TigerDirect 15.2% BCB

BeernuT

Limp Gawd
As the title states, 15.2% from TigerDirect.

keywords `tigerdirect cashback`

-bn

nice. that makes the Galaxy Geforce 460 1GB GC model + Just Cause 2 PC to $203.51 after BCB.

lkjdlkfjlkdsjfaskljfddslajfd TD just added texas as a taxable state damn it!!!!

See if CompUSA is taxable in your state also. They are running 15.3% BCB

nice. that makes the Galaxy Geforce 460 1GB GC model + Just Cause 2 PC to $203.51 after BCB.

So the question is if this is better than a $255 GTX 470 (I have two GTX 460 810MHz on order).

I was thinking of buying 2 460 GTX..... but they don't have the External Exhaust models =(

price is sweet though, $340 after BCB shipped

$170 each..... ugh not sure if it's worth upgrading from my 9800 GTX+'s just yet tho

See if CompUSA is taxable in your state also. They are running 15.3% BCB

Both sites tax the same. NC just has to be one of them.

Edit: CircuitCity also has the 15.3% off and no taxes in NC or Texas. :) Got an EVGA 480 for $400 plus free shipping.

Last edited:
I cannot get the 15.2% searching for "tigerdirect cashback". What else did you try?

I think your math is off, I did it and it's $234.39......

i'm guessing you do Ebillme, how does that work?

Nope. I got an email from Tigerdirect saying:

Since you were kind enough to spend more than 200 dollars with us during our 20th anniversary celebration, we'd like to return the generosity: by taking 20 bucks off the total cost of your next order over $200! All you've got to do is choose 200.00 dollars worth of your favorite technology: anything on our site is fair game! Place any order worth 200 bucks or more, and we'll shave 20 dollars off your purchase price at checkout. It's as simple as that!

isn't the bing cashback going to end at the end of this month?
Does that mean we will never end up getting the money back if we buy something now?

Circuit City, Tiger Direct and Comp USA are the same company now. Which explains all having 15.2% and all having tax in the same states.

Circuit City, Tiger Direct and Comp USA are the same company now. Which explains all having 15.2% and all having tax in the same states.

although its only a tenth of a percent, its 15.2 for TD and 15.3 for the other 2.

-bn

Wow, this works on the Asus G73JH-X3 laptop and brings it down to about $1,315 after BCB. Oh damnit, must resist.

My 2 GTX 460s are on backorder.. so tempting to grab 2 of the 470s for about $40 more each. I think it might be a bit too toasty though.

eBillme is the one with a $20 rebate through Tiger right now, just used that and the 15.2% to throw a cheap i3 system together!

So I know discounts disable BCB, Does anyone know if the EVGA GTX480's promos will disable BCB? Its 499.99 with a $20IR and a $30 MIR.

So I know discounts disable BCB, Does anyone know if the EVGA GTX480's promos will disable BCB? Its 499.99 with a $20IR and a $30 MIR.

IR's and MIR's do not. Usually you'll have problems with coupon codes you enter into the cart.

So for instance 499 - IR = 479

BCB would come off the 479. Then send off for the MIR for an additional $30.

-bn

Luckily for me, I spent $300 on a monitor from them a couple weeks ago, and got a $20 off coupon, and I also got a $5 one. So $300 - $25 - BCB - MIR comes to $213 shipped for a 470 :)

Last edited:
Well, I decided to spend money before they yanked the 15.2% rate down to 8% or something. Wound up putting $188.xx in my bcb account. You do the math on how much my total was. :eek:

Funny thing was....I've never had a vendor ask me to put in all this extra verification info...year of birth....Year of the vehicle I drive (IT KNEW the brand and model of vehicle and model of my vehicle:eek:) and stuff like that. It was crazy. I wonder who provides them that service? CC companies?

Anyways, looks like I'll be putting some stuff on on FS/FT in the next week or two. :)

Wanted to get some 2TB drives, but got this message:

This product is excluded from the Cashback program. Adding this product to the cart will make this order ineligible for Cashback.

CRAP!

Wanted to get some 2TB drives, but got this message:

This product is excluded from the Cashback program. Adding this product to the cart will make this order ineligible for Cashback.

CRAP!

How did you acquire the TigerDirect cashback?

Switch to another browser. I had the same thing happen to me and switching browsers helped. Make sure ADBlock and whatever else is off.

Just got EVGA GTX-470 $330 - $30 coupon - $20 TD Gift - $45 BCB - $20 MIR
Ill call tomorrow to see if I get JC2.

Back