're own with photoshop. I'd love to but dont know how lol. Drives me nuts lol.

And everyone always posts up the same websites for triple monitor background and none even have 5760x1080 resolutions lol.

Heya... take a look at my thread here: http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1160463

If there's anything you like, let me know which one and I'll render it up at 5760x1080 for you :). Just PM me with which one and I'll give you a link.

Back