• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

They are here... IB chips

I'm a little worried about the picture in the rebate. It shows it being a 2011 socket CPU..
 
That's good to know. I would think the model # would be way more important then the picture. Now it's just time to decide between this $179 on TD or wait for MC to get the i5 back in stock for the $50 off with mobo
 
Mine is sitting in the online reserve shelves @ St Louis MC. Already have the Z77 board so in a few hours when I get back I'll have to put the Amazing Race on DVR :)
 
Just bought a 3570k through TD. Let's hope they all go through and no cancels!
 
Guys, there is a rebate someone on Anandtech forums found that will make the 2570K only $190 from TigerDirect!

Check out the thread I posted.
 
I, too, jumped on a 3570K from TigerDirect.com.

$209.99 as of today. Will apply for the $20 rebate as well. Would be nice to pay $189.99 after all.
 
What's the verdict on 3750k? I know 2500k SB oc better than 3750k IB and with the two being priced so close to each other(MC), I wonder which one I should get. I don't think I want to wait until Haswell to come out so...
 
I got my 3770K from Microcenter today for $289
Do you live in/near Rockville?

So, with the ShopDiscover deal, you could potentially get it for:

$340 - $17 5% Discover Cashback - $20 rebate = $303+s/h
 
Last edited:
I don't get a coupon box for mine, but then that could be normal...not sure why it isn't there though.
 
No luck on the $10 Visa discount for me, got my shipment email yesterday.
 
No luck on the $10 Visa discount for me, got my shipment email yesterday.


Same here. Oh well, still a good deal.

I just called and was credited $10. They initially told me they couldn't honor it because the purchase involved a coupon, but I explained to them that there was no coupon Sunday morning/afternoon aka that it was $209.99 when added to the cart without any kind of coupon. The call took about 5 minutes and they said the $10 would show up in 3-5 business days. I guess we'll see :p

I called 800-888-6111 and picked the option for all other questions. 5 I think?
 
Last edited:
I just called and was credited $10. They initially told me they couldn't honor it because the purchase involved a coupon, but I explained to them that there was no coupon Sunday morning/afternoon aka that it was $209.99 when added to the cart without any kind of coupon. The call took about 5 minutes and they said the $10 would show up in 3-5 business days. I guess we'll see :p

I called 800-888-6111 and picked the option for all other questions. 5 I think?
Thanks for the number. I think i'll have to give this a try. I'm guessing this is a YMMV since there actually was a coupon, which deems this $10 promo invalid if i'm reading everything correctly
 
so 3770k or 2600k (if they sell for $200 again)? Do they use the same mobos or will they need some sort of flash?
 
Thanks for the number. I think i'll have to give this a try. I'm guessing this is a YMMV since there actually was a coupon, which deems this $10 promo invalid if i'm reading everything correctly

The coupon didn't show up until later in the day and the price was changed to $229.99 from $209.99. When I ordered it was $209.99 without any coupon.
 
Jumped on the MC deal today. Grabbed that 3570k and a Gigabyte Z77-UD5H and 8 gigs of Corsair Dominator.

Nice to do a major upgrade every few years. Gonna have to do something about this GPU though.

Only ended up spending around $408 or so with Tax(6%).
 
I was on the fence about ordering as I couldn't decide on a motherboard. The price increase has made me decide to wait for things to come down a bit and for there to be a wider selection of Mini-ITX boards with H77/Z77 to pick from. Seems like a lot of the Mini-ITX boards have been announced, but not made it all the way to market yet.
 
I was on the fence about ordering as I couldn't decide on a motherboard. The price increase has made me decide to wait for things to come down a bit and for there to be a wider selection of Mini-ITX boards with H77/Z77 to pick from. Seems like a lot of the Mini-ITX boards have been announced, but not made it all the way to market yet.

Haven't you seen? Only 5 in stock - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131840
 
I just called and was credited $10. They initially told me they couldn't honor it because the purchase involved a coupon, but I explained to them that there was no coupon Sunday morning/afternoon aka that it was $209.99 when added to the cart without any kind of coupon. The call took about 5 minutes and they said the $10 would show up in 3-5 business days. I guess we'll see :p

I called 800-888-6111 and picked the option for all other questions. 5 I think?

i called too.1 hour on the phone ,2 managers and a pos CSR later I got my $10.Got an email confirmation regarding the $10 credit 30-45 min later.
I never liked TD after today I have even more reasons to shop there only as a last resort.
 
i called too.1 hour on the phone ,2 managers and a pos CSR later I got my $10.Got an email confirmation regarding the $10 credit 30-45 min later.
I never liked TD after today I have even more reasons to shop there only as a last resort.

LOL unless I miraculously have a slow day at work where I have nothing to do but sit on the phone (and a masochistic desire to be miserable for that time), I think I'm going to pass on the $10...
 
At least you guys are getting them. I'm still sitting here with a "Pending" next to my order from MC after NINE DAYS. I kind of want to cancel it, but I got the CPU for $189 and a motherboard for $50 off...tough to beat the price if it comes through soon.
 
I got my $10 credit from VISA too... And the processor is sitting in the box on my desk.

Friday is build time. Woot. I am excite.
 
Back
Top