TWO MONTHS of Christmas from Galaxy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I went with team red this go around... I hadn't considered galaxy as an option.

I'm also (as others have said) glad to see an Nvidia vendor doing well these days. Ever since my old favorite BFG closed down I have been wondering who exactly I will go with for my next card purchase. (still running my old BFG 295)

Anoter competitor is always welcome... I liked the removable fan design on thier video cards too.

Galaxy has really surprised me. I like their factory OCed GTX460s. I'd so buy one if I had money. :)
P.S. Why doesn't Galaxy become an ATI vendor too?

Galaxy has actually done remarkably well penetrating the US market. More advertising and PR events should help them gain more market share and likely take over what BFG left and more...

While I generally puss out on these posts, Galaxy does put forward one of the best overclocked 460 cards on the market, and that's some props. I'd be buying one here soon enough for black friday as it is :p

Um I'm going with what the 2nd poster said. though I would say that I like the innovation that Galaxy is showing, with the detachable fan. I hope they continue to improve in those aspects, while not sacrificing cooling.

Galaxy has definitely been grabbing my attention with all these giveaways. Definitely on my short list of video card manufacturers.

It's nice to have a new graphics card company that cares about it's customers and does great PR work like this. It lets everyone know that they have confidence in their product and want everyone to know it and experience it. In the future, just keep doing what you have been as it is working and you have my full support!

I think Galaxy has done a great job in their first year of establishing a reputation as a top tier graphics card distributor.

I would love to see Galaxy start offering ATI cards as well.

Renovation.

Haven't had to use their customer service / tech support yet, a blessing and a curse? If I ever have to use their support center I hope its proper.

I like to see the new ideas like the flip-fan. It doesn't have to look like an alien spaceship to be a high-performance card!

Huh! It's only been a year? Amazing how quickly Galaxy has made a name for itself.

I am always looking for passive cooling solutions on my video cards.

Galaxy has brought some innovative ideas to the GPU market such as the removable fan and some great and aggressive pricing on their products. I missed out on the GTX 460 1GB sale at Gamestop and have regretted not ordering one at that price when I had the chance.

I would like to hear from Galaxy about how they are going to support the customer, and grow their community, as I don't see this discussed on their website. Because the three things that matter most to me when I purchase any computer part but video cards especially are one the warranty, two their customer support and third their community involvement. Because if I can go to their website or forums and get answers to questions I have about how to fix my problems and talk to a person who speaks English well when I need to RMA a card, and get all this done while feeling like I'm important and what I say matters, you will have a customer for life.

I don't feel like I'm asking for too much, I simply want to get my moneys worth out of my investment, and quick resolution to any problems I have, and to feel like you care about what I say because you want my business again.

I have yet to buy a Galaxy product, but I have noticed that your products are priced very well, and I would like to have some answers before my next purchase.:D

Last edited:
havent purchased galaxy yet. but if they get as much support from members here as eVGA does, i'm sure they'll be an option for my next purchase

I haven't brought a Galaxy card yet but I've heard pretty decent things about them so hopefully they will become a major player like eVGA

Haven't owned a Galaxy, yet, but if I ever go back to nVidia I would certainly give them a shot since I like how much I see their rep here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back