TWO MONTHS of Christmas from Galaxy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to be Major Arm Strong when I grow up, or have a gunship name Sgt. Heavyarms...

So far I haven't heard bad things about The company and they have been bringing products to the market that people seem to want. Although this doesn't sound like much it is in an industry where companies want to make a quick buck.

Galaxy has done a great job getting their name out there.

All they need to do in the future is offer AMD GPUs as well, otherwise they're prone to being kicked to the curb.

The name seems to be getting more popular on review sites, and any that [H] endorses is A+ in my book. (I'm a teacher, sorry)

I'm in...

It is good to see another vendor on the market.

I think Galaxy should definitely add AMD cards to their offering.

They seem to be pushing hard to establish a solid reputation. I'd love to try out some of their equipment and put it to the test.

posted one time

*edit* to speak to the Galaxy brand name, I haven't had the opportunity to use one of their products so I can't speak to personal experience. It seems that they're making a good enthusiast product that is well received. I would suggest continue in the direction you're going and I'd certainly consider a Galaxy product for my next video card upgrade.

Last edited:
I think Galaxy has made their mark.

They have shown interest in the gaming community via these drawings, and especially the naming contest they held earlier this year.

They have also shown innovation with the easily removable fan design.

For a fairly new company they are starting strong with these qualities, and I for one look forward to seeing what they do next!

Galaxy needs to provide higher quality products in the $100-150 price point. Don't waste your time with DDR2-based video cards.

I admit I did not consider Galaxy a reputable video card vendor before camping [H]forum. Still lacking the hands-on experience to judge for myself ;)hint;)

Glad to see they're coming out with some solid products. I hope they're here for the long haul.

I've got a few buddies that have picked up cards from them and cant say enough (good things). Hopefully they're in it for the long haul. :D

Galaxy is doing great, bought a card for my sister in law earlier this year.

More competition in the video card market is welcome, particularly since the closing of BFG.

Just purchased my first Galaxy product yesterday due to competitive pricing and good reviews.

1) Doing pretty well for their first year (just nice to have another player in the vid. card market)
2) Want to see better coolers on their vid. cards

Now for my normal stupid post.... they make video cards???!!!????!!!????!!!????

D.

I'm glad to have another card supplier that seems to care about quality.

i like the innovative modular fan, i would prefer the ability to mount a much larger fan like a 120mm fan instead.

Galaxy has done a great job entering the video card market - any competition is good competition for the consumer. Either way, they have made a great splash onto the scene with good customer satisfaction.

Have a limit warranty (2-3 years) with the option to transfer warranty for better resale value within warranty timespan.

I simply love double warranties, used cards are cheaper but I don't like dropping money on things with no warranty!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back