• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Venice rumors here please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, i sent back another email explaining that i can't use phones (long story. haha) and that the information i'm looking for can't possibly be that hard to find. we'll see how it goes :D
 
GoodOmens said:
MonarchComputer got their 3500+'s in the store today and are shipping.

Priced exactly the same as NewEgg, which leads me to believe they intended to price it higher but given that NewEgg has a better reputation and had it first and priced it lower than Monarch intended to, they had to match NewEgg's price to be competitive.

This is why I didn't preorder from them...it's not like I'm going to get it any sooner.
 
ashmedai said:
Priced exactly the same as NewEgg, which leads me to believe they intended to price it higher but given that NewEgg has a better reputation and had it first and priced it lower than Monarch intended to, they had to match NewEgg's price to be competitive.

This is why I didn't preorder from them...it's not like I'm going to get it any sooner.

Monarch is cheaper than newegg, and IMO better. No tax or shipping. I got my 6800 from monarch as well as my 3700+. Plus I have a gig of UTT on the way from monarch, because its a lot cheaper there. The heart and soul of this rig is from that wonderful place.
 
FINALLY! ordered myself a 3500+ from NCIX (Their limited deal)

Now to hunt down an sn25p...

ETA: May 6th
 
robberbaron said:
Monarch is cheaper than newegg

Er, no it's not...they're both $272 unless something changed in the last few hours. So's ChiefValue.

I haven't used Monarch in 2-3 years, because the one time I did they screwed up and then proceeded to be an ass about it. Maybe they've improved. But unless I see something there for cheaper, and substantially so (which I've yet to for anything I was interested in buying) I don't see why I should risk it. Especially as it'd be a cross-country shipment for me whereas NewEgg is close enough I get everything from them in 2 days on Fedex Saver.
 
don't forget that some people have tax.. monarch doesn't have it, but newegg does when it applies ;)
(though i personally go for newegg because the selection is generally better)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top