wallpaper websites

Thanks for the websites, always need to change my wallpaper every couple of days anyways.

Anyone happen to know a site with wallpapers of hot models/actresses' etc.?

costs money? weaksauce.... not cool... its freakin wallpapers :p

Digitalblasphemy has some free wallpapers 90% of his art eventually circulates through his free gallery. I've been a member for 5 years and never felt like I wasted a dime!

anoter favorite of mine is www.shadowness.com

its more of an devian art kind of site but there are some great wallpapers hidden within its depths.

w00t!!! (no, not that website...) just nice to find a new website of gorgeous landscape wallpapers to add to the "list" here...

http://www.frogfree.com/frogwallpapers/

Try some of those on for size...

Such a shame - those are excellent, except the stupid watermark. Nothing worse than having some idiot's logo on your desktop. To be fair though, the thinking's solid:

'Someone'll probably want to pass these images off as their own, because nothing generates respect and esteem more than wallpaper images. I'd better slap my big, stupid watermark on it, and as a fun extra, it can serve to promote my website to anyone seeing the desktop, because it's impossible for anyone to ask where a certain image came from.'

Bloody moron, ruining some superb stuff like that.

I agree...nice pics ruined by watermarks! They should have a member section where you can get them w/o watermarks.

There was a sight posted in the desktop thread that had basically a bunch of cities around the world. I can't seem to find it..

It did start with an i though....

nice!! :)
looks like an Interfacelift rip-off but who cares! :D

hmm... the compression of the jpegs diminishes the quality of the pictures :(

My sentiments exactly, on all counts. Damned shame too 'cause some of 'em are nice, but the artifacting is horrible. Yuck... :(

I think the quality of http://www.wpdb.de ist very very good... note the size of the jpegs... very small and concomitantly good quality... and i think the artefacts depends very on the photografer himself... its not the fault of this site...

thats my opinion.

The Ultimate High Resolution Widescreen Wallpaper Collection

1,900+ Babes, 16,000+ Pictures, 1680x1050+

Just hit 500,000 pageviews in 5 month.

Might wanna mention it's NSFW right here and now... depending on where you work, of course, but just the front page has some "questionable" content on it (some people are prudes...). :) No, I don't see any nudity to speak of on the portal front page but but but... some of those images would get quite a few people canned quick. hehe

Might wanna mention it's NSFW right here and now... depending on where you work, of course, but just the front page has some "questionable" content on it (some people are prudes...). :) No, I don't see any nudity to speak of on the portal front page but but but... some of those images would get quite a few people canned quick. hehe

You're right. Corrected

There are no nudity on this site but then each person define nudity differently. Therefore, on the safe side, NSFW.

Back