VisionTek HD4870 - $299 + FS

2wiced

2[H]4U
I just put in an order and put a rush on it, for 6-10 bucks i figured it was worth it. Here is the link.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...4048+&lp=1&type=product&cp=1&id=1212192380239

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT ORDER FROM BEST BUY, THEY ARE BACK ORDERED ON THEIR VIDEO CARD BUT TRICK YOU INTO GETTING YOU TO ORDER BECAUSE IT SAYS ADD TO CART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DONT ORDER, ITS POINTLESS,i called and they said they expect to ship it within 25 days. WTF

i just bought one from the other thread!

aaghhhhhhhh

Can't wait for these to pop up in stores. Use 10% off and my $200 BB gift card ^_^

Can't wait for these to pop up in stores. Use 10% off and my $200 BB gift card ^_^
you might wait a while, unfortunately. Given the low supply of these cards BB will probably sell all their stock thru their website for a while.

you can use your gift card online, dont know about the 10% coupon. Some coupon codes you can use online, i just didnt have any when i ordered

It took months for the 3870 to hit retail shelfs from BB. This maybe your best bet to get one b4 it starts price gouging tbh.

thats exactly why i ordered mine, heck even with the rush order it came out cheaper for me.

good luck everyone!

you might wait a while, unfortunately. Given the low supply of these cards BB will probably sell all their stock thru their website for a while.

QFMFT.

I learned this the hard way when I was trying to get a freakin' 8800GT (I like how that was only 6 months ago).

It only made sense to me since BB got the 4850's so fast in store.

You can order instore through customer fulfillment. That way you can use your coupon and gift card at the store to pay and they ship the card to your house. I got both of my 2900s this way.

FYI, VisionTek has a limited lifetime warranty. Hotter than the NewEgg deals if you ask me.

Tax kills it at BB for me. Cheaper at the egg since i dont have to pay tax.
Best Buy will allow you to return it for a full refund. Newegg will make you pay to ship it back then if it is a standard return item, charge you 15% for a refund...or maybe not accept it at all. If available local, no waiting on shipping as well. If it's a store local to your home, avoiding tax isn't really helping yourself anyway...enjoy that next pot hole!

Problem is, they dont have it locally :( Ya the warranty was something i was wondering about. Is visiontek the only lifetime warranted ati card around?

found this. So pretty sure they can deny warranty for looking at the card wrong. So watercooling or overclocking it are right out i would guess. Wonder how strict they are.

VisionTek Products LLC, (“VisionTek”) is pleased to warrant to the original purchaser (“Warrantee”) of the graphics card (“Product”), that the product will be free from manufacturing defects in material or workmanship for the lifetime of ownership of the product when given normal and proper usage. The provisions of this warranty shall not apply if, in VisionTek's sole judgment, the product has been subjected to incidental damage including but not limited to the following:

Damaged while being installed
Damaged by software or hardware by someone other than VisionTek or by motherboard incompatibility/design
Damaged by tampering, user error, disaster, misuse, neglect, abuse, power supply, power application, alteration, repair, modification, a fix or replacement by an unauthorized technician that in any way affects its performance or reliability.

From their warranty page.

Why cant evga or xfx sell ati cards :(

cause they dont make them :/

Someone really need to explain to you that it was a rhetorical question? He asked the question with a ":(" face to imply that he wished XFX/eVGA would make ATi cards due to their exceptional warranty policies.

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez

fantastic
stupid misleading website
The item listed below is not yet available to be shipped. We expect to ship it within the next 1-2 weeks. We will ship the item sooner if it becomes available.

If you would like to discuss other possibilities for fulfilling your order, please call us at 1-888-BEST BUY (1-888-237-8289), and a Customer Care representative will gladly assist you. Please have your order number handy.

Your options may include:
Finding a store in your area with your item in stock
Ordering a similar in-stock item that meets your needs
Cancelling your current order
We apologize for the inconvenience. If we do not hear from you before we ship your item, we will assume that you accept this delay.

Thank You.
Best Buy Customer Care
I even considered ordering from newegg when they had them in stock

Someone really need to explain to you that it was a rhetorical question? He asked the question with a ":(" face to imply that he wished XFX/eVGA would make ATi cards due to their exceptional warranty policies.

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez
and hence my :/ and stating cause they don't make them, they can't sell them, Sarcasm is lost on people these days i tell you

Damn.. Just bought a 8800GTS for $280 4 months ago.. Wonder if its worth it for me to bite on this.. damn.. I have a $20 gift car.. 10% off coupon.. that would be $250 out of pocked.. tempting..

I went to BB. They said that they can't order it from in the store. So I couldn't use my 10% off rebate. I'm going to wait for the price war or until it goes in stores. I'm going on vacation in a few weeks so I'm best off saving my money anyway.

i got an email saying that the card is on back order!!! WTF?

i was one of the first to order that shit. Im hella pissed now.

Man, I'm glad I got mine from the 'Bay for $300 shipped after Live Cashback yesterday... it ended up shipping today and is due tomorrow by 10:30AM with express overnight :D. I cancelled the BB order after seeing the ship notification from the 'Bay seller. I had ordered right as they came up, myself, glad I didn't end up missing a card from BB's screwup... sorry to those who did :(.

I am abuot to tear someones head off lol, i was lookin forward to having the card. Best Buy did the most bullshit shit ever. They had it as ADD to cart for huors!!! then they say you cant get it. Now its outa stock everywhere.

I am abuot to tear someones head off lol, i was lookin forward to having the card. Best Buy did the most bullshit shit ever. They had it as ADD to cart for huors!!! then they say you cant get it. Now its outa stock everywhere.
did you check ZZF?

i got an email saying that the card is on back order!!! WTF?

i was one of the first to order that shit. Im hella pissed now.

Damn.

And I'm actually still on that "Add to Cart" page, at 5:30PM. B.B. being mischievous about this...

As discussed in the Video Card forum last week, the most recent ATI slides said there would be limited availability at launch, with wide availability expected by July 8th. I assume we'll see a slow trickle of cards until then.

BACKORDERED.

this is farking great. Time to cancel my order and go with a better vendor.

:mad:

Mine was backordered as well... and I put the order in about 5mns after it appeared on the site. Pretty sure they never had any in stock to begin with. Like the OM says, this is a scam to get you to put an order in with the hopes you won't cancel once it's backordered. Also worth noting is you need to call the 1-800 number to cancel and stay on hold to cancel (I had to wait about 10mns).

Back